Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo (23665 Views)

Chika Ike Slays In Hot Swimsuit (Photo) / Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by ifeomaekol(f): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Good bt she's becoming fair these days, what happened to her?
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by klax(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
So what is our problem about that. Or how does that be anybody business. I told you posters grow up not all useless things you bring here, grow up pls uf you are jobless contact me I will get you a job. Nigeria is a big country very matured and sophiscated stop embarrassing us with this stuff of Togo, benin, Sao Tome kind of post nobody cares about this thing up here you are talking about biko plssss.

Next topic pls

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
ishiamu:
Wetin make we do na,,,, so this is news?? undecided lipsrsealed

My final exams starts next week y'all should pray for me oooo grin cheesy

2 graduate from futo no be beans ooo

Being on top on lalas thread dey totori 4 body
great futoite.gud to hear
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by AmakaDNB(f): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fine Chika

Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by sweatlana: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
ishiamu:

And u are still playing around with your phone. U are not serious
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by dani3(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
ishiamu:

bro I dey apply for that futo and I need help
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by nolybest(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
She is currently in adidogome lome togo
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by eltonesworld(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
ishiamu:

I pray dey shift that exam, I neva ready
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Airforce1:
Fresh like a new born baby

Chika ike has taking taken over Genevieve Nnaji's place in my heart
kiss
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Querty(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Airforce1:
Fresh like a new born baby

Chika ike has taking over Genevieve Nnaji's place in my heart
kiss

am telling u..

I love her small sha cos nobody can take d place of Diezani in my life..
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by shut(f): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
I've been to Togo once but they didn't host me angry

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by bummyla(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Well Done Sis! Enjoy! It Is Your Time To Shine! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by nezer83: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
ishiamu:

All the best great Futoite.
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Giftedupstairs: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by christinie(f): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Chika Ike who is currently in Togo shared the pictures and captioned:

''Hosted by the Nigerian Embassy In Togo!!! Great meeting !!! I ❤️ Togo!!! Day ''

Chika is pictured with the Nigerian Ambassador to Togo in the last photo.

https://instagram.com/p/6R07vRBnGS/?taken-by=chikaike

pray is this the new David Mark?
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nice pic
But the guy on her left tho cry
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by ishiamu(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
nezer83:

All the best great Futoite.

Tnx man
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by ishiamu(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
eltonesworld:
I pray dey shift that exam, I neva ready

God 4bid
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by ishiamu(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
dani3:

bro I dey apply for that futo and I need help

Helpp as in?
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by ishiamu(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
sweatlana:

And u are still playing around with your phone. U are not serious

I can't read 24/7 naa
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by preciousMI1(f): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
spending the nation's money on d rich when there are poor people.... so what's the moral of d story...m
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by EyeKandy(f): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tonylyte:
This girl with narrow hips and big burstx.
I see her one day for onitsha main mkt when she come to shop, with one round cap for head and big glasses, I believe say she use am disguise herself make people no sabi her, until my aunty wey we follow come call her name small, she smile come enter one plaza wey get different channels, na there she miss. I no knw wether she dey shame to shop for main mkt.

People can never be pleased.
She smiled and didn't snob you.
So why the negative comment about her being ashamed to shop at a market?
See why people like Tonto don't give a ffff?
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by eltonesworld(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
ishiamu:

God 4bid
undecided
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by malikisah: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
And why is she being hosted?
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by ishiamu(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
eltonesworld:
undecided

Yes oo... wan graduate sharperly m tayad
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided. Is that really the Nigerian embassy? lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by Tonylyte(m): 12:09am On Aug 13, 2015
EyeKandy:

People can never be pleased. She smiled and didn't snob you. So why the negative comment about her being ashamed to shop at a market? See why people like Tonto don't give a ffff?
Did I say she has done bad for smiling at us baby?
Re: Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo by dani3(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2015
ishiamu:

Helpp as in?
bro I wan apply for computer science and I need to know their cut off mark both in jamb and postUTME and their school fees as well...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins Unveil Innoson Cars For "‎Miss & Mr Nigeria Resources Ambassador" / Chigul Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Toolz, Banky W, Rukky Sanda, Burna Boy&more Get Together To Celebrate BEAT FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.