Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Who Will Punish The Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Punish The Government? (412 Views)

God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode / Akwa Ibom Women To Protest Unclad, So That God Will Punish FG / ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Punish The Government? by aztruth: 12:03am On Aug 14, 2015
I have not had light for almost a week now and unfortunately, this coincides with a time when there is fuel (PMS) scarcity in Makurdi for reasons I do not fully understand. I went out this evening to buy fuel in a gallon to power my generator only to be refused at a total filling station stating they are acting in accordance with "instructions from above". I wonder who "above" is giving such an instruction? DPR? I knew enough not to venture into the NNPC filling station (which happened to also have PMS available "this time" ) remembering my last experience at the station with the unmistakable knowledge I will not get PMS in a gallon from there. All these not-selling to Nigerians bringing gallons to the filling stations seems to be directed at curtailing black markets for PMS. Citizens genuinely requiring PMS to power their generators are turned back(or better still-punished) at filling stations because black market peddling of PMS must be curtailed. And I ask.........would I go to the filling station with a gallon to buy PMS if the government ensures constant power supply? .......or will black markets for PMS thrive if the government ensure steady and constant availability of this product? It seems the governments punishes good citizens of this country to correct it's own short comings and failures............but just who will punish the Government?
Re: Who Will Punish The Government? by laboguashi(m): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2015
NONE
Re: Who Will Punish The Government? by jamex93(m): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2015
The citizens
Re: Who Will Punish The Government? by abduljabbar4(m): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Namdi kanu

(1) (Reply)

Junaid Muhammed Explodes In Vintage Interview / "Tribunal Upholds Ugwuanyi's Election" / Fayose: We’re Destroying Fayemi’s Legacies Of Debt, Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.