Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Yomi Fash Lanso Speaks On Career, Women And Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fash Lanso Speaks On Career, Women And Fame (399 Views)

Nabila Fash Meets Miracle, CeeC, Tobi, Alex & Nina #BBNaijaTop5 (Photos) / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Fash Lanso Speaks On Career, Women And Fame by TopCelebritiesM: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Yomi Fash Lanso, no doubt has been able to carve a niche for himself as a thespian, and the father of three is not showing any sign of tiredness as he’s also been able to maintain relevance in the make believe world till date, even as some others are losing grip of their games and as such fading off. In the bid to find out the secret of his success, Fash Lanso in this interview with Top Celebrities Magazine opened up on his strength in a form he’s never been seen. He also spoke about his fame, women and sundry issues.
What was it like for you to have featured in Dazzling Mirage from Main Frame Production, judging from the fact that actors look forward to working with them?
Taking part in Main Frame Production, titled ‘Dazzling Mirage’, is a big experience for me, judging by the trademark of this film company and that of the head of the production outfit in person of TundeKelani, who has come a long way in the film industry that we don’t have yet in Nigeria anyway. What I am trying to say is that let us assume we want to talk about film industry, Tunde Kelani can never be toyed with because he has done a lot, so, working with him is a huge experience that will be a memorable one for me.
Are there things you would say you learnt from him?
Yes, I learnt so much. Starting from the story itself, what it teaches, and the direction of the story. Also, having him behind the camera is huge one. I can’t begin to share all I learnt but I can tell you I did tap into his wealth of knowledge... Read more
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/yomi-fash-lanso-speaks-on-career-women-and-fame/

(1) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Reveals Shocking Secrets / Sean Tizzle Weds On Stage / England And Wales Tops Drugs Death Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.