Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character (76395 Views)

Lupita Nyong’o Welcomes David Oyelowo To Insta, Teaches Him How To Use The App / Ejiofor And Oyelowo To Be Honoured In Hollywood For Outstanding Philanthropy / Nigerian Actor, David Oyelowo To Play 'james Bond' Role In New Series (2) (3) (4)

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by MrFlavvor(m): 6:21am On Aug 14, 2015
adaxxy:
you are a big fool grin
over big one
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by annygold(f): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2015
kini bigdeal
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by mapet: 8:02am On Aug 14, 2015
That's Senior Tokunbo going from height to height
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by AdeniyiA(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2015
jammani:
James Oyelowo Bond grin
a. k. a JOB cool

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by stellytwinkle(f): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nigeria my County tongue

We go still get person wey go act undertaker & hulk Hogan.
even arnold swagezenegar
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by shankie: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2015
they are only afraid cos dey know we can outsmart dem in anything
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by NemzySeries(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2015
MrFlavvor:
issokay......
Yoruba James Bond
if the Yoruba spiderman looked like this... then watch out for Yoruba James Bond.grin
hahahahaha......u neva see hausa batman wey go on kunu/fura brk or calabar superman wey dey chop dog b4 he sets out for duty?
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by kardoso(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2015
I'm happy for him. Being that we are both Nigerians from a country where those in position of encouraging people with talents don't do so. Today nollywood and likes of the industry officials are celebrating this distinguished Nigerian, because he went out to fulfill is his dreams and also made a name for himself. Would have accepted him if he had gone to meet them years back for a career, they wouldn't have done that. The Nigeria I know too well such things don't happen. You have to go and fend for yourself with whatever talent you have. Because the system just doesn't care. Hypocrisy. This is what it is. A big shame to the Nigerian system.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by kardoso(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2015
I'm happy for him. Being that we are both Nigerians from a country where those in position of encouraging people with talents don't do so. Today nollywood and likes of the industry officials are celebrating this distinguished Nigerian, because he went out to fulfill is his dreams and also made a name for himself. Would the nollywood industry have accepted him if he had gone to meet them years back for a career, they wouldn't have done that. The Nigeria I know too well such things don't happen. You have to go and fend for yourself with whatever talent you have. Because the system just doesn't care. Hypocrisy. This is what it is. A big shame to the Nigerian system.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by edoyad(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Not in support and will never be a follower of a Black Bond if it comes to movies. Please don't destroy tradition.
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by enomakos(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
The guy is not a nigerian
he is british
does he have a nigerian passport?
Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by ipledge10(m): 1:37am On Aug 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Why not idris elba?

This guy no fine nah
idris elba ko ibrahim amala ni

Re: David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character by rhektor(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2016
MrFlavvor:
give me 60 likes! angry

You are a real wacko

"I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) / Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. / The Biography & Profile Of Efe (Big Brother Naija)