Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" (13451 Views)

3-bedroom Flat For Rent At Moniya,ibadan / 3-bedroom Flat For Rent At Moniya. ... / 3 Bedroom Flat At Ikosi Ketu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

chai! MrsPhyno come and clear your name o
e be like say those glasses make you look like a murderer grin
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Haha mystage you don hear?

mystage will soon become mynextstage shey hahahaha
Even mylaststage self

Gurgle drop whatever ur doing in school and go hustle with Basketmouth for comedy
E fit u small
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

na talk be dat?
how many murderers in your community dey wear glasses

if I cook for him he go reach heaven
whether because the taste is amazing or because I added poison, we don't know grin
ASSASSIN GET BEHIND ME IN JESUS NAME!..Lolz. gurgle so u had a plan in u mind to see my life cut short abi? bcus dats y u asked who is gonna snd me to heaven b4 my time to come and cook for me
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Even mylaststage self

Gurgle drop whatever ur doing in school and go hustle with Basketmouth for comedy
E fit u small

Looool don't let my father catch you saying that o

we must both drop school and disgrace ourselves on that tv together grin
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Even mylaststage self

E fit u small
i 100% concur wit u on dis. it seems something has been sweeting gurgle heart since morning. did she ever mentioned it to u wat d tin is? or gurgle sneak go meet dat guy dat shelters at underground railway in uk nd he gave u something "PRIVATE AND PERSONAL" chop?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

ASSASSIN GET BEHIND ME IN JESUS NAME!..Lolz. gurgle so u had a plan in u mind to see my life cut short abi? bcus dats y u asked who is gonna snd me to heaven b4 my time to come and cook for me

I didn't say so o. just stop oppressing me and it will be well with you cool
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Haha mystage you don hear?

mystage will soon become mynextstage shey hahahaha
lolz. me can neva become mynextstage na. me become mynextstage when i hv jomile "TEMI" at my back? or arent u at my back.. jomile?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

I didn't say so o. just stop oppressing me and it will be well with you cool
Lolz. me oppress u ke. when did dat happen again?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Lolz. me oppress u ke. when did dat happen again?

we already had this conversation, lets forget it since we cant agree and it wont go anywhere again

btw what tribe are you
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by IamLEGEND1: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Tanks beriiiii mush wow I'm blushin I don't deserve all that grin

for you my dear,anything.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

you must be mad
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Looool don't let my father catch you saying that o

we must both drop school and disgrace ourselves on that tv together grin
Eh? You and who?

I would become an artist. Singer grin Meet celebs like _____
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Eh? You and who?

Chaiii but can you sing

or is the studio equipment your savior grin
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

i 100% concur wit u on dis. it seems something has been sweeting gurgle heart since morning. did she ever mentioned it to u wat d tin is? or gurgle sneak go meet dat guy dat shelters at underground railway in uk nd he gave u something "PRIVATE AND PERSONAL" chop?
Choi. At railroad gan. lipsrsealed
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Chaiii but can you sing

or is the studio equipment your savior grin
You think I'm like you?

My voice sweet pass diabetes grin
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Mrs Phyno this guy is mad

Why haven't you killed him yet
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

/kisses emoji/

Gurgle eat your entire heart out
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Choi. At railroad gan. lipsrsealed
Thats the prob na. its only God that knw why gurgle prefer to go and chop a guy dat shelter at underground railroad over guys that reside in big houses.

#MaybeSheIsReceivingItVeryHotFromTheRailroadGuy
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

we already had this conversation, lets forget it since we cant agree and it wont go anywhere again

btw what tribe are you
am a NIGERIAN
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Eh? You and who?
Gurgle u hear so? mrsphyno wud beg to meet celeb like ME.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by IamLEGEND1: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

you must be mad

come again
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Mrs Phyno this guy is mad

Why haven't you killed him yet

hahahaha. she isnt succeeding bcus jomile, abies, cecillia and jenni re jointly fighting her on my behalf. infact they hv naked her with not even pant nor bra(nor be say she even wear come before sef) and they re chasing her all over my strt.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Gurgle(f): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

/kisses emoji/

Gurgle eat your entire heart out

Id rather eat yours

mad woman
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by IamLEGEND1: 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

kiss

Gurg|e eat your entire heart out

na me dem kiss so?

#AdayToRemember

Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

hahahaha. she isnt succeeding bcus jomile, abies, cecillia and jenni re jointly fighting her on my behalf. infact they hv naked her with not even pant nor bra(nor be say she even wear come before sef) and they re chasing her all over my strt.
am not fighting anybody on ur behalf so don't go looking for trouble
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Doing what is nt kinda frequent is wat easily brings out d romanticness in humans. so u feeding me is of me doing d opposite is nt only gonna mk u so romantic bt also bring out "wild and genuie" luv out of us towards each other. yea i had a little rest(playing playstation 2) and i had eba nd egusi soup for dinner.
am not a fan of egusi, sorry I slept off i was so tired
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

lolz. me can neva become mynextstage na. me become mynextstage when i hv jomile "TEMI" at my back? or arent u at my back.. jomile?
I got ur back always
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
am not a fan of egusi, sorry I slept off i was so tired
Ehh sweet, i dnt tink there is any need to apologise ok. u slept off as u said,..yes,..bt it does happen to everyone if bt everytime bt atleast once in a while. so u sleeping off is highly understandable. btw, why arent u a fan of egusi?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 13, 2015
mystage:

Ehh sweet, i dnt tink there is any need to apologise ok. u slept off as u said,..yes,..bt it does happen to everyone if bt everytime bt atleast once in a while. so u sleeping off is highly understandable. btw, why arent u a fan of egusi?
I don't know,i never liked it right from wen i was little, maybe cos it looks like poo
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
am not fighting anybody on ur behalf so don't go looking for trouble
Ahhhh. u re leaving me to face dis wicked world alone? *tears in my eyes* baby pls i need u to fight for me either am the trouble maker of the whom them looked for his trouble.

#INeedYourBackingToSeeLifeThrough
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
I don't know,i never liked it right from wen i was little, maybe cos it looks like poo
hmmm. den dat mks draw soups ur prefered or mayb best? but dnt u tink u re gonna fall inluv wit egusi soup wen u taste a sumptious and delicious one?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 13, 2015
jomile:
I got ur back always
Dats my precious and treasured sweetheart.
*IF YOU DONT GAT MY BACK, WHO WILL?*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us / Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women. / Any Sugar Mummy In Portharcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.