Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning (57550 Views)

Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by tunergy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
happykidArotiba:
The Guy Was Talented! E-Money wl replace him Asap! dahs Lyf! btw. RIP.

Will Replace Him ASAP:
That's the DAFTEST statement i will read this year.

FFS you are refering to a talented young man who just DIED and not a Missing IPhone6.

Bros go borrow Brain o!

lipsrsealed
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by fireforfire: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
nikkiking:
They don use him for a sacrifice.
Rip bobo cry cry cry.

Who use am
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by tunergy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
klax:
RIP boy.

Hhhmmm I guess the bolok pain in the a s s illuminati not at work again. Many if these has really gone too far and dipped hands in stuffs to hard and harsh for their lives simply because of by fire by force fame. I hardly trust any of them because I knew couple of them well enough. From one fame cult to another. Anyway RIP you and God will sort that out.

After you Don Judge and Condemn the boy.
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
sukkot:
really ? the terrestrially raptured cut short. its a prophesy. this will be a bad year for entertainers. the kingdom is at hand. 22 years old . 22 steps to hell and 22 steps to heaven
So all this Boko Haram, polithificians , Fake prophet, fake Pastors, fake drug distributors
Killers etc the rapture no see them na musician and na up_coming wa him be wa rapture see nawaooo haba
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by tunergy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
They have used him for the yearly sacrifice. Watch how Five Star Music will continue to grow

Na EgusiSoup dem go use next, plus addition of better Ponmo
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by tunergy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Delafruita:
that is based on what assumption?the young man definitely has a family that will need to identify his body before it will be released to them.unless you want us to believe the owners of the record label are his family and hence can remain in possession of his corpse.

I can't but wonder how you people come up with this insane analogies/conspiracies

The body is like a machine.you can see what's going on inside but there are a lot of components.if the oil pump in your car engine stops working,it stops pumping oil and the engine knocks.if one plug dies,it starts to malfunction.there are many examples of what could go wrong and cause the heart to stop.unfortunately we don't have adequate emergency response teams in nigeria that could have attended to him immediately he collapsed.

Bros you get time o.

So tay you compose this long epistle for an empty brain.
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by cyril700(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Five star ceo E money is into blood money, that's a blood sacrifice for the label.
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by sukkot: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hizzy:
So all this Boko Haram, polithificians , Fake prophet, fake Pastors, fake drug distributors
Killers etc the rapture no see them na musician and na up_coming wa him be wa rapture see nawaooo haba
all those you mentioned are included in this prophesy. however a 22 year old person was needed to make the symbolic prophesy first. the number 22. rise or fall. the kingdom is almost here and all those people will fall. the first will be last and the last will be first. however only the celestial last will be first. the terrestrial last will remain last. which is why the real wealth is the wisdom knowledge and understanding of God. thats the real wealth that moth cannot eat. its harvest time. time to receive rewards of joy and plenty and authority or rewards of death and destruction
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by dokJ: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
is he from Ife? because Abubaku is still on d run.
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by tunergy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
sukkot:
all those you mentioned are included in this prophesy. however a 22 year old person was needed to make the symbolic prophesy first. the number 22. rise or fall. the kingdom is almost here and all those people will fall. the first will be last and the last will be first. however only the celestial last will be first. the terrestrial last will remain last. which is why the real wealth is the wisdom knowledge and understanding of God. thats the real wealth that moth cannot eat. its harvest time. time to receive rewards of joy or rewards of death and destruction

BIA!

Be CAREFUL.

LAST WARNING

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by obiak4(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Benuromi:

[qquote author=EgusiSoup post=36945632]They have used him for the yearly sacrifice. Watch how Five Star Music will continue to grow

@ EgusiSoup, it will be good if you learn more about human system. Is like a car. Anything can happen to it. Stop be primitive as this is 21st century. He must have had some health problem he knew or don't even know about. Stop generating false news and educate yourself more. Clear off that mentality off your brain. Just advice. grin grin
he could be 80% correct we live in a strange world how can 22yrs vibrant talented dude just die like that when kcee who has been travelling better put gallivanting about is still alife and kicking
he just pay d price the axe fell on him so he kicked the bucket
or he was a junkie and over dose could explain it all
young entertainers should stay off drugs..........crack,cocaine and heroine are HIGH WAY TO THE GRAVE
IF YOU CANNOT STAY AWAY COMPLETELY WILL RECOMMEND U SMOKE WEED ONLY
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Truckpusher(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
oreos:

grin
That's the truth. wink
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Kzealz(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

What do you know ??

