Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) (23976 Views)

Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo / Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Stuns In A Throwback Bikini Photo / Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by youngberry001(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2015
nah her husband be that?
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2015
this childbirth ermm, painful i heard.

congrat dear and thank God for safe delivery.

wishing stephine all the best and strength too.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by julius2825(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by uchwar1: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2015
This son of hers mmmmmm. I'm suspecting indian magic
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2015
Welcome lil princess 2 d world kiss
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by realGURU(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2015
Nice tits
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by joearinze(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by Chestar5(f): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2015
Some comments on nairaland ehn, can make u run mad grin grin
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by OkochiZico(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Congrats Ufoma & welcome new baby
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by Tiguan15: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ikegwuu
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by bummyla(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Congratulations! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
Congratz n thank God fr safe delivery smiley
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by AmakaDNB(f): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Cute baby
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by KHAYGOLD(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
kennygee:

How e take concern you?
Them say person build house, you ask which type.
Hian
kennygee dey para. I no fit laugh o.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
lopekomo:
why she go marry Oyinbo?

You failed to propose to her. grin

@Topic: Congrats Ufoma!
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by KHAYGOLD(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Okestra01:

why are you this detailed on someone elses condition.

no mind my curiosity my brother. I don 4get sey na curiosity kill d cat.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by klax(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Look at sad faces everywhere. Black with no dignity. See sad man with unhappy looking woman a, woman who can not find husband in a country of 185 million and ends up wasting her time with race who in their heads can not live with black race as lifetime partner. Anyway congratulation. It's your problem.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by mekonglobal(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
VickyRotex:
Congratulations Ufuoma!!! She's one actress I admire so much.

Non-Controversial!.

Welcome Baby Kesiana!!! kiss

Hope you know oyibos have guns undecided

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by mekonglobal(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
VickyRotex:

Non-Controversial!.

smileysmileysmiley

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by Crativjosh(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Congratulation Ufuoma, God bless your family
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by Happywoman(f): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
CS or normal delivery? congrats

Go tear her dress make u find out.

@Mama newborn.
Madam Ufuoma congrats o.
May ur house be forever filled with joy and lafta
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by ylaa(f): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
na confirm amebo him be.
no mind am!
kennygee:

How e take concern you?

Them say person build house, you ask which type.

Hian
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by KHAYGOLD(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Happywoman:

Go tear her dress make u find out.

@Mama newborn. Madam Ufuoma congrats o. May ur house be forever filled with joy and lafta
Amen
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lols......you neva see anytin. Some pple go penetrate into others affairs
Okestra01:

why are you this detailed on someone elses condition.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by omoharry(f): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
VickyRotex:

Non-Controversial!.

bad belle...
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
omoharry:
bad belle...

Bad belle how?

Can't you see I was referring to the moniker I quoted? Do you even know the meaning of MILF? No you dont, else you wouldn't have quote me to spew those words.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by omoharry(f): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
lopekomo:
why she go marry Oyinbo?
because all the black men sey women of their age are old cargo and are tag as desperado and Olosho....so what do expect her to do... she saw some one that loved her and she gave her love to him. not our Nigerian unmarried men who believe they are the greatest gift to women.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by omoharry(f): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
VickyRotex:

Bad belle how?

Can't you see I was referring to the moniker I quoted? Do you even know the meaning of MILF? No you dont, else you wouldn't have quote me to spew those words.
I apologize..no vex abeg.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
omoharry:
I apologize..no vex abeg.

No problem!
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by Cadaemy: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:
Her son is cute
He also looks like an afghanistan pickin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Returns To Music After Lengthy Break (Pictured) / Frank Edwards Slams FADER, U.S Magazine For Calling Kanye West ‘lord & Saviour’ / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.