Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Amazing! The Plot Thickens. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Amazing! The Plot Thickens. (2217 Views)

Do You Know How Amazing The Quran Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by ayinba1(f): 12:41am On Mar 24, 2009
Isn't it? I come again to read posts and the non muslims and unbelievers have pretty much taken over "Islam for muslims" board. Kudos to the brothers nd sisters who do not tire in their efforts to respond as needed.

we say we are muslims, yet we fear people calling us names. What have we done for the religion of Allah? A question we should individually ask ourselves before we are asked (in the grave).

We fear others? how about Allah (SWT)? What names was rasullulah not called? we have diamonds and we are shy of the one with copper.

I do not advocate childish insults and curse words, I appeal for the truth which you will find burns the unbelievers way worse than any insults. We all have learning and growing to do. If we use this medium, (the internet), for personal needs, we have no excuses then not to do dawah.

May it be a proof for us and not against us on the day of qiyawmah, amin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 24, 2009
Amin! cheesy

Maybe now they will answer my questions. c'mon dudes!
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Lagosboy: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2009
Moyin which of your questions have never been answered. The truth is no matter any answer you get you never submit in an arguement which is what people call opinionated. Everyone here knows , so whats the point in conituing a debate when it is just a vicous cycle with no meaningful end. Your post is characterised with insults and derogatory words full of hate.

@Ayinba1

You have made a good point here, if only we could debate with maturity and without insults. May God help us all and avert from us the fire of hell.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2009
Lagosboy:

Moyin which of your questions have never been answered. The truth is no matter any answer you get you never submit in an arguement which is what people call opinionated. Everyone here knows , so whats the point in conituing a debate when it is just a vicous cycle with no meaningful end. Your post is characterised with insults and derogatory words full of hate.

Actually what everyone knows is that i am not one to be swayed by handwaving. Did Mohammad go to the temple in jerusalem and lead all other prophets in prayer like he claims to have done?

That is one question that requires a clear, truthful answer from you.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by noetic(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2009
ayinba1:

Isn't it? I come again to read posts and the non muslims and unbelievers have pretty much taken over "Islam for muslims" board. Kudos to the brothers nd sisters who do not tire in their efforts to respond as needed.

we say we are muslims, yet we fear people calling us names. What have we done for the religion of Allah? A question we should individually ask ourselves before we are asked (in the grave).

We fear others? how about Allah (SWT)? What names was rasullulah not called? we have diamonds and we are shy of the one with copper.

I do not advocate childish insults and curse words, I appeal for the truth which you will find burns the unbelievers way worse than any insults. We all have learning and growing to do. If we use this medium, (the internet), for personal needs, we have no excuses then not to do dawah.

May it be a proof for us and not against us on the day of qiyawmah, amin.
yup.

me tinks muslims need to cut down their lack of objectivity and resort to insult whenever issues are raised.
why acknowledge Jesus as a prophet, when u readily insult Him?
why call Mohammed mortal, when u treat him as immortal by killing at the slightest provocation in his name?

me tinks islam needs re-branding urgently.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by bawomolo(m): 12:52am On Mar 25, 2009
I do not advocate childish insults and curse words,

oh really, how do you explain your comments about christians and especially jews.  You should have a thick skin considering the things you have said.

I appeal for the truth which you will find burns the unbelievers way worse than any insults.

aren't you an unbeliever considering you don't practice religions such as hinduism, sikhism, budhism etc? Don't all universal religions claim to have the truth?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by ayinba1(f): 1:28am On Mar 25, 2009
@noetic,
no muslim insults (or ought to insult) Prophet Isa (AS) or nany prophet of Allah for that matter. We do not say he is the son of Allah, no do we elevte him to worship status. We ccord himm respect and send him salaam (peace) as we do other prophets of Allah.

Prophet Mohammed (SAW) was a man (mortal). Again, we muslims do not consider him immortal. If people start to kill and claim it is because someone insulted Mohammed (SAW), it is because they have limited understanding. Nowhere in the Quran are muslims commanded to be trangressors.

We will attempt to address your questions to the best of our abilities.

@bawomolo
You may be mistaking me for someone else; what did I say about xtians and jews again?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 25, 2009
ayinba1:

@noetic,
no muslim insults (or ought to insult) Prophet Isa (AS) or nany prophet of Allah for that matter.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha incredible nonsense.

ayinba1:

We do not say he is the son of Allah, no do we elevte him to worship status. We ccord himm respect and send him salaam (peace) as we do other prophets of Allah.

Infact, to christianity . . . puting Christ on par with that evil one called "allah" is the greatest insult of all time.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Lagosboy: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2009
davidylan:
[/quote]

Infact, to christianity . . . puting Christ on par with that[b] evil one called "allah"[/b] is the greatest insult of all time.
[quote]

Ignorance is a disease honestly, In hausa God is called Ubangiji, in igbo language He is called Chineke, in yourba he his called Olorun, could i ask you David what God is called in the christain arabic bible?

Enlighten yourself and stop been petty, lets discuss with substance and not empty writings.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2009
davidylan:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha incredible nonsense.

