Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ (10885 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, P-square, Don Jazzy, Others Make Most Influential Igbo Personal / The 10 Most Influential Nigerian Musicians On The Social Media In 2015 / Top Ten World Most Influential CEOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by Winnergal(f): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2009
Lola Ogunnaike is the entertainment correspondent for CNN’s flagship morning news program, American Morning. Based in New York, Ogunnaike joined CNN in May 2007 and reports on pop culture and entertainment news as part of American Morning’s daily news coverage.

Ogunnaike has been covering entertainment news since 1999. Prior to joining CNN, Ogunnaike was the top culture reporter for The New York Times and spearheaded its entertainment coverage, writing profiles of celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Oprah Winfrey and Sting for the paper’s “Arts and Leisure” section.

Before that, she was a features reporter at the New York Daily News, where she covered breaking news on celebrities and entertainment for “NOW,” the paper’s entertainment section, and for the Rush and Molloy column. Previously, Ogunnaike was a contributing writer for Vibe magazine, where she was responsible for monthly music features and cover stories. She has also had her work published in Rolling Stone, New York, Glamour, Details, Nylon, the New York Observer and V Magazine.

On air, Ogunnaike has also made regular guest appearances on NBC’s Today Show, MTV and VH1. In May 2007, she was named one of Ebony magazine’s “150 Most Influential Blacks in America.”

Ogunnaike received her master’s in fine arts degree in journalism from New York University and a bachelor’s degree in English literature from the University of Virginia.

Lola is now married to Dean Solebo.

Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by Winnergal(f): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2009
more . . .

Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by SeanT21(f): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2009
Never seen her on CNN.

I only remember DON Lemon cause he is FINE!!
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by nycbaby: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2009
i like her and i've only seen her a few times on cnn, i'm happy she's doing her thing grin
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by Afam4eva(m): 12:51am On Mar 24, 2009
@ post

Be very carefull when picking words next time.What do u mean by "one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America", it's people like you that make her loose direction.
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by Ndipe(m): 1:25am On Mar 24, 2009
afam4eva:

@ post

Be very carefull when picking words next time.What do u mean by "one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America", it's people like you that make her loose direction.

How will she 'loose direction', because she is named as 'one of the most influential blacks in America?
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by tpia: 4:39am On Mar 24, 2009
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by Pepeye(f): 5:46am On Mar 24, 2009
Puzzled. . .

Influential ummm . . .

Seen her a couple of times on tv
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by SHENANIGAN(m): 6:20am On Mar 24, 2009
I've seen her on CNN a couple of times during the elections she's really not all that I'm sorry, and influential she is so not.

she needs a nose job shocked shocked
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by Afam4eva(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2009
Ndipe:

How will she 'loose direction', because she is named as 'one of the most influential blacks in America?

When she finds out that people think she's influential, she will want to act like one. In the process she can run down her carreer.
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by Afam4eva(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2009
So because someone works for CNN and collects weekly salary abi is it monthly,the person is influencial abi?

Even Kristina Amanpour who's very prominent cannot be said to be influential.
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by DisGuy: 5:44am On Mar 25, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

I've seen her on CNN a couple of times during the elections she's really not all that I'm sorry, and influential she is so not.

she needs a nose job
shocked shocked

what for? her nose is in proportion to her face, plus she's African, she is not claiming jews link like some people grin
omo ina sha!
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by DeReloaded: 5:50am On Mar 25, 2009
influential where?

Someone that cant even pronounce her own surname.

Abeg make I hear word
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by maedan(f): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2009
such a babe - looks n brains. Knowing u'r influential should never get to ur head - she looks down to earth to me, so i dont think she'll have any problems with her status. When they say influential, I guess in her field, she has some clout. U cant get that far without making some powerful friends, people.
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by iReport: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2009
influential where?

Someone that cant even pronounce her own surname.

Abeg make I hear word

Bad belle na cancer oh.
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by Afam4eva(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2009
iReport:

Bad belle na cancer oh.

Ignorance is a disease
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by DeReloaded: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2009
iReport:

Bad belle na cancer oh.

then I suggest you get yourself checked out. wink
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by iReport: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2009
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by tpia: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2009
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by buttercop(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2009
iReport:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/135929_lola4_jpgd1343499b4293ab1792219cd2a5b537b

Is that sweat stain in her armpit? Ewwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed
Egbami, which kain humanbeans dey 4 nairaland. is it paining u that she's who she is? na wao. person no fit sweat again?
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by iReport: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2009
Egbami, which kain humanbeans dey 4 nairaland. is it paining u that she's who she is? na wao. person no fit sweat again?

That is a very dirty habit and that's why there are  deodorants. A lady should only be caught dead with a wet armpit in this modern world.  If she is a hot celebrity in America, TMZ and co would have disgraced her with that picture. They are just nasty and dirty especially when they were shot in America. I can understand some people battling with that problem in Nigeria because of the humidity but you can perfectly control it here in America. Very embarrassing if I must say the least. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by tpia: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2009
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by bluespice(f): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2009
ireport u claim to be so knowledgeable
yet u dont even realise that deodorants simply prevent odours
anti-pespirants are the ones that stop sweating

that said its natural but not becoming of a woman
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by iReport: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2009
ireport u claim to be so knowledgeable
yet u dont even realise that deodorants simply prevent odours
anti-pespirants are the ones that stop sweating

that said its natural but not becoming of a woman

Can you sell your stupidity somewhere please. Antiperspirants are  deodorants. undecided undecided undecided
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by tpia: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2009
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by AloyEmeka9: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2009
if you dont sweat then better drag yourself to a doctor.

what a buffoon.
Another evidence that some people here are pigs. We all 'shit' but the 'shit' shouldn't be seen as skid marks on our pants. Stop excusing bad behavious with natural bodily functions. No wonder you are yet to nail a man. The woman in the photo was a bit careless and I'm sure she'll erase that picture from this world if it's possible. Ezi ofia.
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by AloyEmeka9: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2009

she needs a nose job

She doesn't need any nose job. She is just an ugly woman period and I recommend an extreme makeover from head to toe.
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by idupaul: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

She doesn't need any nose job. She is just an ugly woman period and I recommend an extreme makeover from head to toe.

who is ugly?
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by tpia: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2009
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by tpia: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2009
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by bawomolo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2009
she is aiight looking but definitely not that influential.
Re: ~lola Ogunnaike-one Of The Most Influential Blacks In America~ by AloyEmeka9: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2009

your mama may be a stinking whorish piggish lout, who never heard of deodorant like farting deepzone, talkelss used one, but that doesnt mean you should run your mouth anyhow abusing people for not being abnormal gays like you and farting monkey deepzone.
ghureghu! wetin concern ma mama n deepzne 4 here?

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Gigantic Boobs Spill Out At Her 30th Birthday Party(see Photos) / Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) / Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.