Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Pictures From Social Media Summit Hosted In Abuja Over The Weekend - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From Social Media Summit Hosted In Abuja Over The Weekend (832 Views)

Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party / Pictures From The Ghana Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Social Media Summit Hosted In Abuja Over The Weekend by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2015
It was indeed a gathering of young minds as the social media summit took off over the weekend in Abuja, All the speakers took turn to educate the passionate audience about opportunities inherent in social media, all the participants left empowered and ready to take advantage of all they were thought.

I wish to thanks all the speakers Blossom Nnodim, Nancy Illoh, Ferdy Adimefe, Nkimusowo Ojong, Paul EzeUdoh, Philip Thomas, Joshua Oluwatosin Fawole, Adaora Asala, Barr. Ata Ikeddeh, Kalada Belema Meshack-Hart. Jide Ogunsanya, they did a great job.

And to Hon Sodaguwo Festus-Omoni, my boss, she indeed has a passion for young people as she sponsored 50 youths from Bayelsa to attend the summit, thanks also to all my sponsors and partners, thank you and God bless you.

http://www.tatafonaija.com/2015/08/pictures-from-social-media-summit-which-took-place-at-sheraton-abuja-hotel-over-the-weekend/

Re: Pictures From Social Media Summit Hosted In Abuja Over The Weekend by INTROVERT(f): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2015
okay
Re: Pictures From Social Media Summit Hosted In Abuja Over The Weekend by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2015
more

Re: Pictures From Social Media Summit Hosted In Abuja Over The Weekend by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2015
See

Re: Pictures From Social Media Summit Hosted In Abuja Over The Weekend by EbubeOnoh(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2015
If they can allow me do my facebook and twitter

(1) (Reply)

Steve Harvey: Comedian Crowns Wrong Queen At Miss Universe 2015- Video / Women Who Made History…today / Cakes In Abuja. Order Your Get 6" Cake Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.