Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones (1262 Views)

Update On NNPC Workers, UNIMAID Staff & CJTF Members Kidnapped By Boko Haram / Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue / World Bank Gives Kachikwu Thumbs Up On NNPC Reforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
The Federal Government on Thursday appointed international audit firms, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers to conduct comprehensive audit of the accounts of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and other revenue generating agencies.

The appointment was disclosed to State House correspondents by Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, at the end of the second meeting of the four man panel set up by the National Economic Council (NEC).

The decision to appoint the two audit firms, he said, was taken to allow for professionalism in the probe of the activities of the NNPC in the past administration.

The National Economic Council had instituted a four man committee made up of the governors of Edo, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna and Lagos States on the management of Excess Crude Accounts and accruals into the Federation Account

Source:http://www.channelstv.com/2015/08/13/fg-appoints-kpmg-pwc-to-audit-nnpc-other-revenue-generating-agencies/

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by coolitempa(f): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
As predicted....part III of his useless drug infested sermon has started..... cheesy......can we ban this bugger....half baked graduates of the financial world......McKinsey are not forensic auditors and their functions could ....easily be fulfilled by......the others.......PWC...KPMG etc with their in house departments.......the only issue will be the sensitivity of 'chinese walls'........if you know what I mean.. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Is it the chinko clone of Cranjones
grin

1 Like

Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Really sketchy
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by ladyF(f): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
The search for our money has begun...
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by ChappyChase: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
LadyF, I made FP today oo, abeg help me thank God!
*now to the topic*
Op you need a total sanctification/overalling of your brain, and I believe just one good slap will do!
*hiss*
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by coolitempa(f): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Coolitempa takes no prisoners.........FFK can kiss my ikebe....for all I care..... cheesy
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
coolitempa:
Coolitempa takes no prisoners.........FFK can kiss my ikebe....for all I care..... cheesy

I won't mind to do that!

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by wordcat(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
coolitempa:
As predicted....part III of his useless drug infested sermon has started..... cheesy......can we ban this bugger

There's no need to ban that bugger cos that will make him feel relevant.
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by coolitempa(f): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
cramjones:

I won't mind to do that!

-CramJones

It's some damn expensive stuff....... cheesy
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by abduljabbar4(m): 12:17am On Aug 14, 2015
Cramjones giving pdp heart attack since 2000000000000000000000000bc.

Please tell Buhari not to spare any of those thieves

2 Likes

Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by fineguy11(m): 12:48am On Aug 14, 2015
......and they call him baba go slow.....OPERATION FILL UP KIRIKIRI LOADING.........25%.

2 Likes

Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 14, 2015
all he has said are manifesting
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by tucky200(m): 6:43am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by mayorall(m): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2015
We are getting there. slow and steady wins the race.
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by Bawsse(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2015
Wow7... Can't wait
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by Rilwayne001: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2015
ChappyChase:
LadyF, I made FP today oo, abeg help me thank God!
*now to the topic*
Op you need a total sanctification/overalling of your brain, and I believe just one good slap will do!
*hiss*

Guy, you are not on FP.
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by ndidibabe(f): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Brb
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by ChappyChase: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Guy, you are not on FP.
I am not talking of this thread..
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by Pataki: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode aka Cramjones, shut your fetid gob!

You think your EFCC case is totally forgotten? See the pathetic being acting like he is suddenly close to Buhari.
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Corruption is not fought on pages of newspapers.
Re: Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones by Bayswater: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cramjones, why are you trying so hard to take Aare Musiwa's crown?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Insurgents Have Killed Over 34 People In Gwoza / APC Youths Protest Against Lai's Ministerial Nomination / Photos: The Terrible State Of Roads In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.