Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character (76394 Views)

Lupita Nyong’o Welcomes David Oyelowo To Insta, Teaches Him How To Use The App / Ejiofor And Oyelowo To Be Honoured In Hollywood For Outstanding Philanthropy / Nigerian Actor, David Oyelowo To Play 'james Bond' Role In New Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Euphrosyne(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aiit..... . we don hear
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by UltimateDaniel(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
New site for all Christians has just been launched! Is a Gospel site www.allroundgospel.com
Visit for All Downloads, Gospel Articles, World Christian News, Drama Scripts and lots of Christian Stuffs!!! www.allroundgospel.com IT'S OFFICIAL NOW!
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Horlufemi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
youngice:
Why didn't dey pick Mr ibru

Lord grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don fall from chair o
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by dapsoneh: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Good to hear
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by cecegorz(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
WTF is this James Bond audiobook?

Common guys, get the film rolling for a full fledged 007 performance.
I'll wanna see the Naija boy play real Bond roles, breaking out of impossible situations, outwitting all the KGBs and CIAs and then smashing them white ladies... the Bond way!

1 Like

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by ChappyChase: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
I just love the guy..
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by j1mmy: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
his parents are Nigerians but he was born and raised in England - he is British/Nigerian
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Chartey(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
The whole world knows Idris Elba is the next Bond. No British actor comes close.

1 Like

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Lewisj(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nigerian only in name.....congrats to him and kudos to the country that made you.

1 Like

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Pebcak: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
whoever banned me for no just reason
[img]http://i./OFIW9xAqgPY1G.gif[/img]
yes you
[img]http://i./ml42Ph7vOenDy.gif[/img]
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by gneisss: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
that's absolutely fantastic
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by uracocksucker: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
this guy is British. quit laying claims to what you haven't contributed to.. if he was caught in some fraudulent business you'll all be quick to label him British

1 Like

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
A black Bond is a very big leap in the right direction.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by ChappyChase: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
youngice:
Why didn't dey pick Mr ibru
I believe your brain is made up of Garri!
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by sanmibukunmi: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
this is ojoro...... i always thought edris elba would be the first to get this role.......
well i like this one too sha
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Go dude! South Africans wont see this now and praise Nigeria. All they want to hear about Nigeria is Boko Harma and cannibalism. Zulus! angry
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by ChappyChase: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
ladyF:
Nigerians are representing.
Its [size=20pt]LadyBond[/size] again grin grin lol
How far, why you be FTC?
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Briareos(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
He's not a Nigerian actor. He's a British actor. Big difference.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by makahlj2: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
I don't see the big deal. After all, he already played king Henry VI for the Royal Shakespeare Company.

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Hilaskee(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Secret international movie star and celebrity, not like Osofiasin the local champion!

1 Like

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by qtx(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
my name is Bond, James Bond!!!!
grin
Gon are d days sha

[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by CHAIRMAN1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
This one na Oluwole James Bond undecided

1 Like

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by sonnie10: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Tura mixed with Top gel is what he needs and he will be all set for the TV part.

1 Like

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by rabzy: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
I didn't watch the Daniel Craig's bond because he didn't look, feel or act like bond, now this guy is absolutely not going to look anything like bond. Whachama do now.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by iswallker(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
copy and paste master...too long...cant you summarize...

guess ure scared...ogun was in the news today for sacking officers that asked students to summarize a passage.. grin

it is well with you... grin
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by redsun(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
It going to be a flop. Bond is typically a blue eyed,blond and six foot plus oyinbo. That is what oyinbos want to see,not a darkie. I don't thin halle berry impressed them too as a bond girl.

Do we always want to be in oyinbos shoes? Always needing their approval to feel good about ourselves.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Akinz0126(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
007,Doro nan Yaro wahgety money!!
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by tgmservice: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
My name is Bond
James Oyewolo Bond
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by cozua: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
give us a break, the guy is British. every black person is originally from Africa. Idris Elba has a Sierra leoneian father and a Ghanaian mother but he's britsh, same with this guy.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
It's an audiobook o, not the movie!
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by LarrySun(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
ykwildchild:
Yaaaaaaay,nice one..."MR EKO" in LOST series, i like him,cant wait

In other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2
David Oyelowo isn't Mr Eko of Lost.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
They have finally killed James Bond series...He does not have the body and look of a James Bond (Sexy, soft yet hardened, good body build)..... I was even trying to manage Daniel Craig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. / "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) / The Biography & Profile Of Efe (Big Brother Naija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.