Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning (57549 Views)

Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Themandator: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Rawzy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
What a sad news R.I.P to Him
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by franzis(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

You will soon die.
Idiot.
How many times i go tell you say skiibi dey alive ??
u r mentally unbalanced... its u who will die soon... yes he is alive but ask ur stupid self what might have caused the collapse... except the death news is foolish PR stunt which will soon backfire on em
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by seangy4konji: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
what PR stunt

You are really a goat...

How old r u?
franzis:
u r mentally unbalanced... its u who will die soon... yes he is alive but ask ur stupid self what might have caused the collapse... except the death news is foolish PR stunt which will soon backfire on em
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by manuroq(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lies
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Osisie(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
MadCow1:
The way people dey open fixed deposit account nowadays for DIE-amond Bank dey fear me o.

Time to go do check - up for hospital don reach be that.

RIP young man.. Death surely comes to us all eventually.

Guy u don high o. JESUS go dey keep us....AMEN!
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by darlenese(f): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Rubbish
Look for another way to make urself popular
Msheeeew
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by happykidArotiba(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
tunergy:

Will Replace Him ASAP:
That's the DAFTEST statement i will read this year.

FFS you are refering to a talented young man who just DIED and not a Missing IPhone6.

Bros go borrow Brain o!

lipsrsealed
Chill, actually sed dah coz he actually collapsed but he dint die..so dey used his death news to promote his new single...dahs y I made dah statement....
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by tunergy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
happykidArotiba:
Chill, actually sed dah coz he actually collapsed but he dint die..so dey used his death news to promote his new single...dahs y I made dah statement....

Ok bros, No P

Mocking about death is just quite offensive, moreso we all gon die someday.
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by powchiey(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Haba pipu una can fit carry rumors.... Chai.... Kcee/5star music alresdy fired d manager dat told linda ikeji about d fake story of skibii bin dead... Rytnow kcee/skibii/song all in d cool fm studio clearing up d airwaves.. Skibii is alive
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by powchiey(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Haba pipu una can fit carry rumors.... Chai.... Kcee/5star music already fired d manager (sobereko) dat told linda ikeji about d fake story of skibii bin dead... Rytnow kcee/skibii/song all in d cool fm studio clearing up d airwaves.. Skibii is alive
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by nigerianium: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Firsteva!cheesy
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
nigerianium:
Firsteva!cheesy
yes?
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by nigerianium: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
yes?
[b]What? Just "yes?"? Aren't you going to start your boring rants?

Should I leave you to continue _masturbating till you are done?

It's daylight, woman. Stop _fingering yourself!angry
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
nigerianium:
[b]What? Just "yes?"? Aren't you going to start your boring rants?

Should I leave you to continue _masturbating till you are done?

It's daylight, woman. Stop _fingering yourself!angry
hahaha, u just mentioned me, only means u have something to say.

Give me reason to attack you and I will.
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by nigerianium: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
hahaha, u just mentioned me, only means u have something to say.

Give me reason to attack you and I will.

I came online minutes ago to find mentions from you.

He's gone. Deal with it.cheesy

Always the champion.grin
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
nigerianium:

Always the champion.grin
gone where? Champion of what?

How come u are scared to respond to my mentions? I don't bite
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by nigerianium: 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
firstEVA:
gone where? Champion of what?

How come u are scared to respond to my mentions? I don't bite

I pushed you so had that there's now a thread dedicated to me.cheesy

In less than two weeks, he'd be forgotten.

People like myself have a cult following. I invade a thread and immediately outshine all the buttlickers 'cause I maintain my individuality why people like him are just one of the disposable nonentities who can be replaced and forgotten in a few days.

This is my game. You're the rookie.wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
nigerianium:

People like myself have a cult following. I invade a thread and immediately outshine all the buttlickers 'cause I maintain my individuality why people like him are just one of the disposable nonentities who can be replaced and forgotten in a few days.

u are delusional. no thread was dedicated to you, captainswag was banned unjustly. It was for captainswag not you. you are not a mod, you didnt ban him, he was banned by a mod. your moniker was mentioned by me because the circumstances surrounding his ban was provoked by you thats all.

When captainswag resumes after his ban, what happens? I hope you wont die of shame?
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Captainswag225(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
nigerianium:

Always the champion.grin
gone where u foool? Am here to deal with ur lunatic self......

1 Like

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Captainswag225(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
nigerianium:

everybody is noticing how useless u are, u have no life outside nairaland. Is it becoz u are an orphan or all ur loved ones have shun u..... U cant stay a day without nairaland. What a pity, the moment u are banned for a period. U quickly open a new account jux to stay alive..... Its all a sign of desperation. I really feel for u..... Jux proof to me that there is life after nairaland. Jux stay oneday offline. Can u do that? mr ebokebok who has an ikotikot face.

1 Like

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
gone where u foool? Am here to deal with ur lunatic self......
lol, welcome back grin

1 Like

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Captainswag225(m): 12:34am On Aug 20, 2015
firstEVA:
lol, welcome back grin
my queen! Thank u. I was beginning to get really lonely
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
my queen! Thank u. I was beginning to get really lonely
hahahahahaha, loneliness is a disease o grin
U still got that long ban?

1 Like

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Captainswag225(m): 12:39am On Aug 20, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, loneliness is a disease o grin
U still got that long ban?
yeah, on the dating and meeting up section.... Cruelty everywhere but i accept it like the man that i am. No shaking. So sweetheart, u got any plans for me tonyt?
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah, on the dating and meeting up section.... Cruelty everywhere but i accept it like the man that i am. No shaking. So sweetheart, u got any plans for me tonyt?
mEeen, my eyez are heavy, I really need to sleep, except you want to join me in dream land and spirit world

1 Like

Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Captainswag225(m): 12:44am On Aug 20, 2015
firstEVA:
mEeen, my eyez are heavy, I really need to sleep, except you want to join me in dream land and spirit world
hahahaha abeg u oo, please go alone. I dont want to be used as a sardine. Ciao
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by chudyboy05(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
nikkiking:
U hear that "He goat" ur gods rejected skiibii's blood. Check nextdoor olodo tongue tongue tongue.
Olodo
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by cebili: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
RIP Bro.
Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by Bluebabybash: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Iggy Azalea called off her engagement to Nick Young after he confessed he got his baby mama pregnant
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/iggy-azalea-called-off-her-engagement.html

General Babangida’s grand daughter wins award at El-Amin school (Photos)
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/general-babangidas-grand-daughter-wins.html

Sen. Ben Murray-Bruce pictured with his beautiful daughter, Jasmine (photo)
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/sen-ben-murray-bruce-pictured-with-his.html

Bizzare: Newborn baby mauled to death by family dogs
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/newborn-baby-mauled-to-death-by-family.html

Ekweremadu: Dep Senate President petitions EU, US Congress over forgery allegations
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/ekweremadu-dep-senate-president.html

Istanbul Airport Attacks: Clinton, Trump express shock at Turkey's airport bombing
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/istanbul-airport-attacks-clinton-trump.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia / Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” / Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.