Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! (63324 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2009
Blues chief tight-lipped on Ancelotti link

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon has refused to comment on rumours linking AC Milan head coach Carlo Ancelotti with a Stamford Bridge move in the summer.

AlexLivesey/GettyImages

Carlo Ancelotti: Hinted that he may not stay at Milan forever.
The Milan coach had triggered speculation by hinting to Italian press that he is unlikely to remain at the San Siro indefinitely. He is expected to be a Chelsea target in the summer when Dutch coach Guus Hiddink ends his temporary role with the Blues to concentrate on his full-time role with the Russia national side.

Kenyon, in New York alongside AC Milan director Umberto Gandini to announce a four-team pre-season tournament in the United States this July involving their clubs, Inter Milan and Mexico's Club America, said Chelsea's focus remained on the current campaign with Hiddink in charge.

"I don't want to comment," Kenyon said, without ruling out the possibility. "We are concentrating on Guus being with us until the end of the season.

"He's continuing to progress and win us games so we are all very delighted. The whole agreement was for a short-term, interim period and that is how it remains."

Ancelotti had sparked the fresh speculation when he told Corriere dello Sport: "Of course, I will not coach Milan forever, anything is possible.

"I would like to say goodbye with a hug, but now is not the time and our working relationship is completely in tune."

Kenyon helped to announce the inaugural World Football Challenge, which will see Chelsea play three games in six days across three time zones.

Chelsea, who are also scheduled to play Major League Soccer club Seattle Sounders in the Pacific Northwest on July 18, open up against Jose Mourinho's Inter at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California, on Tuesday, July 21 before moving to the east coast to face AC Milan on Friday, July 24 in Baltimore.

The English side then heads west again to Texas to face Club America at the new Dallas Cowboys' stadium in Arlington on Sunday, July 26.

"This is the fifth time out of the last six years that Chelsea have been in the US for our pre-season," Kenyon said.

"We're delighted to be part of this event, the first ever World Football Challenge.

"I think this takes pre-season to a new level. With us will come every one of our first-team squad - our new signings and our existing signings
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=631000&sec=europe&cc=5739
."

very very interesting matches.

As for the next manager, me dont even know what to say. One thing is this, we need a long term strategy and not this fire brigade approach.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2009
nateevs:

@Cabali
I can confirm now. This guy is or was a Chelsea fan. If you hate Chelsea so much, you should be on this thread 24/7 while having no personality on your own thread.
You are either a bitter ex or have a secret admiration. Who's with me on this?

I think he is a secret admirer. I have said it before; he spends too much time talking about chelsea even on non-chelsea threads. I think he is using reverse psychology. He likes chelsea and cant stand it emotionally if chelsea gets hurt so he predicts hurt so if it happens he is prepared and if it doesnt he secretly rejoices.

There is also a huge possibility that someone he loves and who doesnt even consider him is a chelsea fan. Just like diva suggested. grin

nateev:

to be candid. i dont see chelsea beating liverpool not impossible but odds is clearly against the blues. liverpool has got game at now.

I agree with u on that as well but I think that not having Anelka against 'pool will work out righr for us. Not that he isnt important cos lord knows he is. For that, we will get a relatively different input, Kalou just might be given a chance.

Lets just get the fingers crossed.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by invisible2(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2009
Switch47 doesnt have money to pay his ISP and his connection will soon be cut off. He says he will be away for some time, pay your bills and you wont need to go away!

Anyways nobody can survive for long with his kind of venom. RIP (rest in pieces)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2009
@ invinsible - you are such a funny dude
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2009
Ancelotti would be a big mistake, Rijkaard even worse. Who knows? Story is that Ancelotti is Florentino Perez' "promise" to the Real Madrid fans in the upcoming elections since he can't secure Wenger. Ancelotti himself has said he wants to take Ivory Coast to 2010 World Cup and is willing to do it for free.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2009
I heard Fiorentino had a meeting with Ancellotti and promised him a 3-year 50m-Euro package if he becomes president.

Also he will bring in Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema and someone else I have forgotten now.

I really hope this is true. No Ancellotti, Pls.

@Ibime.

Your analysis of the Diamond thing is spot on. I really don't appreciate when we don't play with width. We have to stretch teams. . and that's the only way we can edge Liverpool out.
I still believe we will qualify for the Semis . . .

Why can't we just make Hiddink stay?

@Diva.

