Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! (2599 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Fine Girl Stole From My Room Yesterday(pic) / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by olamidenoble: 5:00am On Aug 14, 2015
hello everyone: I am Pelumi, Please i need your help to catch the thief and i will sincerely appreciate any clue and effort from everyone to catch the thief.......Please help a brother.......
A GIRL STOLE MY brand new phone a BLACKBERRY CLASSIC with PIN ......2BFAA230.....in a MARUWA from FAGBA to ABLU-EGEBA ......on the 18th of July 2015 .....and all effort to trace her has been abortive.
she is been very smart not to chat anyone i added
she has also refused to use the blackberry protect so as not to give away her location but i believe she is around Ogba-Agege-Iju shaga-Abule egeba environment
she is very cruel and smart thief...This kind of person can hurt NIGERIANS if she has she chance to, she switched off the phone and removed the SIM CARD the minutes she stole it
I bought the mentioned phone (black berry classic ) brand new from SLOT BLACKBERRY in IKEJA on the 3rd of JUNE with complete evidence of ownership.
The attached pictures are photos she has used as DP since she has stolen the my phone.
I believe in the smart intelligent and honorable Nigerians, i know you guys can help me catch this girl......pls call me on 08182795771 with any useful information on the THIEF'S where about.....Thanks i am sure God will bless you all as you try to help me and i can also make litle compensation withing my power ....THANKS FAM

1 Share

Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by CLeAtHead(m): 5:08am On Aug 14, 2015
OP you sure say no be olosho. wink
Take your fone to empty hen
Its possible to track the ip
Just give them your fone manuals
AND STOP F***ING OLOSHOS
BUT the babe fine sha cheesy
I would love to F*** her to sleep
Then Run away with your phone tongue
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by meimoks(f): 5:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Beautiful thief

1 Like

Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by kaylechy(m): 5:18am On Aug 14, 2015
OP, u sure say na inside Keke Maruwa ur fone lost?
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by olamidenoble: 5:20am On Aug 14, 2015
i dont know what she is OLOSHO or not.... we entered maruwa together on a day i was unstable going ....trying to catch with time of so many things and here i am..
.please how and where can i tarck the IP ?
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by boboLIL(m): 5:22am On Aug 14, 2015
She go de flaunt the phone like say na she get am..... Her cup will soon be full
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by kaylechy(m): 5:23am On Aug 14, 2015
meimoks:
Beautiful thief
Lol

1 Like

Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by olamidenoble: 5:23am On Aug 14, 2015
I am sure , she came in with two others, a younger girl below 15 sat in the middle, she on the other end and their last member sat in front ....My mind was so to get to abule-egba on time
Please any useful clue
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 14, 2015
olamidenoble:
i dont know what she is OLOSHO or not.... we entered maruwa together on a day i was unstable going ....trying to catch with time of so many things and here i am..
.please how and where can i tarck the IP ?
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Bros ee, no come dey abuse someone's daughter for here unless you have enough evidence.

More evidence and I will unleash my tricks in tracking her down. Na small thing for serious minded igbo men naa. grin
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by walexGodson(m): 5:37am On Aug 14, 2015
This is what OLOSHO can do
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 14, 2015
Beautiful lie embarassed

You go dey look that babe boob, abi?

Now she done carry you phone waka

Na godwin grin
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by olamidenoble: 5:40am On Aug 14, 2015
what Evidence di you read my write up? this lady was in the Maruwa..........Please anyone with useful information show please text or call my number
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by olamidenoble: 5:44am On Aug 14, 2015
I didn't wake up this early to put a post for the purpose of fun making .....i need help to trace my phone, if you have a useful information please text or call my number .....Thanks
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by olamidenoble: 5:50am On Aug 14, 2015
@ EngrArthur...please if you are serious contact me 08182795771 or drop your number .....if i cant send pm i can pay in cash
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by oluwafemi113(m): 6:14am On Aug 14, 2015
See her fine face.....

Ole
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Sorry bro

lalasticlala
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
olamidenoble:
@ EngrArthur...please if you are serious contact me 08182795771 or drop your number .....if i cant send pm i can pay in cash
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by springtech(m): 12:44am On Aug 15, 2015
Bombshell... that babe is a kleptomaniac. She can steal anything . I tire for her.
Dont mind me i dont know her. But trust me, her cup will soon be filled up to the brim.

#iamspringtech
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by ibe9ja: 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
She don sell dat phone. Wia u think say she get money to buy ice cream and then whisky for her bobo?
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by olamidenoble: 6:04am On Aug 16, 2015
she hasnt she's using it and changing DPs filling really cool with the phone...i wont stop until i nab dt girl
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by akin7686(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2015
OP take it to twitter and tag her pics then copy giditrafic for plenty retweet. I hope this will help you find ur fone.
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by Johnnoah1st: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2015
olamidenoble:
hello everyone: I am Pelumi, Please i need your help to catch the thief and i will sincerely appreciate any clue and effort from everyone to catch the thief.......Please help a brother.......
A GIRL STOLE MY brand new phone a BLACKBERRY CLASSIC with PIN ......2BFAA230.....in a MARUWA from FAGBA to ABLU-EGEBA ......on the 18th of July 2015 .....and all effort to trace her has been abortive.
she is been very smart not to chat anyone i added
she has also refused to use the blackberry protect so as not to give away her location but i believe she is around Ogba-Agege-Iju shaga-Abule egeba environment
she is very cruel and smart thief...This kind of person can hurt NIGERIANS if she has she chance to, she switched off the phone and removed the SIM CARD the minutes she stole it
I bought the mentioned phone (black berry classic ) brand new from
oponu, we luk like police 4 here? or did u call us wen u fucking her? ordinary blackberry. mtcheew...
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by Mznaett: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
So embarrassing mehn embarassed
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by BiggerBangs: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
OLE AGAIN

[size=20pt]BiggerBangs[/size] is Here
Re: This Girl Stole My Phone Please Lets Catch Her!!!! by BiggerBangs: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
akin7686:
OP take it to twitter and tag her pics then copy giditrafic for plenty retweet. I hope this will help you find ur fone.

Just tag her on Twitter

[size=20pt]BiggerBangs[/size] is Here

(1) (Reply)

Cyprus International University Student Commits Suicide / I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me / Kidnappers Strike In Delta, Whisk Away Passengers Of Fully Loaded Agofure Bus &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.