Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Re Fake: Burial Of Ooni Of Ife Stalled, As ''abobaku'' Of Ooni Absconds ! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Re Fake: Burial Of Ooni Of Ife Stalled, As ''abobaku'' Of Ooni Absconds ! (3380 Views)

Noise About Abobaku Online.....the Culture Has Been Abolished Years Ago. / (PHOTO) "The Abobaku Of Ooni Of Ife Found And Will Be Buried Alongside The King" / "Abobaku" Of Ife Kingdom Is Currently On The Run #lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re Fake: Burial Of Ooni Of Ife Stalled, As ''abobaku'' Of Ooni Absconds ! by scully95: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Please beware of Invented story or fabricated one. Ask the people sharing fake story about the personality behind the Abobaku? People spreading fake story and propaganda against the religion or tradition of the land should have find out the meaning before buying into the fabricated story

Who's personality is behind the so called “Abobaku” ?
Abobaku is a word and an expression you can use for so many things proverbially. It is not a title.

Examples:
E mi o le se “Abobaku Obirin” meaning I will not die because of a woman.
Mi o le se “Abobaku Oga” that is I will not die for the boss.
Most of us are carried away by western culture…including their religion, fashion, music, language just to mention a few.

Lets learn about our rich tradition first before a foreign one. You cannot continue using a borrowed identity. Lets stop spreading the massive propaganda against our tradition, against the traditional religion or culture of the land.

Read more: http://omoooduarere..com/2015/08/abobaku-re-fake-burial-of-ooni-of-ife.html#ixzz3idRQe4QJ
Re: Re Fake: Burial Of Ooni Of Ife Stalled, As ''abobaku'' Of Ooni Absconds ! by delishpot: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Na so dem talk say him never die and all stories about his death were fabricated lies. Now dem want us to believe say No abobaku fa? As if we nor know say heads go roll for this mans funeral. Inshort those who dobt believe that heads will follow this man are the obes who have put western cukture before yoruba tradition
Re: Re Fake: Burial Of Ooni Of Ife Stalled, As ''abobaku'' Of Ooni Absconds ! by AlPeter: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Waiting for someone to explain
Re: Re Fake: Burial Of Ooni Of Ife Stalled, As ''abobaku'' Of Ooni Absconds ! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mesef confuse.. Wahlai!
Re: Re Fake: Burial Of Ooni Of Ife Stalled, As ''abobaku'' Of Ooni Absconds ! by scully95: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2015
delishpot:
Na so dem talk say him never die and all stories about his death were fabricated lies. Now dem want us to believe say No abobaku fa? As if we nor know say heads go roll for this mans funeral. Inshort those who dobt believe that heads will follow this man are the obes who have put western cukture before yoruba tradition

That is simply because you do not know the tradition in Yoobaland. Naturally when oba like ooni of ife passes on, it's usually kept secret until the chiefs come out to officially Announce the date of burial. You should learn about your traditional culture before running your mouth.

Stop using borrowed identity.
Re: Re Fake: Burial Of Ooni Of Ife Stalled, As ''abobaku'' Of Ooni Absconds ! by delishpot: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
scully95:

That is simply because you do not know the tradition in Yoobaland. Naturally when oba like ooni of ife passes on, it's usually kept secret until the chiefs come out to officially Announce the date of burial. You should learn about your traditional culture before running your mouth.

Stop using borrowed identity.

And burrying someone with a d3ad king is not part of yoruba culture? If they can stick to culture about anouncing his burrial why do you think they wont keep the culture if burying him with one or two people?

Anyhow sha, I don hear you now you can ignore me.
Re: Re Fake: Burial Of Ooni Of Ife Stalled, As ''abobaku'' Of Ooni Absconds ! by scully95: 12:08am On Aug 14, 2015
delishpot:

And burrying someone with a d3ad king is not part of yoruba culture? If they can stick to culture about announcing his burrial why do you think they wont keep the culture if burying him with one or two people?

Anyhow sha, I don hear you now you can ignore me.

That is another massive propaganda against the religion of the land. The religion of Ifa my destiny. No Orisa in Yo'ooba land uses human blood for Sacrifice. None of the 402 Orisas (Plus Ooni of Ife making 403) has used human blood for sacrifice. You have probably watched too much of those rickety Noollywood films and many of you don't even know the difference between a fiction and non fiction. You just watch and they also know how to use that medium to continue distort realities behind our rich cultural tradition ok. Massive disinformation almost like a religious war via information battle field. See example here...
https://www.nairaland.com/2471001/african-accepts-foreign-religion-christianity

I repeat again and again.. Starting from the days of Obatala, oba tata oba tagun tagun, no one was burried with him never in Yo'ooba land so stop running your mouth like I said and re-investigate the facts.

May ifa show you the way!
Ase

1 Like

Re: Re Fake: Burial Of Ooni Of Ife Stalled, As ''abobaku'' Of Ooni Absconds ! by delishpot: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2015
scully95:

That is another massive propaganda against the religion of the land. The religion of Ifa my destiny. No Orisa in Yo'ooba land uses human blood for Sacrifice. None of the 402 Orisas (Plus Ooni of Ife making 403) has used human blood for sacrifice. You have probably watched too much of those rickety Noollywood films and many of you don't even know the difference between a fiction and non fiction. You just watch and they also know how to use that medium to continue distort realities behind our rich cultural tradition ok. Massive disinformation almost like a religious war via information battle field. See example here...
https://www.nairaland.com/2471001/african-accepts-foreign-religion-christianity

I repeat again and again.. Starting from the days of Obatala, oba tata oba tagun tagun, no one was burried with him never in Yo'ooba land so stop running your mouth like I said and re-investigate the facts.

May ifa show you the way!
Ase

Ok. I don off my tap mouth. I go investigate(even though I have no where to investigate it) you said they dont I have heard you.
I am more interested in Yemoja do you know anything about yemoja deity?

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? / Southern African Women / What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.