That fella needs to change his name doesn't he? I see Cabali thinking it was me as well. Only heavens know where he's gone to spew dust on other threads and they think it's me.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateev(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2009
nateevs:

I heard Fiorentino had a meeting with Ancellotti and promised him a 3-year 50m-Euro package if he becomes president.

Also he will bring in Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema and someone else I have forgotten now.

I really hope this is true. No Ancellotti, Pls.

@Ibime.

Your analysis of the Diamond thing is spot on. I really don't appreciate when we don't play with width. We have to stretch teams. . and that's the only way we can edge Liverpool out.
I still believe we will qualify for the Semis . . .

Why can't we just make Hiddink stay?

@Diva.

That fella needs to change his name doesn't he? I see Cabali thinking it was me as well. Only heavens know where he's gone to spew dust on other threads and they think it's me.
     shocked shocked shocked    manners and courtesy -still important everywhere we go even on the internet. whoknows  who? where? and even when--??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by LuCiA2(f): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2009
hey guys. i'm new here, and this is actually my first post. cheesy
i love chelsea a lot and i really want us to qualify for the semis of the UEFA league.
but its looking very unlikely.

didier is still getting his ''super form'' back. and Ballack's form has been questionable these days with his lacklustre performances.
i just hope the rest of the guys can do a lot to keep the team in the running for the trophy we lost in moskow.
and help to prevent anuther heartbreak for me . . . embarassed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by LuCiA2(f): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2009
nateev:

shocked shocked shocked    manners and courtesy -still important everywhere we go even on the internet. whoknows who? where? and even when-------??

i've been following this thread a lot and i now this is not nateevs.

its probably switch47 in a new i.d. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateev(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2009
LuC!A:

i've been following this thread a lot and i now this is not nateevs.

its probably switch47 in a new i.d. tongue

LUC!A   You have just two posts here and you just registered today under licia, i guess yours is a brand nu ID for you.making two or even more ids for you so it is logical for you to think everyone else will do that. well what ever you think or feel is your opinion just keep the flaming and the insults down.Ok? whatever. by the way my ID is not new and wasnt registered today
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mykali(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2009
@nateev

bro, are u trying to impersonate somebody here or what? if u go around bearing that name ur gonna mar the image of our good friend nateevs, especially wit ur pessimistic comments.

@lucia
ur welcome to the fan thread dear, its good u know we have a parasite who cant seem to git enuff of us.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by LuCiA2(f): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2009
@mikali

thank you.

@ nateev

i didnt insult you. i said it's ''probably'' switch47. how does that sound like an insult undecided maybe except i'm right and u really are switch47.

and i dont have multiple IDs. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2009
Nateev is obviously Switch. He must really like Nateevs. To be quite honest, the Switch guy can be quite funny at times.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateev(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2009
@mykali          whatever being pessimistic means to you  it doesnt apply to me  based on present form i said the odds are against chelsea even bill clintons duaghter knows that .and i even said objectively that it is not impossible meaning it will take determination and a bit of luck if chelsea hopes to win @lucia . ibime        i do not wish to further dignify any unneccessary attack and allegation with a reply. one love
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2009
Nateev is switch?
Nah, nateev seems a little sane, only a little.
Switch is total bunkers.
Again. . .what do i know? undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by LuCiA2(f): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2009
lol@diva grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mykali(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2009
@nateev

i suggest u re register under a new i.d to avoid confusion. simple. tongue

@bluediva

the guy isnt just a little sane, he's wacky.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2009
@
Luc!a,
The new Chelsea madam? wink
I'd like that. . .as i'm considering hanging my boots.
Be prepared to hold it down for the blues ooo cheesy
Lots of belligerent folks in this section
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2009
Supposed new kit?
I don't like this, and sure as hell wont order this.
Worst i've seen since Coors era.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by allboyz(m): 1:23am On Mar 26, 2009
@ all

seem to me that THE L'POOL FEVER is affecting u guys badly, maybe a group fasting and prayers would help u people, i trust FBS and BlueDIVA to lead the pray section.

BlueDiva - U wanna leave NL? ABEG O0o, that would break my heart, you and FBS are the additional reason i play,joke and discus on your thread, if u leave, u won't find me on this thread again o0o, i just hope say nor be the L'pool game sha,abi na switch won make u comot

@ Lucifa - Welcome dear to NL,But that your name they fear Nor be small o0o.

GUNNERS 1800
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 26, 2009
BlueDiva:

Supposed new kit?
I don't like this, and sure as hell wont order this.
Worst i've seen since Coors era.