Infact, to christianity . . . puting Christ on par with that evil one called "allah" is the greatest insult of all time.

to Islam, claiming that Allah has a begotten son, that Allah is three in one  is the highest form of blasphemy.

na wa sha, if Nairaland shows anything, it is that christians have an unhealthy obsession with Islam . . .abi they are insecure in their position of the world's largest religion?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by noetic(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2009
ayinba1:

@noetic,
no muslim insults (or ought to insult) Prophet Isa (AS) or nany prophet of Allah for that matter. We do not say he is the son of Allah, no do we elevte him to worship status. We ccord himm respect and send him salaam (peace) as we do other prophets of Allah.

sounds like olobowale aint a muslim then.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by mukina2: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2009
noetic:

sounds like olobowale aint a muslim then.
When did he insult you
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by noetic(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2009
mukina2:

When did he insult you
not me, but ccording to ayinba1, no muslim insults Jesus.

Olobowale has done this on numerous occassions, casting aspersions on the person and works of Jesus.

So what are u going to do to imposters like olobowale, who claim to be muslims, but insult Jesus?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by osisi2(f): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2009
@ oyb,worlds largest religion by what statistics?
una don begin lie again?
I fear una o
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by bawomolo(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2009
**osisi:

@ oyb,worlds largest religion by what statistics?
una don begin lie again?
I fear una o

It is, islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. people tend to be turned on by fanaticism and dramatics. Islam has had a lot of publicity lately.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2009
Lagosboy:

Ignorance is a disease honestly, In hausa God is called Ubangiji, in igbo language He is called Chineke, in yourba he his called Olorun, could i ask you David what God is called in the christain arabic bible?

Enlighten yourself and stop been petty, lets discuss with substance and not empty writings.

Lagosboy . . . we know that allah = al ilah - THE GOD!

when are YOU going to discuss with substance and honesty?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by babs787(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2009
Davidylan

Lagosboy . . . we know that allah = al ilah - THE GOD!

when are YOU going to discuss with substance and honesty?

Tender you proof and we discuss please. I am here to discuss with substance and honesty. cool
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2009
From wikipedia - Etymology
The term Allāh is derived from a contraction of the Arabic definite article al- "the" and ʼilāh "deity, god" to al-lāh meaning "the [sole] deity, God" (ho theos monos).
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 28, 2009
where is blabs now?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by mazaje(m): 3:25am On Mar 28, 2009
davidylan:

The term Allāh is derived from a contraction of the Arabic definite article al- "the" and ʼilāh "deity, god" to al-lāh meaning "the [sole] deity, God" (ho theos monos).

davidylan why are you quoting from wikipedia? when others cite wikipedia you ridicule them and discard it as ohh it is wikipedia they are citing but here you are quoting from the same wikipedia, are you comepletely stupid or what? grin grin
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by babs787(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2009
@Davidylan

where is blabs now?

Having allowed you to fool yourself thinking that you would be smart enough to decipher right from wrong but learnt that your ignorance is really a big problem

Let me see you wriggle out of this, Olodo number 1 grin
Quite funny that you could run to Wikipedia when you have nothing to say but learnt that you still need knowledge.

Could you please tell me the meaning of Yahweh?

Why do we have THE LORD here:

Genesis 2 v 4: "This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created. When the LORD God made the earth and the heavens

What does Arabic bible uses for Allah?

Let us see translation from some verses in Arabic bible:

Genesis 1:1

"In the beginning God created
the Heaven and the Earth . . . "

[Genesis 1:1 - Arabic transliteration]

"Fee al-badi' khalaqa Allahu
as-Samaawaat wa al-Ard . . . "

What is the meaning of the enboldened word therein David?

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world,
that . . . "

John 3:16 - Arabic transliteration]

"Li-annhu haakadha ahabba
Allahu al-'Aalama hataa badhala . . . "

Do you care to provide explanation to the enboldened word?

Luke 1:30

" . . . Fear not, Mary:
for thou hast found favor with God."

Luke 1:30 - Arabic transliteration]

" . . . Laa takhaafee, yaa
Maryam, li-annaki qad wajadti ni'amat(an) i'nda Allahi."

Care to provide explanation?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2009
mazaje:

davidylan why are you quoting from wikipedia? when others cite wikipedia you ridicule them and discard it as ohh it is wikipedia they are citing but here you are quoting from the same wikipedia, are you comepletely stupid or what? grin grin

the quote, while being from wikipedia actually comes from a published work slowpoke. grin
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2009
blabs, just 2 questions for you slave of the devil . . .

1. Why quote from the very bible you yourself claim has been corrupted by the pen of the scribes?

2. When was the arabic bible written? Long after islam had been established CLEARLY as an opposition to christianity and a religion hell bent on forcing itself into the bible? Yeah you can only decieve morons with your post.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by babs787(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2009
@Davidylan

Boy Oh boy. You no go kill me with your ignorance o grin. Always moving round in circles when answers are being provided to your questions.

You brought an allegation and I asked for the explanation of the use of THE LORD and meaning of YAHWEH from your biuble but you couldnt provide answers.

