Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Shame On Us Once Again.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Us Once Again.... (568 Views)

Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina / Discos, Gencos Bringing Shame To Govt – Fashola / It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Us Once Again.... by azimibraun: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2015
I am still in shock over the Helicopter crash that painfully Occurred yesterday in the Lagos Lagoon.. 4 die, 6 rescued and 2 missing. The Helicopter belongs to Bristol Airlines and it conveyed workers from Excravos Oil rigs Ondo (Guardian) Portharcourt by others Papers. Severl Hours after this crash, No identity of the Victims, How critical or not are the survivors in their injuries, No official comment from the flight owners and the Employers of the Victims, Flight Data recorder recovery yet or not? We all know reports and investigations on unfortunate incidences like this are done. Nigerian emergency authorities and the media always behave like Nigerians are not very concerned to about fellow citizens or people who live in Nigeria. We must Up our ways. Several hours after a crash that happened before people's eyes and all we get is sketchy report about the aftermath and even before the occurrence. Channelstv interviewed the head of air worthiness of the ( I can't remember now) but an air management authority in the country and he practically couldn't give any meaningful info. It's a shame if you ask me. I hope am wrong on this but so far this is my opinion.
Re: Shame On Us Once Again.... by 1love4all: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2015
Pele...
Re: Shame On Us Once Again.... by Iddiot(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2015
hia....see dis one
Re: Shame On Us Once Again.... by temitemi1(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2015
RIP to the DEAD!
Re: Shame On Us Once Again.... by hola106(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Temitemi u re tribalistic anyway hw u dey
Re: Shame On Us Once Again.... by lunaticfringe: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2015
What do you expect in a society where mediocrity reigns supreme
Re: Shame On Us Once Again.... by IgboGoat: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Shame on you.
Re: Shame On Us Once Again.... by Duru1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
azimibraun:
I am still in shock over the Helicopter crash that painfully Occurred yesterday in the Lagos Lagoon.. 4 die, 6 rescued and 2 missing. The Helicopter belongs to Bristol Airlines and it conveyed workers from Excravos Oil rigs Ondo (Guardian) Portharcourt by others Papers. Severl Hours after this crash, No identity of the Victims, How critical or not are the survivors in their injuries, No official comment from the flight owners and the Employers of the Victims, Flight Data recorder recovery yet or not? We all know reports and investigations on unfortunate incidences like this are done. Nigerian emergency authorities and the media always behave like Nigerians are not very concerned to about fellow citizens or people who live in Nigeria. We must Up our ways. Several hours after a crash that happened before people's eyes and all we get is sketchy report about the aftermath and even before the occurrence. Channelstv interviewed the head of air worthiness of the ( I can't remember now) but an air management authority in the country and he practically couldn't give any meaningful info. It's a shame if you ask me. I hope am wrong on this but so far this is my opinion.

For the umpteenth times, you do not have a country. Nigeria is a mere geographical expression. Dumbass is a dumbass regardless how it, he or she is presented.

(1) (Reply)

Phase 2 Ex-militants Adopts Akpodoro / Again, A Whitepoliceman Shot A Black Teen Dead In USA / Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.