That kit puts the [i]knock [/i]in knockoff. See the adidas paper label alone!!
The thing na counterfeit.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2009
Khai Khai,

Last season while awaiting the new Chelsea 3rd kit,
The official megastore hadn't revealed it then,
Lo and behold, i saw the kit for sale on a Chinese website,
I seriously doubted its authenticity, didn't believe we'd wear yellow this season,
To my greatest surprise, when it was officially released, it was exactly what i saw on the Chinese site.
Since then, i've learnt to 'fear' the Chinese.
Well, lets keep our fingers crossed. really hope it ain't

Allboyz,

Honestly, my responsibilities are piling up at work.
Again, 'bout to start some professional program.
I luv the forum, but may have to cut down time spent here.
That is not to say we won't breeze in from time to time.
Can't believe i'm near the 1000 mark so soon.
Cant believe i actually have a friend here. wink
All the Switch and Pool can't reduce my luv for CFC
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2009
yea, they come close to the original in color and sometimes design.
I'll bet they can get access to those originals (and copy them) before most people since lots of originals are actually manufactured in China.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2009
@ nateev[b]S[/b]

Sure I can tell difference between the two. The delivery is totally different. The number of posts hugely different. Personality, not a match. wink

I think the nateev guy is seeking badly for some sort of attention. thats all
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateev(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2009
As per the New Chelsea kit, one wont really know how attractive or nice it wl look until you see a player wear it. That is the true test of how wack or otherwise a kit looks!! "when you see it on a player"
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2009
@Lucia.

You are most welcome. . I must commend your kick-off . . It's outstanding. I can tell you've got substance. . Just like Diva . .

@Diva

Did I hear you say you are hanging ya boots. . . Common Ma! Those boots are glued to ya feet. It's part of you. You  can't do without it.
Matter of fact . . we resignation ur reject. .  undecided. . , Sorry. . "we reject your resign". . . Whatever . . Fill in the gap  grin grin grin

@Cabali.

grin grin

@Nateev

Na english you dey talk. I know what I am saying.
Talking about Pool beating Chelsea is "spewing dust" with respect to our similarities in IDs.
Someone sees that and they could accuse me of double standards even though they failed to notice your ID without the "S".

I am so uncomfortable with ya name. I couldn't even write yours without writing mine first.  Then I'll delete the "S" and then swear and curse. You know what I mean?  grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2009
angry grin angry i hope he breaks his head

Luc!a Diva welcome cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Mustay(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2009
Ugly jersey.

Why now??

i like not the one for this season either.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Mustay(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2009
Didier Drogba, who was back in full training on Wednesday morning, claims his current mental state matches the early spring weather.

Drogba was withdrawn after 70 minutes of the win over Man City following a kick on the knee but Guus Hiddink estimated the striker would be back in action this week - and so it proved.

That will be a huge relief to a player who admits to finding the long rehabilitation he underwent over the summer and first half of this season hard to take.

'It is difficult to say the last 12 months were really bad because I had different emotions. I had hard times with the knee injury and then came back and got another injury.

'When you are injured for long periods it is difficult sometimes to come back to your level in a few weeks. It takes time but I just needed to play and that wasn't the case - but that is football.'

Now, with eight straight starts to his name, Drogba has enjoyed the activity he believes was required to get him motoring again.

'I think I am in good form at the moment. Back to my best? I don't think so but maybe not far. I really feel good and I really enjoy being on the pitch and playing.

'When you are out for a while and this is what you do best, it is difficult to be out. Now every moment I spend on the pitch, I try to enjoy and to give everything because I know maybe tomorrow I can get an injury and be out again for a while.'

He hopes it is realised that lack of full fitness rather than application was behind below par performances earlier in the campaign.

'Nobody can complain about my commitment. Players are different, it is like the five fingers on the hand - all different but they shine in different ways. I don't have any problem for another player to be more popular than me. I am not looking for this. I just try to have a great life, enjoy what I am doing and make people around me happy.'

That the Ivorian's upturn in fortunes has been matched by an improvement in team results is clear to see and he reports his mood is matched within the camp.

'Team spirit has always been good but when you lose it is difficult for people to get a smile on their face. When you win it makes things easier and everybody is more relaxed and comfortable.'

- Chelsea FC

@muki

that was obviously photosopped!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2009
That strip is wack. I always prefer buying the away strip cos its more classy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2009
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by cabali(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2009
If we try that jersey, I assure u we will not win the first 10 games at home shocked

Tailors in lagos can do a lot better; Damn!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.