Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Do You Know How Amazing The Quran Is? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do You Know How Amazing The Quran Is? (666 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Amazing! The Plot Thickens. / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know How Amazing The Quran Is? by tbaba1234: 6:11am On Apr 04, 2012
Just felt i had to ask the question::

The presentation of a picturesque scene by the Quran is often missed by muslims when we read the Quran in english: It prods your imagination like no other book::

A quick example

wa innaa la jaa’iloona maa ‘alayhaa Sa’eedan Juruza

And surely We, surely [will] make what [is] upon it (the Earth) Dust, [and] Lifeless. [al Kahf 18:8]

Sa’eed – Dust.
[similar word; Sa'ood - an Elevated height - (see: Muddathir 74:17)] is also mentioned in the Qur’an.

So right now you see Mountains and Heights of buildings etc. (Sa’ood) However, one day they will all collapse apart and all you will see above you and around you is Dust (sa’eed).

Juruza – Lifeless / dead.

From the word Jarz – to kill off a land so no vegetation grows on it.

I.e.When a land has plants and trees and life, when all that is destroyed and the land is barren/dead = Juruza.
So Allah is telling us through these 2 words that all that is Above you and Below you will become lifeless, dead and only dust / nothingness.

Allah has shown His creative power over the Earth and how He has placed so much life, height and beauty in it. Yet He will cause it all to become lifeless and nothingness.

Just 2 words: Amazing!!
Re: Do You Know How Amazing The Quran Is? by LogicMind: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2012
sorry, i don't understand arabic.
Re: Do You Know How Amazing The Quran Is? by deols(f): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
^^ ur name contradicts you:
Re: Do You Know How Amazing The Quran Is? by LogicMind: 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
deols: ^^ ur name contradicts you:

allah contradicts you
Re: Do You Know How Amazing The Quran Is? by LagosShia: 1:09am On Apr 05, 2012
nobody should take this "logic mind" seriously.here is a walking corpse,lost and blind.in another thread he kept misquoting,changing and replacing words in Quranic verses to fault the Quran.he kept doing that for pages as you can see for yourselves and i kept exposing him:

https://www.nairaland.com/844091/cannibalism-bible/3
Re: Do You Know How Amazing The Quran Is? by LogicMind: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2012
LagosShia: nobody should take this "logic mind" seriously.here is a walking corpse,lost and blind.in another thread he kept misquoting,changing and replacing words in Quranic verses to fault the Quran.he kept doing that for pages as you can see for yourselves and i kept exposing him:

https://www.nairaland.com/844091/cannibalism-bible/3

i don't expect any of you to take me serious. that would be counter to your beliefs. that would be the beginning of wisdom and enlightenment! allah forbid that you ask questions and seek knowledge. boko haram! sin sin sin.

hide in your section.

(1) (Reply)

Does The Quran Instruct Muslims To Kill Non-muslims? / That Khutbah The Made You Cry. / Powerful Tips For The Last Ten Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.