Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* (11747 Views)

Click-on Kaduna Partners With Digital Naija To Create Employment For Graduates / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by RobinHez(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
TheBeam:

Took a looooong break from NL, first post I read after all this while I come across this socially unfit boy again. Always talking before thinking.... No sense of propriety or respect for others' differences/views. It's unfortunate you're still like this mentally even though ur chronological age is increasing...

1-0
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by RobinHez(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na scam jhor!

Sack ko, sack ni...

Pictures of u getting sacked or u never had a job in the first place!!

#na joke o grin
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by RobinHez(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
See what Jesus Christ is doing to Africans. . .

1 Like

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by aameyah(f): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
queenfav:
@op..I don't see anything wrong in dancing to a secular song o..besides he who pays the piper dictates the tune!

So if your firm asks you to sleep with clients, you will. Just cause "he who pays the piper dictates the tune".
Smh for una o.
This society of ours has impaired so many peoples ability to judge.

2 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
aameyah:

So if your firm asks you to sleep with clients, you will. Just cause "he who pays the piper dictates the tune".
Smh for una o.
This society of ours has impaired so many peoples ability to judge.

Sleeping around and dancing are 2 different things nne...

As for the Op.... I don't even know what to say to you honestly.

2 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by olasmiles: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
berepiki:
Hmmmmm got sacked for the silliest reason...refusing to dance to a secular song during training ...

I got employed in a private school on Monday... education plus international school @11 prefab road GRA phase3 Portharcourt .. 70k/month... Got sacked on Wednesday... What a Mirage... What a test... The real Job is coming soonest.

I am positive about this because I stood for my Kingdom... I believe my body is the temple of God... I can't dance to songs that don't glorify God, the name of JESUS or at least have morally gud lyrics...

Maybe it was just an interface... Lol
I can't compromise my principles because of 70k...I have value... I am worth far more than that... A Gas Engineer with a 2.1 that has God on the inside... I can make more than that even without being employed.. GOD CAN STILL GIVE ME MY LNG JOB THIS MONTH... 1.2M/month... Lol

Please be true to ur beliefs... Never bend because of money... Don't compromise for any reason... Remember Daniel and Joseph in the bible

U will soon hear a better news abt me... I am an inspiration to my world

But please be sincere, had it been a job with LNG or Chevron, would you have danced?

7 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by DaGeneral(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Op if u ve ever danced Shoki, etige or Alanta during praise worship n yet u boldly post dis then .....meanwhile am seriously looking forward to same testimony when NLNG will ask u to “shake body" n u resigned.

1 Like

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by mazechdotcom: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Abomination! 17 year old boys impregnate their school teacher. They did it turn by turn.

What do you guys say about this issue

Join the forum - https://www.nairaland.com/2523999/abomination-17yr-old-boys-impregnate

Read from source - https://www.mazech.com/predator

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
God has tested your faith and you passed. God has promoted you spiritually.
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
berepiki:
Hmmmmm got sacked for the silliest reason...refusing to dance to a secular song during training ...

I got employed in a private school on Monday... education plus international school @11 prefab road GRA phase3 Portharcourt .. 70k/month... Got sacked on Wednesday... What a Mirage... What a test... The real Job is coming soonest.

I am positive about this because I stood for my Kingdom... I believe my body is the temple of God... I can't dance to songs that don't glorify God, the name of JESUS or at least have morally gud lyrics...

I can't compromise my principles because of 70k...I have value... I am worth far more than that... A Gas Engineer with a 2.1 that has God on the inside... I can make more than that even without being employed.. GOD CAN STILL GIVE ME MY LNG JOB THIS MONTH... 1.2M/month... Lol

Please be true to ur beliefs... Never bend because of money... Don't compromise for any reason... Remember Daniel and Joseph in the bible

Boma!!! Which kind news be this one? Wey I dun dey print customized tithing envelopes wey I want give you?

Anyways, keep your head up bro, stay firm.
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Val24x(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
berepiki:

this your lie ehne....I dey wait d part 2 ooo.....

