Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter (70933 Views)

When Ife Chiefs Decided To Choose Another Abobaku / OONI'S DOG HAS JUST SIGHTED ABOBAKU!!! / When Ife Chiefs Decide To Choose Another Abobaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by liveyourlife: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
smiley wink
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
lol
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by isblog(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
The guy is yet to start running... Lol
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Why didn't he respect tradition for this?
They create rules to favour only themselves while crippling the average man. I'm sure he was a loud advocate for the killing of followers to ease the king's transition but now its his time to die he has run away.
I laugh at the hypocrisy.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lol
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by teufelein(f): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
##RUN aboabaku, trending on tweet..

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by kykhelomor(f): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin Nigerians can joke with anytin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by amtalkin(f): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
I refuse to allow laugh kill me
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by nwanwaoge(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
and yet....people still practice this tradition....I thought some of these extreme things have been dropped by ......hmmm
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Phemmy777(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
You guys should get your fact right . There is nothing like ababoku. In Ile ife. Am a native of Ile ife
It's call SARUN oba. Just like messanger to the king
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by lonelydora: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lol
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by klax(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Honestly this is very embarrassing. I have be getting calls from foreign friends try to confirm this ugly stuff. Pls how can you murder someone or you use charm to kill some deliberately because he bag the if whatever nonsense they call it If that chief die or any if his family die all the king makers in Ife plus the royal house should be charge to court for murder.because I know they will kill that man if not directly but through charm I'm sure of that I trust yoruba people.

This is a crime no other name for it, stone age has passed and gone it's against the law to kill anybody because one thing called king die. Yes he is dead and so damn what Pls Africa change gear a little our culture is good but when it come to killing I will stand against it irs demonic and satanic. Period!

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Adaeze003(f): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
They still do that

Lol @ the tweets tho...
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by refreshrate: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
This abobaku aint loyal

nobody get the guy picture or something?
The guy family no try at all nominating their child for this kain thing.

#runabobakurun

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by MrTolulope(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lol
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
All this yeye and archaic African traditions should be done away with. This isn't something we should be talking about in the open in this 21st century.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by missmary(f): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Barbarthundey:
Abobaku: The one that is supposed to die with the king
https://twitter.com/search?q=Abobaku&s=01
Its a pity that a pity cannot pity what a pity can pity in the land of pity.... RIP Abobaku... You enjoyed the Life please get saved and embrace your calling...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by nwanwaoge(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
and yet....people still practice this tradition....I thought some of these extreme things have been dropped by ......hmmm....9ja my beloved country
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by kel5000(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Why we no go laff?very very funny something!

cheesy

[/quote]
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by peterkul(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hahahaha........very hilarious indEed
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by korexdodo(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
I tot this was a joke! Na wa o, we still have traditions like this in Nigeria? This is an embarrassment to the people of Ife and Yorubas at large.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by fornaija(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Funny things
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Christianwalase: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
Lol. Na only the king waka come, na only him go waka go.

Hehehe It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
u don come again?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Bollinger(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
And one . . . . will come out now and say " This nigerian tradition should be sustained". Please someone educate me on how this is normal. In this day and age we still allow this barbaric tradition to persist. God help Nigeria.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by emmykk(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
If you think the Daura President is cluelessness 2.0.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by prospero15(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
hemartins:
what if the abobaku dies before the oba, will they also kill the oba too? since they are supposed to die together. just asking.

Ma guy pls ask dem well ooo..na by force 2 die??
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Abbey2sam(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
i just dey laugh
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Haryoryhemie(f): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Why are they still after dis abobaku guy sef? Gov Aregbesola isn't a bad option nau
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
Lol. Na only the king waka come, na only him go waka go.

Hehehe It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
LadyF make we talk please check my signature or view my profile t
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Firefire(m): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
I support the below... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by ladyF(f): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hizzy:
LadyF make we talk please check my signature or view my profile t
I don't get....wats on ur profile?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by fexichi(f): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
If the Abobaku had died first, would the ooni have been buried with him? #justasking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex-Girl Friend (Picture) / Maid Wanted Her Salary Raised, See What She Did. (pic) / When Barbing Is N100 But You Only Have N90 - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.