Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

How To Unsubscribe From The MTN Quick Facebook Service. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Unsubscribe From The MTN Quick Facebook Service. (4902 Views)

How Can I Unsubscribe The Whatsapp Plan On Airtel / Meet Temzy - The Mtn Nigeria Bot / How To Unsubscribe From Any MAIL LIST! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unsubscribe From The MTN Quick Facebook Service. by Mazard(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2015
This service grants MTN subscribers instant access to their Facebook account using the USSD channels. This means that no matter the phone capabilities, you can still enjoy Facebook on Nigerias number 1 network. But yet i have recieved many complains on my Email, Questions Like How do I unsubscribe from the MTN Quick FB service? Keep Pilling And Today After Much Research I Came Up with a solution.To unsubscribe from the Quick Facebook service, dial *510*22# Thats All.
Hope This Solution Worked,? Comment Below
Re: How To Unsubscribe From The MTN Quick Facebook Service. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
It worked!!! Thanks
Re: How To Unsubscribe From The MTN Quick Facebook Service. by FOLLEY20(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Actually it worked for a moment but was automatically renewed again.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian "google Map" / Top 25 Most Visited Sites In Nigeria, November 2012 / Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.