1 Like

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by berepiki(m): 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
shegzyvic:
God has tested your faith and you passed. God has promoted you spiritually.
... Wow best comment...u have spiritual eyes... What happened was a pathway to greatness... My testimony will be sweeter
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by berepiki(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Imanuelle:

Boma!!! Which kind news be this one? Wey I dun dey print customized tithing envelopes wey I want give you?

Anyways, keep your head up bro, stay firm.
... Emmanuel... The job was a Mirage... The Real Job is come... U know me as me as a rigid person, I don't bend.. Even though am paid 1billion, principles are principles... I ain't scared of a man that can only sack me from a job... Am scared of a God that can sack me from eternity

2 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by berepiki(m): 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
... I want to appreciate everyone for the concern... I am not the most holy.... WITHOUT Jesus, I am the most unrighteous... Buh by Grace, I am the righteousness of God... My principles are personal... Am not imposing it on anybody... I live a principled life... My body is God's temple n I choose to use to dance for God ONLY.... Itx a personal decision based on personal revelation...Even though am paid 1billion, u don't force me to use my body against my principles...

Take me to a desert, I can still enjoy life because the God that created life lives in me... I am too loaded to be enslaved
... I have the creator in me...am too loaded...I know my worth
.... My boasting is based on the God I have...

I am an inspiration to many, haters will always be accomodated... Lol...I am that man the world has never seen... Boma Berepiki, a name the world will get inspiration from... Leaving footprints on the minds of many...

Thanks for being part of my greatness path...u just contributed to my greatness... My name going viral... My principles spreading like a wild fire... Note: my name is embedded in the name of JESUS... So my name has a special effect... It rings a bell, noise to haters... I love it... Good music to those who buy my principles... Get the latest bobartAPP on ur app store... Check out my principles/epic words for ur consumption...get it and thank me later... They are divine...

I am a blessing to my generation... Things like this make my story sweeter...TV stations, Hollywood n nollywood can make a fortune out of my story ...let the deal begin... Send a mail... Bomaberepiki@yahoo.com... We can do a documentary on this...telecommunication firms can make somuch money if we make this a topic of discussion on a radio show... Lol... Now u know my worth... I am a creator man... Get inspired

I add value to jobs... Jobs don't add value to me... I know my worth...

4 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Brown1759: 12:00am On Aug 14, 2015
berepiki:
... I want to appreciate everyone for the concern... I am not the most holy.... WITHOUT Jesus, I am the most unrighteous... Buh by Grace, I am the righteousness of God... My principles are personal... Am not imposing it on anybody... I live a principled life... My body is God's temple n I choose to use to dance for God ONLY.... Itx a personal decision based on personal revelation...Even though am paid 1billion, u don't force me to use my body against my principles...

Take me to a desert, I can still enjoy life because the God that created life lives in me... I am too loaded to be enslaved

I am an inspiration to many, haters will always be accomodated... Lol...I am that man the world has never seen... Boma Berepiki, a name the world will get inspiration from... Leaving footprints on the minds of many...

Thanks for being part of my greatness path...u just contributed to my greatness... My name going viral... My principles spreading like a wild fire... Note: my name is embedded in the name of JESUS... So my name has a special effect... It rings a bell, noise to haters... I love it... Good music to those who buy my principles... Get the latest bobartAPP on ur app store... Check out my principles/epic words for ur consumption...get it and thank me later... They are divine...

I am a blessing to my generation... Things like this make my story sweeter...TV stations, Hollywood n nollywood can make a fortune out of my story ...let the deal begin... Send a mail... Bomaberepiki@yahoo.com... We can do a documentary on this...telecommunication firms can make somuch money if we make this a topic of discussion on a radio show... Lol... Now u know my worth... I am a creator man... Get inspired

smh

4 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by berepiki(m): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Prosperity is mobile with men like me...

My prosperity is not tied to the kind of job I do...

Whatever I lay my hands to do prospers because my hands carry prosperity...

I lost 70k job buh am making a fortune on nairaland with my story... almost 3000 views... Do the maths... I've gotten more than 70k just in a day... Lol...