Linda ikeji carried unconfirmed news... go back to her now check her recent update...
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by ojnnaco(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Wow.. this is unbelievable... may God give his family d fortitude to bear d irreparable loss of their fast rising star .
Village pple d kill bad.... tufia
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Skiibi Mayana is alive.
If you wish him death, you will die before him

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by fireforfire: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
All those talking about science here, how dey shuld go for regular chk up, do tests, gbogbo e, una doh.....
Dis world is more spiritual than physical.

Two things are involeved,
1.its either dis young man in a quest for fame n wealth in his musical career has done d "doables", (becos i no trust aall dis celebrities, dey can do anythin to b famous n powerful. dnt envy or want to be like dem ) or

2.was killed by some spiritual forces eg villa airforce squad wey don c say if dem no do somthin na, dis small boy of yesterdaygo soon use moni pursue dem comot frm villa.

Its well. RIP bro
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kzealz:

Linda ikeji carried unconfirmed news... go back to her now check her recent update...
Yes, that's true.
Kcee also confirmed he's alive.
Wizkid & Davido posted his pictures saying RIP but they have taken down the pictures which means skiibi is alive.

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by franzis(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
no disrespect to the dead looking @ this from another angle... most of this artiste smoke ... drink and club heavily ... hardly got time to rest or check their health
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by sukkot: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
tunergy:

BIA!

Be CAREFUL.

LAST WARNING
grin wetin i do you na bros ?
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
fireforfire:
All those talking about science here, how dey shuld go for regular chk up, do tests, gbogbo e, una doh.....
Dis world is more spiritual than physical.

Two things are involeved,
1.its either dis young man in a quest for fame n wealth in his musical career has done d "doables", (becos i no trust aall dis celebrities, dey can do anythin to b famous n powerful. dnt envy or want to be like dem ) or

2.was killed by some spiritual forces eg villa airforce squad wey don c say if dem no do somthin na, dis small boy of yesterdaygo soon use moni pursue dem comot frm villa.

Its well. RIP bro

RIP to your mother if you dey wish skiibi death.

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Aieboocaar(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
where oga seun and d mods...pls take dis post off o!...if my guy open eye cum see dis post e fit take am personal o!
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
franzis:
no disrespect to the dead looking @ this from another angle... most of this artiste smoke ... drink and club heavily ... hardly got time to rest or check their health

You will soon die.
Idiot.
How many times i go tell you say skiibi dey alive ??

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by fireforfire: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

RIP to your mother if you dey wish skiibi death.

Shut up n piss off. u insignificant fly.
na me carry d news? y dnt u go n sue all d media homes dt publihed it? bfor coming to quote me u bulldog with a latrine infested mouth.

see ur mouth like two pple mouth
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by xclusivelyurs(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jst cald harrysongz nw...skibii is still alive but currently @d hospital wia he's respondin 2treatment...so he aint dead.. Hapi 4him
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
fireforfire:

na me carry d news? y dnt u go n sue all d media homes dt publihed it? bfor coming to quote me u bulldog with a latrine infested mouth.

Rip English.
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Kzealz(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Yes, that's true.
Kcee also confirmed he's alive.
Wizkid & Davido posted his pictures saying RIP but they have taken down the pictures which means skiibi is alive.

cool.... Next time Linda should get her source right... my boss called Kcee tho.. that's around 11:24am
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by SkinnyDude(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
fireforfire:

cc
GbagaunHunter
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

The guy has been use for ritual. They do it yearly. His head will be pounded alongside a virgin head in a clay pot then used to cook soup which will be eaten by the crew. I am giving you authoritative news.
egusi soup right? Yeyedeysmell
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Edusouls(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
nikkiking:
They don use him for a sacrifice.
Rip bobo cry cry cry.
shut up ur dirty mouth, who use am for sacrifice? na you? Illiterate.
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

The guy has been use for ritual. They do it yearly. His head will be pounded alongside a virgin head in a clay pot then used to cook soup which will be eaten by the crew. I am giving you authoritative news.
wont the family see his dead body or whats is this one saying. Who did they killed last year?
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by nikkiking(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
chudyboy05:
ediot, may God of heaven punish u wherever u're if u don't repent from this ur saying. How can u say any nonsense that enters into ur empty brain . well, i blame network providers for their 5mb of data at a recharge. Olodo receive brain and get life!
U hear that "He goat" ur gods rejected skiibii's blood. Check nextdoor olodo tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by nikkiking(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up ur dirty mouth, who use am for sacrifice? na you? Illiterate.
Ur father, ur mother, ur brothers n sisters dat if u have any are llliterate . Mean y ur gods rejected skiibii's blood he's alive barsterd and he will attend ur burial shortly cos u next to be used for a sacrifice tongue tongue tongue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” / Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room / Tonto Dikeh Shares Bedroom Photos With A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.