Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! (67342 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:40pm On May 30, 2009
One more goal and we can flex muscles. Maloudaa shoulda buried that.

Cristalz:

Not enough drive from Everton.  .  .they can't win this way. Doubt that they'll recover from this, sadly. If Chelsea win I'll be happy for Guus, not Chelsea.

Malouda was offside anyway.  .  .still a silly miss.
Pienaar was offside in the build up to saha's thunder.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Trust me, he is world class.

I can't remember him having a bad game.
He is consistently consistent. Never misses games and he makes Chelsea tick.
Lampard is a top class professional. More reliable than Stevie Gerrard.

I agree he is the quintessential professional but i just dont see what else he brings to the team. I doubt he would flourish if he was introduced into another system that is not built around his mediocre talents.

Ibime and nateevs . . . sharrap.  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2009
Malouda scored that goal . . .
Who saw the replay ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:41pm On May 30, 2009
That was a goal.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by MrCrackles(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2009
BlueDiva:

Brash are we in the same ship?  tongue tongue

Nah love, your starting to reek like the old pensioners on parade at the Bridge, so good riddance! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2009
Where is SWITCH!!!!!!

Your castration comes after our celebration. . . .  grin

That was a goal
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 4:42pm On May 30, 2009
@FBS
.  .  .but Saha didn't miss. grin

Malouda's ball crossed the line there.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by MrCrackles(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2009
nateevs:

Malouda scored that goal . . .
Who saw the replay ?

I did Nateevs, we are all watching the same game innit? grin

Oxymoron! tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2009
We want you to sign
We want you to sign
Gus Hiddink
We want you to sign . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 30, 2009
Its all Chelsea now.
Malouda, what a transformation.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:43pm On May 30, 2009
Cristalz:

@FBS
.  .  .but Saha didn't miss. grin

Malouda's ball crossed the line there.
We was robbed. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by eyonigger(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2009
Bluediv ur spot on. They are paying.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2009
@Loser

Did you see the replay?
It's clearly a goal . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 4:44pm On May 30, 2009
davidylan:

I agree he is the quintessential professional but i just dont see what else he brings to the team. I doubt he would flourish if he was introduced into another system that is not built around his mediocre talents.

He brings composure to Chelsea's physical build.
With Essien and Mikel doing the fire brigade approach, Lampard brings calmness and control.
He can pick passes and he scores a lot coming from deep.
Lampard is a silent assassin.

Did Lampard just dive?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 30, 2009
the ref doesnt have the luxury of replays.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 4:46pm On May 30, 2009
FBS:

We was robbed. grin

You're happy about the robbery today 'cos you're winning, huh? tongue grin grin

Everton died early. Guess they're not that good anyway, after all they kicked us out via penalties.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

He brings composure to Chelsea's physical build.
With Essien and Mikel doing the fire brigade approach, Lampard brings calmness and control.
He can pick passes and he scores a lot coming from deep.
Lampard is a silent assassin.

I acknowledge he has a high goal ratio but i dont see much else in his play. I personally feel he is the main reason Ballack hasnt performed for Chelsea . . . and i consider Ballack a more complete attacking MF.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:47pm On May 30, 2009
that was a bad tackle from SP.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2009
@Chac

Why are you explaining to them . .?
They can't even see why THEY are underachievers. . .

They'll be lucky to find a player that stays for 5 seasons these days . . let alone find a 20-goal player per season for 5 seasons.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:50pm On May 30, 2009
Cristalz:

Everton died early. Guess they're not that good anyway, after all they kicked us out via penalties.
yep we are winning and deservedly so. cool
True, they kicked you out via penalties, but you got to accept you were outplayed even during normal regulation time. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2009
We should guard this with our lives . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 4:50pm On May 30, 2009
davidylan:

I acknowledge he has a high goal ratio but i dont see much else in his play. I personally feel he is the main reason Ballack hasnt performed for Chelsea . . . and i consider Ballack a more complete attacking MF.

What about his RELIABILITY??

You can always count on Frank Lampard playing 60 odd games a season.
He doesn't get injured a la Ronaldo. . . . . That alone is worth extra £20 million.
This is where Lampard excels more than Gerrard. Gerrard stays 1/3 of the season on the bench.
What is the use of a player on the bench?
Saha is one of the best strikers in this league but you can never guarantee him playing 20 games a season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by MrCrackles(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2009
Cristalz:

Do you need some Kleenex my love? cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 30, 2009
eyonigger:

Bluediv ur spot on. They are paying.

Thank you sir  cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:52pm On May 30, 2009
4 added mins.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 4:53pm On May 30, 2009
Anelka should score that . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:53pm On May 30, 2009
bloddyyyyy. . .Anelkaaaaaa shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 4:53pm On May 30, 2009
BlueDiva:

Thank you sir  cheesy

Bluediva, it seems y'all are going to break the JINX of being TROPHYLESS.
Arsenal are still in it. How many years without a title now? grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 4:54pm On May 30, 2009
less than 50 secs to go. . .can we do this?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2009
@Chac

It was never a Jinx . . . It was only a year . . .
Ask the gayners what a jinx is . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 4:55pm On May 30, 2009
The way the yellow shirts keep weaving in, out, and around the blue shirts at the back is plain embarrassing. Everton o.  .  .una nor try. grin

@FBS
Nah, not the entire time. We were outplayed for all of 1st half, and part of 2nd half. But from then onward, we ruled them. Just couldn't score.

We woulda won the shoot out too if you-know-who hadn't spread his lazy luck on the team. cheesy grin

@Brash
Game's rather stale to be needing Kleenex now, don't you think?grin

Whistle, please. Spare the Toffees.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2009
It's ofa . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.