Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Breakdown Of Law And Order Returning In Lagos State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of Law And Order Returning In Lagos State? (1188 Views)

"Breaking News! Millions Of Nigerians Returning In Droves From Other Countries" / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakdown Of Law And Order Returning In Lagos State? by presentley: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2015
Has anyone observed the menance of commercial drivers in lagos of recent? Parking illegally, driving one way among others. Even Some of our street lights that used to be on at night in the past are no longer powered. Governance in Nigeria, why can't the present government build on the legacy of the past administration? This is my fear for nigeria, buhari will go then another jonathan comes again, sustainance culture at zero.
Re: Breakdown Of Law And Order Returning In Lagos State? by divinehand2003(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Fashola pls we need you back
Re: Breakdown Of Law And Order Returning In Lagos State? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
divinehand2003:
Fashola pls we need you back

you must be politically malnourished and impoverished.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Law And Order Returning In Lagos State? by doncaster(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Is PDP the party in charge? Thought APC are top notch in terms of admin.
I think you are here to attack Ambo because he is exposing the fraud called Fash.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Law And Order Returning In Lagos State? by presentley: 12:45am On Aug 21, 2015
I got this from laila's blog

A TILB Blog Reader has some complaints for the current Governor of Lagos State, Ambode, and has decided to write them up for us to help post it, so that the governor or his aides would read it and make amendments. See the open letter after the jump: I have decided to stay away from politics for a while, but I can't help but notice this, I don't know if anyone has notice it, as well, Is like Ambode lead Government is much more weaker than Fashola's own, Reasons? 1 Fashola made it clear that Traders should stay away from selling their wares at 'Oju Irin' (Railway line) In Oshodi, which they obey for about 8 years or so, but barely 3 months into Ambode tenure, they are back to the same spot, without any checking, I even heard they (Traderss) have install 'Iyaloja Oju irin', trust my Yoruba people. 2 Between 'Toyota Bus stop' ( I have heard conductors calling the bus stop 'Total'), there is this 'M.R.S' truck garage, during Fashola's tenure, they (the truck driver) dare not park outside their garage more than 2 hours,or else, is either their truck will be tow away and with heavy fine, before they get the truck back or they lock up the garage with 'Heavier' fine, before they will open it back, but now, barely 3 months, they now park their truck, not only that, they even extend their parking from there to Airport road, even to 5 Star bus stop. 3 Our 'Owanbe' must be in a 'Hall' 'School Compound' or so for almost 8 years, because nobody want to block his/her street for any party (for the fear of one permit or the order from 'Fashola people' the following day) but now, people not only block their street for 'Owanbe' alone, they lock the gate. And many more, which time will not allow me to talk about for now. Please don't see me as Anti Ambode o, just feel like sharing my thought this morning, and am entitled to my opinion. If anybody knows anybody that knows somebody, that will know somebody in Ambode Government, should help convey this to him. 'Fun Itesiwaju Eko'. www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/blog-reader-writes-open-letter-to.html?m=1
Re: Breakdown Of Law And Order Returning In Lagos State? by presentley: 1:32am On Aug 21, 2015
doncaster:
Is PDP the party in charge? Thought APC are top notch in terms of admin.
I think you are here to attack Ambo because he is exposing the fraud called Fash.
this guy is not working, probe for all you want nobody cares but get the job going. Fashola had set the pace in lagos why does this orobo of a man want to pull us backward, all he does is pick accident victims on the road and be smiling up and down in pictures, governance goes beyond that.
Lalasticlala, please help put this on the frontpage. We need to hear from people who are resident in Lagos.
Re: Breakdown Of Law And Order Returning In Lagos State? by tpiander: 1:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Is Oshodi back to how it was before?
Re: Breakdown Of Law And Order Returning In Lagos State? by tpiander: 1:50am On Aug 21, 2015
This is the before picture

For those who were wondering.

(1) (Reply)

New FIRS Boss Assumes Office / You Will Be Surprised To See How Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife Received PMB & VP, Pics / ‘DSS Secretly Arraigned Radio Biafra Boss, Nnamdi Kalu’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.