"JOBS DON'T MAKE ME... I MAKE JOBS"... Quote me... Bomaberepiki... Lol... I see so many people get inspired by this epic word... Leav ur Comfort zone n create something... With Jesus on urside, YOU CAN'T LOSE

Get inspired...

1 Like

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by RobinHez(m): 2:08am On Aug 14, 2015
Jeeez!!

What's going on..?

Op ever heard of Spiritual Pride? Or are u the first person to do such a thing??

Better goan sitdown somewhere and start browsing Jobberman!

6 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by udz: 4:55am On Aug 14, 2015
DaGeneral:
Op if u ve ever danced Shoki, etige or Alanta during praise worship n yet u boldly post dis then .....meanwhile am seriously looking forward to same testimony when NLNG will ask u to “shake body" n u resigned.

NLNG will not ask him to dance to any tune, be t secular or gospel music. Even if the HR does, that and he refuses, he can never be sacked because of such refusal. Try and work in an organised firm, you wont make such post. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 14, 2015
berepiki:
... Emmanuel... The job was a Mirage... The Real Job is come... U know me as me as a rigid person, I don't bend.. Even though am paid 1billion, principles are principles... I ain't scared of a man that can only sack me from a job... Am scared of a God that can sack me from eternity

No worries bro..
I believe they'll call you back.
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2015
OP, it's well o!
To all of you doubting, I don't think he'll write the name and address of the school if he were lying. undecided undecided
Very few people have spoken wisely Here, especially udz.
Joseph was alone at home. Very easy to sleep with Potiphers wife, but he stood his ground. Learn to stand your ground wherever you are. OP, your best is yet to come.

2 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by aameyah(f): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by asscb(f): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2015
berepiki:

1. Formulated stories... undecided

2. it never happened

3. you preaching your gospel in disguise

4. you are too cunning in nature

5. You are Selfish grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by JefLonDon(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2015
OP I guess the Gas U used for ur Project has entered into ur Head........

Better go n dance away ur sorry n get ur job back, cuz those that are encouraging U now wud not even give u #20 wen the die is cast

A Bird at hand na Barbecue be dat o!!!!

Hope u knw dat looking for a Job is a Job on its own

God help U

1 Like

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by thespokenword: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2015
There is only one instance :if my intention is to gain entrant into the place so as to win more souls for Christ, 'UKU' is just the least i could dance to. But it seems the OP is never ready for evangelism.

1 Like

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by udz: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2015
Thanks tchidi and MarvellousGod for ur kind mention.
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by ignis: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2015
asscb:

1. Formulated stories... undecided

2. it never happened

3. you preaching your gospel in disguise

4. you are too cunning in nature

5. You are Selfish grin grin

This is the most reasonable comment on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by aameyah(f): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Sleeping around and dancing are 2 different things nne...

As for the Op.... I don't even know what to say to you honestly.

To a Deeper life member, its not different. Both defile the body....
And he is entitled to his principle, same way I would never sleep with a client and would rather resign.

Most decent people have a stage where they draw the line and if OP has chosen not to hope like a hobo at some party, then so be it.
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Bimbomartins(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
berepiki:

Keep up d faith of our fathers living still, inspite of dungeons fire n sword....HE never dissapoints HIS own.

1 Like

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by iyrojc(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
You did the right thing. Your belief is more precious than anything you can think of. I once got a job in a school, but what disqualified me was that the principal and some of the school head told me they assist students in their SSCE so as to promote the school. I told them it was against my faith as such i won't do it. They tried convincing me but to no avail. That was how i left them. Today i am in a school far better than them. My brother, It was a tough decision but i had to take it because it was about my faith which i value more than anything. Just remember what God did for Joseph, Daniel, Shedrack etc. He will do it for you. Just smile. No shaking

2 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by juicebox: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Na when hunger strike u, even etilogu dance, u go dance am wella...

Dude, you are a clown.
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by urbighead: 5:55am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=berepiki post=36898603]Hmmmmm got sacked for the silliest reason...refusing to dance to a secular song during training ...

U will soon hear a better news abt me... I am an inspiration to my world [/quote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NESREA Recruitment / Mainone Cable Company Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / IGP Seeks Presidency’s Approval To Recruit 155, 000 Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.