Also, since you have problem with the word ALLAH, I asked you what do we have in Arabic bible, gave you verses where ALLAH is being used but you couldnt profer answers but rather ask another questions:

Oldo, go read the book of Romans where Paul made u know that you are a slave of righteousness and that paradise is yours having moved from slave of sin.

1. Why quote from the very bible you yourself claim has been corrupted by the pen of the scribes?

I use what you believe in to discuss with you. Besides, is that not the truth?

2. When was the arabic bible written? Long after islam had been established CLEARLY as an opposition to christianity and a religion hell bent on forcing itself into the bible? Yeah you can only decieve morons with your post.

Since you claimed that it was written after Islam has been established,

who wrote the Arabic bible?Is it not your people that did that and is it not your people that reads that and act as part of evangelising? What word did they use for ALLAH in your Arabic bible

What does Northern Christians call God?

It seems you have no answers/explanation to those Arabic biblical verses:

Genesis 1:1

"In the beginning God created
the Heaven and the Earth . . . "

[Genesis 1:1 - Arabic transliteration]

"Fee al-badi' khalaqa Allahu
as-Samaawaat wa al-Ard . . . "

What is the meaning of the enboldened word therein David?

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world,
that . . . "

John 3:16 - Arabic transliteration]

"Li-annhu haakadha ahabba
Allahu al-'Aalama hataa badhala . . . "

Do you care to provide explanation to the enboldened word?

Luke 1:30

" . . . Fear not, Mary:
for thou hast found favor with God."

Luke 1:30 - Arabic transliteration]

" . . . Laa takhaafee, yaa
Maryam, li-annaki qad wajadti ni'amat(an) i'nda Allahi."
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by babs787(m): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2009
@Davidylan

I forgot to add this:

Romans 6 v
15What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means!

16D[b]on't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey[/b]—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

17But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you wholeheartedly obeyed the form of teaching to which you were entrusted.

18You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

19I put this in human terms because you are weak in your natural selves. Just as you used to offer the parts of your body in slavery to impurity and to ever-increasing wickedness, so now offer them in slavery to righteousness leading to holiness.

20When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness.

21What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death!

22But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2009
Blabs, when you start quoting from the quran instead of stealing from the bible then we can have a chat.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by mazaje(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2009
davidylan:

the quote, while being from wikipedia actually comes from a published work slowpoke. grin

don't you know that other works that you have criticized or ridiculed despite coming from wikipedia were published works too? so wikipedia is only valid when davidylan cites it as a source? stupid fool. . . . .
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by babs787(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2009
Coward. You have been having problem with the word ALLAH,thinking that you understand what you posted but you never did.when I presented the Arabic bible to you and even gave you roman 6,particularly verse on the use of SLAVE,you resorted to another tactics after being exposed and lectured
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2009
mazaje:

don't you know that other works that you have criticized or ridiculed despite coming from wikipedia were published works too? so wikipedia is only valid when davidylan cites it as a source? stupid fool. . . . .

bah bah black sheep will you always bleat?
babs787:

Coward. You have been having problem with the word ALLAH,thinking that you understand what you posted but you never did.when I presented the Arabic bible to you and even gave you roman 6,particularly verse on the use of SLAVE,you resorted to another tactics after being exposed and lectured

You just love to over inflate your own ego dont you? grin When was your arabic bible published? Yes Romans does use the term "slave" but it quite CLEARLY does not contain the same connotation as that in islam. The same bible is replete with plenty of passages where christians are called SONS OF GOD . . . sadly you overlooked all that didnt you hypocrite?

Is it not true that allah is simply the combination of two words - al + ilah?

Exposed and lectured indeed. Lectured as usual from the pages of the bible, why these demons are so afraid to open that empty quran i will never know.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Lagosboy: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2009
Arrogance is so terrible and it is a recipe for self destruction.

Davidylan you should just submit to the arguement and be humble to accept you goofed when you ridiculed the name Allah. I brought your attention to it and babs went 10 steps firther to bring u the arabic bible and you are still going round in circles.

A truly intelligent intellectual submits when he goofes and not continue to bleat in arrogance. Remove your cloak of arrogance and it will make the intelligence i know u are supposed to have to work for you.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2009
Lagosboy:

Arrogance is so terrible and it is a recipe for self destruction.

Davidylan you should just submit to the arguement and be humble to accept you goofed when you ridiculed the name Allah. I brought your attention to it and babs went 10 steps firther to bring u the arabic bible and you are still going round in circles.

A truly intelligent intellectual submits when he goofes and not continue to bleat in arrogance. Remove your cloak of arrogance and it will make the intelligence i know u are supposed to have to work for you.

Another troll comes along to say nonsense.
Lagosboy . . . is it not true that allah = al + illah? Deny it you sons of satan.

Neither you nor blabs has even ventured to deny it. The nearest blabs came to was quoting from an arabic bible that was published LONG LONG after islam and its deliberate aim to supplant the bible came to existence.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2009
[size=15pt]Allah = al + ilah. Is this not true??[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tafseer( Louge In Here) / How Can I Stop Listening To Music? / Racism In Islam: Why Do Arab Muslims Call Blacks Abeed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.