Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" (13410 Views)

3-bedroom Flat For Rent At Moniya,ibadan / 3-bedroom Flat For Rent At Moniya. ... / 3 Bedroom Flat At Ikosi Ketu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:
Dats my precious and treasured sweetheart.
*IF YOU DONT GAT MY BACK, WHO WILL?*
Lol. Caught U!
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:
Dats my precious and treasured sweetheart.
*IF YOU DONT GAT MY BACK, WHO WILL?*
wink
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Lol. Caught U!
Hahahahaha.
*mtn*
Follow Follow, Everywhere i go
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

hmmm. den dat mks draw soups ur prefered or mayb best? but dnt u tink u re gonna fall inluv wit egusi soup wen u taste a sumptious and delicious one?
no matter how it's prepared i won't taste it
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:
Hahahahaha.
*mtn*
Follow Follow, Everywhere i go
Hahahahahaha! Nomad tinz nah.... I like to roam about like no tomorrow!
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Ahhhh. u re leaving me to face dis wicked world alone? *tears in my eyes* baby pls i need u to fight for me either am the trouble maker of the whom them looked for his trouble.

#INeedYourBackingToSeeLifeThrough
without my backing ur life will be just fine
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
without my backing ur life will be just fine
Yea sweet, u re right i must admit.
Fine(m.sc) bt i need it to become perfect(phd). and been perfect is what seperate u frm d rest of the world and take u to a hight were perfection is only the watch word.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
no matter how it's prepared i won't taste it
Hmmm. then shud i promise to prepare u one in ur presence and see if u wud also nt taste it?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hahahahahaha! Nomad tinz nah.... I like to roam about like no tomorrow!
is there really tomorrow?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Hmmm. then shud i promise to prepare u one in ur presence and see if u wud also nt taste it?
wat will u put inside the soup
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Yea sweet, u re right i must admit.
Fine(m.sc) bt i need it to become perfect(phd). and been perfect is what seperate u frm d rest of the world and take u to a hight were perfection is only the watch word.
perfect?
I don't think dere is anything like dat
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
wat will u put inside the soup
Hmmm. let me say am gonna prepare it wit perfection, a happy heart, and a mindset to convince.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
perfect?
I don't think dere is anything like dat
Yeah. but i think there is a word called NEAR "PERFECT" and dat alone is perfect when it involves we humans.
And least i 4get,...goodmorning sweetheart and how was ur nite?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Yeah. but i think there is a word called NEAR "PERFECT" and dat alone is perfect when it involves we humans.
And least i 4get,...goodmorning sweetheart and how was ur nite?
couldn't sleep how was urs
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
couldn't sleep how was urs
Cudnt sleep?...hope everytin is ok? hmmm,..i thought u slept again o bcus it seems u left online wen we were chatting at midnite.

mine,..i wont say splendid, just 2hrs sleep. bt i thank God anyway for makin me see d brightness of 2day.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Hmmm. let me say am gonna prepare it wit perfection, a happy heart, and a mindset to convince.
I taught u will say goat meat nd stock fish
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
I taught u will say goat meat nd stock fish
A good and happy heart is by far worth more than gold.
and also there re some persons dat dnt wish some incredents in their meal, so i thought u might be one of such person since for nw i dnt knw d incredents u prefer over others in ur meal.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hi sweet! hv u seen d latest posted messg by d OPs at the wooing tread? btw,.xup wit u and hope ur day is going splendidly well? prettythicksme
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:
Hi sweet! hv u seen d latest posted messg by d OPs at the wooing tread? btw,.xup wit u and hope ur day is going splendidly well? prettythicksme
Hey ,what is up?my day is going on well,urs?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hey ,what is up?my day is going on well,urs?
AWESOME! a perfect word to describe my today. i saw in one tread like dat were u said u "work". hope i guess right?..anyway, just wanna be sure work is treating u well, dats my reason for asking abt d work stuff. and to d wooing stuff,..if i can comprehend the OPs last comment at the tread, they said they re only gonna accept for the competition stuff only those wooees dat hv more than one wooers. hv u seen or read their present comment were these was stated?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

A good and happy heart is by far worth more than gold.
and also there re some persons dat dnt wish some incredents in their meal, so i thought u might be one of such person since for nw i dnt knw d incredents u prefer over others in ur meal.
don't worry i was just joking, how are you nd how is your day going
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
don't worry i was just joking, how are you nd how is your day going
*smile* am doing fine and my day is synonymous to hw am doing. though presently at work working my brain out. and hw re u doing also, hw is ur day treating u and if i may ask,..u work or u sch?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

*smile* am doing fine and my day is synonymous to hw am doing. though presently at work working my brain out. and hw re u doing also, hw is ur day treating u and if i may ask,..u work or u sch?
my day is not going well, am searching for a job, so am helping my mum in the market for the mean time till i get a job
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
my day is not going well, am searching for a job, so am helping my mum in the market for the mean time till i get a job
The bolded i must tel u is what makes u a sweetheart and a special lady.

and for the job searching stuff, God is gonna surprise and bless you with one the superceed ur choice in the neareast future. it seems we re both in a diff location, if we were in same,.. the power of God and the muscles of mystage would hv made d job searching stuff a thing of the past. Despite all said,..YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and ur beauty knws no bound.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

The bolded i must tel u is what makes u a sweetheart and a special lady.

and for the job searching stuff, God is gonna surprise and bless you with one the superceed ur choice in the neareast future. it seems we re both in a diff location, if we were in same,.. the power of God and the muscles of mystage would hv made d job searching stuff a thing of the past. Despite all said,..YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and ur beauty knws no bound.
Tanks for the compliment once again, hope ur day went well
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
Tanks for the compliment once again, hope ur day went well
yea. stil at work though. u re home nw i guess?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

yea. stil at work though. u re home nw i guess?
yes am home don't stress urself much
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
yes am home don't stress urself much
Yea, i wil try nd do just dat...AS JOMILE WISH. presently on my way home. wat re u preparing for dinning 2day?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Yea, i wil try nd do just dat...AS JOMILE WISH. presently on my way home. wat re u preparing for dinning 2day?
I made jollof rice with plantain nd smoked fish
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
I made jollof rice with plantain nd smoked fish
hmmm. it seems enjoyment neva for once seize in ur house and u also kinda like plantain alot i guess? btw,..which state do u reside?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

hmmm. it seems enjoyment neva for once seize in ur house and u also kinda like plantain alot i guess? btw,..which state do u reside?
I luv food and i luv cooking, am base in lag
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
I luv food and i luv cooking, am base in lag
hahahaha. that means any guy dat want to propose marriage to u must first show u his farm so dat problem of the bolded doesnt arose after a home has been establish. Lagos?..dats kul. i actually stayed in lag for abt 4yrs,..ogba to be precise. left lag in 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us / Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women. / Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.