Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title (45020 Views)

2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? / FIFA Under-17 WORLD CUP Chile 2015-Nigeria Group Fixtures &Time-OCT 17TH-NOV 8TH / 2015 Women's Afrobasket: D'Tigress On The March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Ekaka1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
National anthems playing
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by CSTR2: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
CFCfan:

He is an American.
I believe the likes of Ann Chiejine and Dedevbo are capable of handling the team
Bleh.
It is madness to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.
Our coaches are not good enough.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Captainswag225(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
shizzy7:
LOL,,,Sorry to be disappointed

WE FVCKING WON
Just one more game
AND
WE WILL BE CROWNED THE BB KING OF AFRICA
GO D'TIGERS
GO NIGERIA
Haters gonna hate
BUT
WE'RE DETHRONING ANGOLA
hahahahaha laughing in chinese.... Chin chun chiii.... If naija beats angola, i will change my name to emeka adebayo musa
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Ekaka1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
I'll be routing for Tunisia though even though that might turn out to be bad market tomorrow but I'll prefer them to the skillful and hard fighting angolans
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by safarigirl(f): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Language Baybee! ! !

But on a 2nd tot, who cares?? It's celebration time... The sun's shining brighter than eva tonite... I see no moon. Hahahaha... But uhm, on a 3rd tot, I think we shud take it easy wit 'da language'. Thanks Safari honey, I know u understand... *muaah*

lol...excitement grin. Meanwhile, why are these Angolans ugly? Angolans are not known for ugliness. Only Naija has lived up to the hype of fine, frosh boys. Senegal and Angola have fallen hand massively
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Captainswag225(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

If Angola loses tonight and Nigeria beats Tunisia tomorrow I will advice u to bleep a mad woman
hahahaha u want face tunisia abi? E never go happen. Angola is coming to whip ur little asses. No title for nigeria.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hahahahaha... Dont mind that Ghanaian dude. But he's right u know, we ain't 'good' enough 4 d title... Wanna know why? Coz we just proved that we are even 'better' and come tomorrow, I beliv 'THE BEST' gonna be our new name. So, he's rite, we're not 'good enuf' we're "more than good enuf" 4 d title

shizzy7:
LOL,,,Sorry to be disappointed

WE FVCKING WON
Just one more game
AND
WE WILL BE CROWNED THE BB KING OF AFRICA
GO D'TIGERS
GO NIGERIA
Haters gonna hate
BUT
WE'RE DETHRONING ANGOLA
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by safarigirl(f): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha laughing in chinese.... Chin chun chiii.... If naija beats angola, i will change my name to emeka adebayo musa
but where is Team Ghana in all this? Oh yeah! Chris Attoh is the only Ghanaian above 6ft. Instead of you to support your W/African bros, bad belle wants to push you to the other side. You berra change

1 Like

Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Ekaka1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
E Don start ohhh...fast and furious with blockings every where grin

It's looks ng like an initial duel between morales and salah
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by safarigirl(f): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
This Tunisian crowd can just demoralize weak minds. I don't need them in the finals.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Well, honey, dat's because d fineboiz of Angola do not play B.ball.
Only a tiny percentage do.
As 4 d senegalese, several of dem fineboiz go into music and modelling.
But it's kinda an advantage being huge, powerful and 'ugly' in B.ball, NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STAND SUCH A PERSON ON THE COURT. Honestly, our naija boys tried putting up with those 'Monsters' and got away wit it. I must give them kudos. *partly kidding*

safarigirl:
lol...excitement grin. Meanwhile, why are these Angolans ugly? Angolans are not known for ugliness. Only Naija has lived up to the hype of fine, frosh boys. Senegal and Angola have fallen hand massively
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by scholes0(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
safarigirl:

Who told you Angolans are Handsome? They are just normal plain people.
don't tell me you believe all that silly hype.....
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Ekaka1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
safarigirl:
This Tunisian crowd can just demoralize weak minds. I don't need them in the finals.
We will shut them up at half time...I'll remind you. No be foot ball be this wey our North Afican brothers go dey bully players and referees grin
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Dreambeat: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
I think Angola will beat Tunisia.They play better so far
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by scholes0(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
safarigirl:

