Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" (13363 Views)

3-bedroom Flat For Rent At Moniya,ibadan / 3-bedroom Flat For Rent At Moniya. ... / 3 Bedroom Flat At Ikosi Ketu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

OK! its my great great-grand mother's flat. Bt if u care to knw, gf did the apartment designing for me base on her taste, and i hv no problem wit dat. I guess u re ok now?

That's good to know. I thought you were in touch with your feminine side grin
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
knock knock
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's good to know. I thought you were in touch with your feminine side grin
Well,.. any act, character and behaviour i showcase on dis tread is dat of "MY REAL SELF" and not dat of my moniker "mystage" and dats ur saving grace for d bolded trash u spilled. u knw y? bcus my moniker is very abusive unlike my real self dat doesnt giv even 1second of his time to arguing, quarrelling, nagging, and indeed fighting. so sweetheart, if u hv ntin meaningful to say kindly leave MY 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT!

*CHEERS*
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Well,.. any act, character and behaviour is showcase on dis tread is dat of "MY REAL SELF" and not dat of my moniker "mystage" and dats ur saving grace for d bolded trash u spilled. u knw y? bcus my moniker is very abusive unlike my real self dat doesnt giv even 1second of his time to arguing, quarrelling, nagging, and indeed fighting. so sweetheart, if u hv ntin meaningful to say kindly leave MY 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT!

*CHEERS*

LMFAO. What's with the butthurt? All I said was that the window is girly & you're already throwing threats, ready to e-jump me. Come at me, bro grin

Still a very girly window though cheesy
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oyind17:
knock knock
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. What's with the butthurt? All I said was that the window is girly & you're already throwing threats, ready to e-jump me. Come at me, bro grin

Still a very girly window though cheesy

Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
the competition is on friday, not tomorrow
Yeah my bro. its friday nt 2moro. dnt mind me jor, too many tinz in my virgin mind
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Hmmm. then i tink i hv no other option other than to join u. btw, hw is ur day going?
my day is going great wat about urs
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
jomile:
my day is going great wat about urs
Nting much jor. just got back frm work and very tired. infact i feel lik goin tru a little dose of sleep.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Nting much jor. just got back frm work and very tired. infact i feel lik goin tru a little dose of sleep.
go ahead nd rest u need it after a hard day job
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
jomile:
go ahead nd rest u need it after a hard day job
yea. dats wat am gonna do anytime soon. gat some articles am presently reading online and off i go wen am tru wit it. thanks for ur care. wat abt u? u hv been indoor or u went out?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

yea. dats wat am gonna do anytime soon. gat some articles am presently reading online and off i go wen am tru wit it. thanks for ur care. wat abt u? u hv been indoor or u went out?
I went out came in not quite long
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Its like OP needs a housegirl

Oya MrsPhyno bia

You can start from the kitchen
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Oya MrsPhyno bia

Isi gini?

you didnt eat your boiled plantains today or what grin
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
jomile:
I went out came in not quite long
Dats nice and hope there is a delicious dinner on ur table patiently waiting for u to devour it? if there isnt, shud u cum and prepare u one? atleast am gonna achieve sumtin bcus am very very gud at boiling water,..infact no body can boil water more dan me.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Isi gini?

you didnt eat your boiled plantains today or what grin

I have eaten very well o, that's why im calling you. the plates are in the sink

oya start na, you wan make I call your papa come collect you take you back to your villa
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i never know say you get flat for NL na.....

i for don bring my babe MrsPhyno make we chill for ur crib na....

wetin dey ur fridge bro?

hope say that madwoman your wife no go come kick me out of this one too

grin

i just feel like insulting u in igbo right now
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Dats nice and hope there is a delicious dinner on ur table patiently waiting for u to devour it? if there isnt, shud u cum and prepare u one? atleast am gonna achieve sumtin bcus am very very gud at boiling water,..infact no body can boil water more dan me.
am cooking beans and plantain
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

hope say that madwoman your wife no go come kick me out of this one too

grin

i just feel like insulting u in igbo right now

hm

so the bushmeat has caught the hunter

just stay in this thread and allow me to destroy you
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

hm

so the bushmeat has caught the hunter

just stay in this thread and allow me to destroy you
na me be bushmeat?

issorait

I can't blame you at all

Please dont ruin this thread for mystage and the beautiful jomile grin
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

na me be bushmeat?

issorait

I can't blame you at all

a very ridiculous bushmeat o. I think youre even infected with Ebola self so I cant even blame you again
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
jomile:
am cooking beans and plantain
Dats nice. any for me? i can willingly stil sneak outa my abode and rush over to urs just to cum and partake in d meal o.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Oya MrsPhyno bia

Hahahahaha. house girl ke. isnt it money am gonna use to pay the house girl or there re some house girls who wud prefer and accept been payed wit newspaper slice like d shape of naira? if there re any like dat pls let me knw o nd i wont even mind to employ nt just 1 bt 10. Btw, u nor like me o. u wanted to help me wit someone dat wud hep me and its mrsphyno u picked, a whole mrsphyno. are u sure she wont poison my meal?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

a very ridiculous bushmeat o. I think youre even infected with Ebola self so I cant even blame you again
hmmmm lekwa gurgle oooo

ebola at this time of night? respect urself and respect the budding romance on this thread grin
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

hmmmm lekwa gurgle oooo

ebola at this time of night? respect urself and respect the budding romance on this thread grin

Its you who should respect yourself, I haven't even started roasting you yet, please don't talk again
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:
na me be bushmeat?
issorait
I can't blame you at all
u don't look like a bushmeat at all, u look lovely
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

na me be bushmeat?

issorait

I can't blame you at all

lolz. dis tread is for me and for everyone that has visited, visit and in future gonna visit my 3 bedroom apartment.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
jomile:
u don't look like a bushmeat at all, u look lovely
dont mind that one she just dey talk anyhow jare

meanwhile someone like you shouldnt even try to compliment because you know you're the queen of this thread grin
in all honesty you're very pwetty grin
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Dats nice. any for me? i can willingly stil sneak outa my abode and rush over to urs just to cum and partake in d meal o.
u r welcome
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahaha. house girl ke. isnt it money am gonna use to pay the house girl or there re some house girls who wud prefer and accept been payed wit newspaper slice like d shape of naira? if there re any like dat pls let me knw o nd i wont even mind to employ nt just 1 bt 10. Btw, u nor like me o. u wanted to help me wit someone dat wud hep me and its mrsphyno u picked, a whole mrsphyno. are u sure she wont poison my meal?

Lol you wicked self, how you come pay somebody with newspaper cut like naira note. wayo guy, you don do am before? grin

Theres nothing like a whole MrsPhyno, not even 1 quarter self so I don't know why youre afraid of her. who is she

In fact I have already brought her her for you, don't even pay her just leave her there joor. what does she know about money
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

hmmmm lekwa gurgle oooo

And who re those involve in d budding romance? you and mrsphyno i guess? LEZ ALERT!...lolz
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

And who re those involve in d budding romance? you and mrsphyno i guess? LEZ ALERT!...lolz

...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us / Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women. / Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.