Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars (3295 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Litre Goes For 120 / Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by honeric01(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2009
uhmm, Most beggars from the north take it AS BUSINESS, Ask pastor chris. grin
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by TOYOSI20(f): 1:46am On Mar 25, 2009
Looks like this whole global meltdown thing is leaving no stone unturned, . . . .i call it operation everyone must feel the pinch!!! shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by blackweaver(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2009
waterworks:

EHNN CAN U IMAGINE? 3K DAILY FOR FREE AND THEY ARE STILL COMPLAINING?
THEY ARE MAKING MORE THAN A LOT OF PEOPLE!
making more than all dose jobless graduates out there. making mch more than some who even have jobs. i can say now that i actually respect them more now! wat the hell? can u imagine meanwhile u are bring from ure pocket to give those making more than u!

and the worst part is that it's that a lot of the money they are making are from these people who
are not making as much money as they are;imagine paying someone more than you are earning - for free!!!
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by Poj1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2009
honeric01:

uhmm, Most beggars from the north take it AS BUSINESS, Ask pastor chris. grin

but what has this got to do with Pastor Chris?
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 26, 2009
May God save our dear country Nigeria.
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by 7eleven: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2009
Hmm, I think the Global melt down has really trickled doooooooooooown! Now every class of pple are feeling it.
Sign of the End-Times

http://buzz.6te.net

Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by ne4real(f): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2009
those beggers earn alot more than we graduates. at times when they come begging, i'll be like, "if u only understand, u'll give me the one from your pocket". so they should stop complaining. i wish i can c who will be dashing me =N=1000 everday. lol.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by akagress: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2009
For a comprehensive report on how to start a successful begging business earning more than 40k daily.send email to akanchawaprogress@yahoo.com.Ha Ha Ha I dey jokeoooooooo.anyway this is not a joking matter as 95% of them do it as business,some will go to the extent of maiming themselves to draw peoples sympathy.I guess you know what that means more revenue.
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by bukystar: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2009
This beggarly attitude of Nigerians is quite disturbing and shameful!
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by comfort3: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
wink
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by blackweaver(m): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2009
God forgive all those "professional beggars", thay want to reap where they haven't sown;
instead of going back to their villages to work. Anyway it's still better than the yahoo/419
scammers
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by lexdino: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2009
who said so? angry
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by gReenmAn(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2009
Begging can never be glamorized, even if it fetches 10K per day.

It is disgraceful and shameful, as a matter of fact it is illegal in Lagos state.

Do not wish it on yourself, even in jest!
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by comfort3: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2009
:-x
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by tpia: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2009
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by comfort3: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2009
They Can Beg  .The once that live closer to me want to kill me with Daily Begging.If you don't give them.You turn to their Enemy.The next few days,they will attack you with their witchcraft at Night.I am tired of them. angry
Re: Global Meltdown Hits Lagos Beggars by real4ayo(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2010
pls i need the address and contact number of the destitute home at oko-baba,or any other destitute home ….thnks…My support team, Project 1 million from covenant university wud be glad to go and see them

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Country Lesotho Is, Can Nigeria Learn From Her? / Photos of President Jonathan and Catholic Bishops at Presidential Villa Abuja / House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.