Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC (72846 Views)

10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) / Why Church Universities Are Expensive / A Few Private Universities Are Cheaper And Better Than Some Federal Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by chax100(f): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2015
medoyin:

No, they should not eat again, you paid for them or what? How does issuing full license affect students buying food? I want to know madam traveller

My embittered friend, I wouldn't have noticed the school exist. It was as a result of the massive 'Akara' activities that made me inquire to know what business could converge such people together around a remote environment. Let truth be told, if not for that travelling opportunity, I would have thought Oduduwa University was a school for the Odua Peoples Congress. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by medoyin(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2015
chax100:

My embittered friend, I wouldn't have noticed the school exist. It was as a result of the massive 'Akara' activities that made me inquire to know what business could converge such people together around a remote environment. Let truth be told, if not for that travelling opportunity, I would have thought Oduduwa University was a school for the Odua Peoples Congress. grin grin grin.

And you are one those graduates. Hmm, I can see why nysc needs to be scrapped. You had a good experience on a good policy of the govt, you inquired on a place you have never seen before, and your conclusion was what just what you put up there. Don't judge #lesson 1

Thank God for nysc that gave you little experience, I wonder if you would have ever travelled outside your abode.Hope you visited Eksu where the ''standard'' is over board? The school that extends your stay with an extra year due to incessant strikes. Travel more. #lesson 2

Because people were buying stuffs on the expressway, it means they were students of the University and the University is substandard? ?Ask more questions #lesson 3

Madam traveller, let me enlighten you more. Oduduwa University is the very liberal, the school allows students to stay off campus which is one of its social resposibility to the village that habours it or is it a crime to allow students stay off campus with their parents consent or must all Universities follow the same trend of caging students.? That is why you saw students either going home or buying stuffs. Be a good listener # lesson 4

My mind says, you went to a private university that caged you all through your days on campus. Sorry if am wrong, just my thought.
Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by BrightForYou(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2015
medoyin:

And you are one those graduates. Hmm, I can see why nysc needs to be scrapped. You had a good experience on a good policy of the govt, you inquired on a place you have never seen before, and your conclusion was what just what you put up there. Don't judge #lesson 1

Thank God for nysc that gave you little experience, I wonder if you would have ever travelled outside your abode.Hope you visited Eksu where the ''standard'' is over board? The school that extends your stay with an extra year due to incessant strikes. Travel more. #lesson 2

Because people were buying stuffs on the expressway, it means they were students of the University and the University is substandard? ?Ask more questions #lesson 3

Madam traveller, let me enlighten you more. Oduduwa University is the very liberal, the school allows students to stay off campus which is one of its social resposibility to the village that habours it or is it a crime to allow students stay off campus with their parents consent or must all Universities follow the same trend of caging students.? That is why you saw students either going home or buying stuffs. Be a good listener # lesson 4

My mind says, you went to a private university that caged you all through your days on campus. Sorry if am wrong, just my thought.

You are sagacious! Bless your heart.
Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by MadCow1: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2015
stoneaustin:

No need wasting my time with a madcow!! probably he never passed UNIBEN's post JAMB after writing it for the 7th time! well, i understand ur frustration Madcow but UNIBEN did u a favour cos u would have ended up a landlord at Ekosidin! did IMSU do the same 2 you

I wouldn't even train my dog in UNIBEN let alone me attend that poultry.

Better go and enroll for SSCE and Jamb and this time select a University not a farm to attend.

Have you ot heard the saying; If you think education is expensive, try UNIBEN.
Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by MadCow1: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2015
Cvesta:

Ur name says alot....dont ever rubbish UNIBEN Madcow

I am very sorry if you feel offended Sir.

I didn't rubbish UNIBEN o. Atleast it's still good enough for training pigs.

1 Like

Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2015
MadCow1:

3 Likes

Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by cecekim(f): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2015
stoneaustin:

yea, its been a while! am good dear hope u ar too? I never knew u graduated from UNIBEN.
Am doing great! I graduated from Unibest
Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by Cvesta(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2015
MadCow1:

We don't train cows much less MadCows...the best Institution to help savage you is the Fulani herdmen Association,go and sign up apprenticeship with one of them...If Plato were alive he would spank you for ever having the thought of going to Uniben or IMSU..why waste your talents when it can be better harness

1 Like

Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by stoneaustin(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
MadCow1:

I wouldn't even train my dog in UNIBEN let alone me attend that poultry.

