Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Attention Attention Attention!!! Please Help Apprehend The Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attention Attention Attention!!! Please Help Apprehend The Thief (702 Views)

Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt / Residents Apprehend Fleeing Hotelier After Killing His Girlfriend / Please Help Apprehend This Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Attention Attention!!! Please Help Apprehend The Thief by olamidenoble: 4:43am On Aug 14, 2015
hello everyone: I am Pelumi, Please i need your help to catch the thief and i will sincerely appreciate any clue and effort from everyone to catch the thief.......Please help a brother.......
A GIRL STOLE MY brand new phone a BLACKBERRY CLASSIC with PIN ......2BFAA230.....in a MARUWA from FAGBA to ABLU-EGEBA ......on the 18th of July 2015 .....and all effort to trace her has been abortive.
she is been very smart not to chat anyone i added
she has also refused to use the blackberry protect so as not to give away her location but i believe she is around Ogba-Agege-Iju shaga-Abule egeba environment
she is very cruel and smart thief...This kind of person can hurt NIGERIANS if she has she chance to, she switched off the phone and removed the SIM CARD the minutes she stole it
I bought the mentioned phone (black berry classic ) brand new from SLOT BLACKBERRY in IKEJA on the 3rd of JUNE with complete evidence of ownership.
The attached pictures are photos she has used as DP since she has stolen the my phone.
I believe in the smart intelligent and honorable Nigerians, i know you guys can help me catch this girl......pls call me on 08182795771 with any useful information on the THIEF'S where about.....Thanks i am sure God will bless you all as you try to help me and i can also make litle compensation withing my power ....THANKS FAM

Re: Attention Attention Attention!!! Please Help Apprehend The Thief by sluk(m): 4:46am On Aug 14, 2015
ok. am still trying to track her down but my tracker is slow
Re: Attention Attention Attention!!! Please Help Apprehend The Thief by olamidenoble: 4:54am On Aug 14, 2015
Please do if you can i will appreciate it so much

(1) (Reply)

Vietnamm Court Overturns Death Sentence For Nigerian Drug Trafficker (photo) / Four Men Arrested For Having Anal Sex With 16 Year Old Boy / Bokoharam Never Bombed Or Attacked Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.