Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group (869 Views)

Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Buhari Fighting Political Opponents, Not Corruption – IJAW GROUP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by ChappyChase: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
WARRI- THE Ijaw People Development Initiative, IPDI, in Delta State, Thursday, scrutinized the anti-graft battle of President Muhammadu Buhari and concluded that he was combating common political enemies in the country and not corruption, as he had made people to believe.
National President of the group, Comrade Austin Ozobo, in a statement in Warri, said, “Buhari has not shown Nigerians any readiness to fight corruption. A good leader must begin sanctification from his house. He must first remove the veil in his own eyes before thinking of removing the veil in another man’s eyes.”
“It is obvious his fight is targeted at common political enemies in the country, it is to witch-hunt and weaken the opposition, if not, why has no move been made to arrest corrupt APC ex-governors, instead Buhari is providing cover for corrupt APC ex governors and other leaders.
“His corruption crusade is one sided and selective in nature. You cannot hide your sins and begin to condemn others. Such persons are hypocrites and pretenders and their punishment will be twice over in heaven. The arrest and claims against former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, is a clear evidence to show that Buhari is only fighting political antagonists,” it added.
The group advised: “Buhari should start his probe former governors Rotimi Amaechi, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Rabiu Kwakwanso, APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Kwakwanso and notable APC leaders in the country.”
“Why should corrupt APC leaders be freely walking about the corridors of power without being questioned and the president is pretending and paying deaf ears to the public outcry to bring them to justice,” IPDI queried.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/buhari-fighting-political-antagonists-not-corruption-ijaw-group/#sthash.SWffMeWW.dpuf
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by Fixamm: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
hmmm
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by deadZONE: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by Pavore9: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
For the sake of equity no one should be spared.
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by madridguy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by ChappyChase: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pavore9:
For the sake of equity no one should be spared.
And no one should be giving a plea bargain..
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by flames007(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
K
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by Imortal001: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
This people again?
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by sammyj: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
This guys are group of wailers and mof*s. Shekena!!
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by Mcowubaba: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
That's exactly the same thing i am saying.... Justice for all...not justice for only PDP members or supporters
Ps...i am not a PDP supporter
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by Papasmal(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
The man has not been sincere in his fight against corruption. The fight is targeted to some caliber of people perceived to be his antagonist Truth must be told.
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Meanwhile Alhaji Amechi and Fashola continue to hide under Buhari's danshiki
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
"Use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your opponents"
- 48 Laws of Power
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by ChappyChase: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Papasmal:
The man has not been sincere in his fight against corruption.
The fight is targeted to some caliber of people perceived to be his antagonist
Truth must be told.
But he is not yet through with is fight nau...
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by Papasmal(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
ChappyChase:
But he is not yet through with is fight nau...

Well I hope there will be equity.
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by ChappyChase: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Papasmal:

Well I hope there will be equity.
There sure will.
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Fixamm:
hmmm
Phoenix Omega
good morning dr inya, slow and steady they say wins the race, a slow driver that knows where he is going is better.
Unlike · 1 · Reply · Edit · 6 hours ago
Amos Gbenga Oladapo
I think buhari has taken a proactive measure by apointed sagay as the head of commtee in order 4 advisory an to take dyrastic aproach against corruption. Pls ask ur vistor, dat since pdp hav started investigatin fashola but refuse to start from their government dat started from 1999? Is it ok
Like · Reply · Report · 6 hours ago
Obiagba Amaka Shallom
no big man till now is in jail.president should pls sing another song for modesty sake. corruption fight will not fly till those who raced Nigeria to ground are jailed. less talk and take action.
Olugbenga Jacob
Ur guess hv said my mind nd i totally agree with him. Those chanting buhari should start with its party members must be confused fellow afterall the EFCC n ICPC address is open to all and sundry to submit their facts n figures for prosecution. Where were they all this yrs? Buhari hv started this corruption campaign so let him start wherever he want n not bunch of detractors distracting him. He knws what he's doing n i see him achieving much.
Like · Reply · Report · 5 hours ago
Annuhi Shaibu Abdulmumeen
We all known dat BABA is slow,but let me remind every body dat,wat so ever u are doing in life,u need to be to be slow in oda check ur surounding,wich also means,baba go slow is a God sent to save dis country,but more haste less speed,we r waitng to see dis country free from coruption by PMB led Administration
Nongu Michael
for me anyone appointed is not my concern, my worry is what they ar going to offer for the common man
Like · Reply · Report · 5 hours ago
Annuhi Shaibu Abdulmumeen
But wit d way presidency is moving now,wich is known as baba goslow, do u think d real looters are going to jail for d freedom of dis country,but do think PMB is real ready to save dis country,if its let him clean his house,by checking APC as a whole
Eleojo Abah
Anybody dat says step taken so far by govt on anti corruptin is being sentimental does nt mean well 4 dis country. PMB shud even go as much as bringing all d villages shrines and gods for our pass leaders to swear, if dey steal let dem die b4 d gods
Usman Shehu Atta
Critics describe the government as slow. Going by this. It's better to move slow on the right track than to move fast on the wrong track.
Like · Reply · Report · 4 hours ago
Re: Buhari Fighting Political Antagonists Not Corruption – Ijaw Group by TGM2015: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Buhari declared, he is interested in getting back the looted money back, and advice that anyone who knows he or she have stolen Nigeria money should come to confess and return it even given an option of plead bargaining. Obasanjo was rumored to be the first to take the chance.

I also remember he also includes that once the law takes it course on stolen money, he will never interven to anyone aid. Corrupt APC members might have also taken the free offer of the blood of Buhari that cleanse away Nigerian corruption acts but some dude are criminal to the core, they believe in their power of impunity and slogan of what money can not do, more money will do it, and choose to allow the law to find them.

Some miserable and unpatriotic illiterate educated fellow are shouting Buhari is selective in his anti corruption crusade even God say there will be no mercy for unrepentant sinners on the judgement day.

Even Saraki and his corrupt Senators are abandoning their core task for which they elected to fight for holding to a positions they are fraudulently occupying through general elections and on the Senate chamber.

The last I knew about EFCC and ICPC, over 90% of individuals they investigates and charged to court were PDP members and affiliates. Even this was one major reasons why Ribadu was ousted as EFCC chairman when he complied the list of all corrupt Governors (all of which are PDP governors) to be charged to court immediately after Obasanjo hand over government.

One mistake of Yar'adua government and Ribadu unfortunately with wealth of his knowledge of how highly corrupt PDP are defect to secure a political post.

PDP and Jonathan supporters are crying wolves now because more and more of money can not do what money can't do and they are allergic to being honest and rendering public services without financially benefiting from it.

(1) (Reply)

GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI- The New Sheriff In Town! / Group Stages Protest For The Arrest Of The Former Governor Of Cross River State. / Are These Biafrans Causing Sleepless Nights To Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.