Better go and enroll for SSCE and Jamb and this time select a University not a farm to attend.

Have you ot heard the saying; If you think education is expensive, try UNIBEN.
Which school did you graduate from, Madcow?
Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by stoneaustin(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2015
cecekim:

Am doing great! I graduated from Unibest

Lovely! pm me your contact lets keep in touch.
Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by MadCow1: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
stoneaustin:

Which school did you graduate from, Madcow?

I am still awaiting my SSCE results sir.
Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by MadCow1: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Cvesta:

We don't train cows much less MadCows...the best Institution to help savage you is the Fulani herdmen Association,go and sign up apprenticeship with one of them...If Plato were alive he would spank you for ever having the thought of going to Uniben or IMSU..why waste your talents when it can be better harness

Ofcorse you don't train cows, that's why I said Pigs..

And Fulani Herdsmen association is not an institute but a body. If you attended a good university you would know this.

JAMB is still selling forms..
Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by chax100(f): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
medoyin:

What's all these gibberish? Mr. Man, I hope you should know the appropriate quarters for you to vet your frustration. How has my opinion on a public issue become your sole business and making you rant like someone that has lost his mind? Kindly do me a favour, STFU!!! grin grin grin
Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by Ojosu: 2:58am On Aug 17, 2015
Peeps dt mentnd Landmark Uni, I wz sad seein dz, but to say d truth itz not d way you guyz tnk it is...
1st, d dude dt mentnd free admisn; I am rili certain u re nt sayn d truth.. Is it posibl to get an admission wtout evn aplyn.. Haba, hw did dy get ur contact at 1st? 2nd, for dose dt can fuli investigt if u chck d NUC website concrnin accreditation, u will c dt all courses apart from the Eng dept were fully accredited. Hence the "substandard" word. 3rd, guyz this is a new uni, give itm a break na... Thé same NUC rated it 12th best in 9ja March 2015.. No Uni in Africa as risen this fast within 5yrz frm Est..
#breakingnewgrounds
Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by laudate: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
deadZONE:
Wesley University of Science and Technology, Landmark University, Rhema University, Samuel Adegboyega University, Paul University, Oduduwa University, Tansian University, Baze University, Obong University, Achievers University and Wellspring University.

i swear i have not heard of most of these schools...
no wonder we have half baked graduates,
no wonder we can sit back and allow an illiterate rule over us.

There is a mistake here. Landmark cannot be on the list! Impossible! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by flexingPAPA: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2015
mifavour:

yes and so?
ooh . my kid Sist also graduated from there..
Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by laudate: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Ojosu:
Peeps dt mentnd Landmark Uni, I wz sad seein dz, but to say d truth itz not d way you guyz tnk it is...
1st, d dude dt mentnd free admisn; I am rili certain u re nt sayn d truth.. Is it posibl to get an admission wtout evn aplyn.. Haba, hw did dy get ur contact at 1st? 2nd, for dose dt can fuli investigt if u chck d NUC website concrnin accreditation, u will c dt all courses apart from the Eng dept were fully accredited. Hence the "substandard" word. 3rd, guyz this is a new uni, give itm a break na... Thé same NUC rated it 12th best in 9ja March 2015.. No Uni in Africa as risen this fast within 5yrz frm Est..
#breakingnewgrounds

Please can you kindly re-post everything you have typed here in plain English, in accordance with Rule No. 21 of the Nairaland forum that says 'Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation' : Thanks. undecided
Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by Elxandre(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
MadCow1:
Where is UNIBEN on that list?

angry
angry

Buhari must probe this list..

UNIBEN and Imo State University should be converted to National Poultrys.. angry

Or this list is for substandard Universities, maybe when the list of useless Universities come out, I expect UNIBEN to be number 1 followed by IMSU.
Are you serious about UNIBEN?
I thought they always make top 5 list.
Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by fancypet: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Tansian university is one the best university in Nigeria.NUC because Rev msg Akam did not bribe una abey? There is God oooo .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities / List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.