Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. (1239 Views)

TRIBUNAL RULINGS: Before Crucifying Buhari, Read This...! / Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration / Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2015
A lawyer (and former spokesman of the Judiciary) moved to court because he believes the trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ was unlawful. The Kenyan believes the State of Israel among others should answer for the human rights abuses that Jesus suffered.

A Kenyan lawyer Dola Indidis has filed an order with the International Criminal Court (ICC) to hold the State of Israel, Tiberius (emperor of Rome, 42 BCE-37 CE), Pontius Pilate, a selection of Jewish elders, King Herod, and the Republic of Italy responsible.

The Kenyan High Court rejected the case, which is why Dola Indidis moved to the ICC.

“I filed the case because it’s my duty to uphold the dignity of Jesus and I have gone to the ICJ to seek justice for the man from Nazareth,” Indidis told the Nairobian.

On the topic of the strength of his case, the lawyer said: “Evidence today is on record in the Bible, and you cannot discredit the Bible,” Indidis told the Kenyan Citizen News in defence of his move to sue Israel among others.

WATCH THE INTERVIEW HERE

http://thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/tbt-kenyan-lawyer-pursues-justice-jesus-lawsuit-israel-others/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by dejavski(m): 6:17am On Aug 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by divinehand2003(m): 6:24am On Aug 14, 2015
Hilariously hilarious
lol

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 14, 2015
divinehand2003:
Hilariously hilarious
lol

he is jobless...

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by boboLIL(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2015
Are u from yaba-left? grin
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by rawpadgin(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2015
The guy well so

he's definitely not a Christian else he would have known that Christ died for mankind
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Creative, Creativity Unlimited
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by Papasmal(m): 6:47am On Aug 14, 2015
One of the disciples of jesus has resurrected to seek justice in 21st century.
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by bonechamberlain(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2015
OK, let him join God in the suit cause according to the bible God sent Jesus to earth and knew what would befall him
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by tunwumi: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2015
End time things
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by Cutehector(m): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2015
Mk him go summon d Lord... Mumum
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by DjAndroid: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2015
Very very stale. This happend 4 years ago.
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by hakeem4(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2015
Lmao
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by Smooyis(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2015
Christ has risen. His resurrection has become the hope for mankind.
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2015
Which way dis world is going!!! It amazes me
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by kizzybalze(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2015
@op, why are u still bring up a story, that is over two yrs nw,...must we post some trsh?
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by austine4real(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2015
joblessness grin grin grin grin
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2015
Devil don send you message??
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
kizzybalze:
@op, why are u still bring up a story, that is over two yrs nw,...must we post some trsh?

Don't be a fool. I just saw for the first time and am sure some people are also seeing it for the first time. If you have nothing reasonable to comment skip... And stop being a d1ck.
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by kizzybalze(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Raiden:

Don't be a fool. I just saw for the first time and am sure some people are also seeing it for the first time. If you have nothing reasonable to comment skip... And stop being a d1ck.
If u're not a foool and a dumbdiick, that lives at the back of the world u would have inquired before posting this ur outdated story.sorry, i just rembered daddy got u a new Nokia C1.Welcome to social media. #SEEKINGCHEAPPOPULARITY.....i fink u got d attention abi? oya go to bed fufilled, Abokii
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by honourhim: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
A real christian who knows the worth of the death of Christ to mankind wont do this. This guy needs to be born again.
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
kizzybalze:
If u're not a foool and a dumbdiick, that lives at the back of the world u would have inquired before posting this ur outdated story.sorry, i just rembered daddy got u a new Nokia C1.Welcome to social media. #SEEKINGCHEAPPOPULARITY.....i fink u got d attention abi? oya go to bed fufilled, Abokii

Inquired before opening a thread? Your stupidity is monstrous.
Re: Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. by kizzybalze(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Raiden:

Inquired before opening a thread? Your stupidity is monstrous.
I don't blame ur shameless sheer ingnorance, that lacks any atom of academic journalism, get schooled first, before opening up treads....Son, before u post any inform online. check up the following, time(period of happening), source, fact, public sensibility e.t.c, u ought to have buried ur head in shame rather than replying me claiming u "just saw it for the first time" i ask. "AND SO WHAT". ABOKII.

(1) (Reply)

100 Days In Office; Bauchi APC Gov. Abuses Office / Baboons And Monkeys in Nigeria - Buhari / Looters: Amaechi, Mohammed, Fashola, Others, Yet To Account For N800bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.