Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! (63178 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateev(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2009
.still think one can not Judge the beauty of the jersy until the players wear it!! that is when the look comes out!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Mustay(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2009
so na until u wear ya cloth na then u go no whether e fit you or not?

haba grin grin

The fly emirates jersey and the one after that are better than recen ones.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateev(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2009
Mustay:

so na until u wear ya cloth na then u go no whether e fit you or not?

haba grin grin

The fly emirates jersey and the one after that are better than recen ones.
point is that the jersy is bound top look different when the players wear it. not on the hanger as seen in the picture.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2009
@ Blues,
The jersey ain't confirmed yet.
It looks very wack, and if it really is,
It'll be the first time in many years i won't have the home jersey.
like the link says, may or may not be.

@Nateevs,
LOL. . .i'm flatered  wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by LuCiA2(f): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2009
lol, i just saw the comments on the jersey and they said its some gladiator/robocop combo. cheesy
i definitely wount wanna be seen wearing that. tooo masculine. but it aint confirmed we'll be wearing it yet.

i would love to see vidic or berbatorv in the Man Utd away jersey though. . . . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2009
LuC!A:

lol, i just saw the comments on the jersey and they said its some gladiator/robocop combo. cheesy
i definitely wount wanna be seen wearing that. tooo masculine. but it aint confirmed we'll be wearing it yet.

i would love to see vidic or berbatorv in the Man Utd away jersey though. . . . grin

*sigh* When are we going to have Chelsea ladies that can spell properly? This one's no different from the other. Could swear she's HorneyChic under a different ID grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2009
Cristalz grin grin

Hmm i thought so too grin

I welcomed her earlier sha

mukina2:

angry grin angry i hope he breaks his head

Luc!a Diva welcome cheesy

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by LuCiA2(f): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2009
cristalz

i'm typing via a phone so i really don't have the time for punctuations and all that. sorry about the way i spelt the bulgarian's name though.
and i am not a horneychic with a new ID.

@mukina2
thanx dear, although i should be giving u the bad eye 'cause we're rivals.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mykali(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2009
the two rival queens are here again. grin

trying to keep our new lady company i can see.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2009
LuC!A:

cristalz

i'm typing via a phone so i really don't have the time for punctuations and all that. sorry about the way i spelt the bulgarian's name though.
and i am not a horneychic with a new ID.

Ok, I'll believe you are not 'a' horneychic grin Had a hard time convincing people I wasn't Razorr when I first got here grin
I'm a nice Pompey fan.  .  .welcome to NL Sports cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2009
LuC!A:

@mukina2
thanx dear, although i should be giving u the bad eye 'cause we're rivals.

Your eye will go bad grin rivals? we lead , others follow cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by DrFerlie(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2009
sup to all the TRUE BLUE in the house.

FA cup and champions league cup are ours this year cool cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2009
@ The Law(s)

Wow. . .
Luc!a ain't . . .Horney/Diva
TAKE NOTE

To say Diva can't spell is preposterous.
A lady who has tots jumping over her is bound to be absent minded sometimes.
Work, family, friends, NL. . .ain't easy to juggle.

And please leave Luc!a alone. . .or else tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2009
BlueDiva:

To say Diva can't spell is preposterous.
A lady who has tots jumping over her is bound to be absent minded sometimes.
Work, family, friends, NL. . .ain't easy to juggle.

Jesus Wept!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2009
Jumping over. . .quote me

By the way, go and water the flowers,
If u're idle
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by badblood13(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2009
@sauron- the devil is a liar
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by DrFerlie(m): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2009
Bluediva, are you a true blue?? welcome to the great club.

who is that sauron is he a chelsea fan too?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2009
@BlueDiva

LOL grin grin
  Ok, I'll leave Lucia alone. But please tell her not to let your absent-mindedness infect her too seriously.  .  .one absent-minded female Chav is enough.

And personally, I think 'Lucia' is much cuter and better than 'Luc!a'.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2009
Doc,

Diva flys the colour blue high. . . cool

Sauron is a devil. . in body and spirit. tongue
A red devil and terror of the sports section.
In fewer words, he does'nt belong here  tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2009
BlueDiva:

Sauron is a devil. . in body and spirit. tongue
A red devil and terror of the sports section.
In fewer words, he does'nt belong here  tongue

Yes, i am your worst 'mare.

Dr Ferlie:

who is that sauron is he a chelsea fan too?

Is this Dr Ferlie??
This is C-H-A-C-A-L.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2009
The law

I did'nt name her o. . .
I'M NOT HER.

Luc!a, pls come online now !!
And defend yourself
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by DrFerlie(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Is this Dr Ferlie??
This is C-H-A-C-A-L.

cheiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked where have you been?? I am still loyal  cool cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Sauron1: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2009
Dr Ferlie:

cheiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked where have you been?? I am still loyal  cool cool

I have been around. I was told u took a trip to Planet Mars!!!
So u support Chelsea or are you with Chelsea today because of Bluediva??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2009
Doc,

Seems u've re-united with the devil.
Don't forget the long spoon. wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2009
@BlueDiva
She kinda acts/sounds like you right now, but I'll give you both the benefit of doubt 'cos I went through a similar thing in my early days grin

Heard you're gon' disappear soon. . .and Switch47 said the same thing about disappearing. Y'all running away together? grin grin I knew the love was REAL grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2009
Criz,

Honestly, aint me.
I got my own style, i ain't that polite. wink

I'm not leaving, will only appear less often.
As for switch, i think he's broke. . .
Can't pay his internet bills. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2009
Dr.Ferlie - Sauron is a RED DEVIL,seem u guys know each other,well kindly use BD's advise of the long spoon. Hehehe

Lucia - U seem impresive just as BD Was/is (she's abt leaving). Well, i love it when ladies eat,sleep and talk football like Muki,Criz,AB - lol

where is FBS? Is switch broke? Huh, B'diva,u ought to pay his bills,rumor had it that you guys are loverz - prove me wrong!

GUNNERS 1800
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by badblood13(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2009
allboyz:

Dr.Ferlie - Sauron is a RED DEVIL,seem u guys know each other,well kindly use BD's advise of the long spoon. Hehehe

Lucia - U seem impresive just as BD Was/is (she's abt leaving). Well, i love it when ladies eat,sleep and talk football like Muki,Criz,AB - lol

where is FBS? Is switch broke? Huh, B'diva,u ought to pay his bills,rumor had it that you guys are loverz - prove me wrong!

GUNNERS 1800
Your signature is offensive. could you change the G in GOD to small letter g? thanks
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Tmoni(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2009
So much for the captain of Chelsea and the type of people around him,

John Terry's mother-in-law arrested for shoplifting!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165218/England-captain-John-Terry-mortified-mother-mother-law-arrested-shoplifting.html
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2009
Like you have'nt been caught shoplifting before.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2009
Not just his mother-in-law. . .his mother too! grin

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=631619&sec=england&cc=3888

Oops. . .sad event. Guess I should be cry I happen to like JT after all sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2009
grin grin Criz i swear i'll sue you grin grin grin

They are innocent angry sad grin
IN-Law cry

MUM cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Manchester United Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.