The thing is that, If you are in control of the game, or winning, the crowd will become mute.
if you Allow Tunisia to get the upper hand, the crowd will make things even worse.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Ekaka1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Roll looks soft but He plays harrdd angry grin
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by homesteady(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
I've seen Nigeria playing like 2 times now, and I'm always seeing Diogu on the sideline, is he injured?
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Seamareggae(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
homesteady:
I've seen Nigeria playing like 2 times now, and I'm always seeing Diogu on the sideline, is he injured?
Yes.. He is.. Injured
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by debuscket(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
l and l formally known as debuscket here attest that l shall from now henceforth be addressed as Chamberlain Noguchi. l can never luv dt guy enof esp his trademark salute. Go D'tigers
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
homesteady:
He has been a big loss. Even if he is fir tomorrow, will Voight risk upsetting the team chemistry?
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by scholes0(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Angola showing Tunisia pepper cheesy

1 Like

Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by zopaks: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Congrats guys.. Am back again!
I couldn't stand the high blood pressure that I had to log out when it was 45-45 as at 7:40pm.
Was almost jumping off my seat when the news was broken on front page of Nairaland!
BRING ON ANGOLA!!
Let's demolish them! Afterall. they struggled to defeat Central Africa Republic whom we demolished with almost 30 points!
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
scholes0:

Abeg commot...
Is Your country even in this tournament? LMAO!!

Can't you see the name, he is a Ghanayearn- - never happy with Naija progress, as they are one sport champion better they naturalise to be all rounder.BTW i missed watching this game,i am so happy we won.Best of luck against Angola. I don't see Tu isia winagainst Angola tonight.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Seamareggae(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
7mins into the 1st quarter...

Angola 17 Tunisia 11
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
That's rite Sir. I share ur enthusiasm too. But pls do not judge d angolans by their scorecard against C.A.R. coz when they meet us, they always seem to function with extra epinephrine. But all d same, I strongly beliv d likes of Oguchi, Farouq Aminu, Olaseni, And Co will make History by bringing home our very first Fiba Africa Title, be it to d detriment of d tunisians or d angolans.

zopaks:
Congrats guys.. Am back again!
I couldn't stand the high blood pressure that I had to log out when it was 45-45 as at 7:40pm.
Was almost jumping off my seat when the news was broken on front page of Nairaland!
BRING ON ANGOLA!!
Let's demolish them! Afterall. they struggled to defeat Central Africa Republic whom we demolished with almost 30 points!
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Ekaka1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Angola running away with this already
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Seamareggae(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Angola out playing Tunisia right now...

Angola 24 Tunisia 15
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Guys there are many reasons for us to be happy,if after just two weeks,this guys can click in big competition like fibaafrica that requires not only skill but strength,gragra,juju and God knows what then should there be long camping and many friendly games this guys will be monsters,thank you D' tigers i will sleep very very well this night and lay siege for Angola in tomorrows final.Once in the final the boys will come good.God bless Naija.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Ekaka1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
homesteady:
Yes oh...he got injured during training in France.
Looks like a toe injury or something. I don't think it's that bad
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by goldfish80(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Am down on my knees praying Angola knock this Tunisians out. I really fancy our chances against them and certainly some demons just needs to be banished. Bring it on Angola!
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hahahahahahaha... You are one funny guy. Sir, did u just say 'Juju'? Hahahahaha... Na wa o!

successinlife:
Guys there are many reasons for us to be happy,if after just two weeks,this guys can click in big competition like fibaafrica that requires not only skill but strength,gragra,JUJU :-) and God knows what then should there be long camping and many friendly games this guys will be monsters,thank you D' tigers i will sleep very very well this night and lay siege for Angola in tomorrows final.Once in the final the boys will come good.God bless Naija.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
@ Supernerd,i am talking from experience with proofs,i don't believe in JUJU but i can 100% guarantee you that a country like Senegal hardly do anything without JUJU,go to Senegal on holidays and see what i mean,serigne Fallou,serigne Touba,Serigne Abdoulaziz Sy,guy i know what i am telling you.It may not be down to only that for Senegal but their trust in their Marabout has no limit.Hardly you will see a Senegalese without Charm.Go there and confirm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) / Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' / Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.