Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

IELTS - For IELTS Test Takers And Preparation(achieving Desired Band Score) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS - For IELTS Test Takers And Preparation(achieving Desired Band Score) (1396 Views)

For The BENEFITS Of Others; Guys, There Is A New IELTS TEST Centre In Lagos. / 2017 GMAT Test Takers / 7 Reasons Why Test Takers Fail The Gmat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IELTS - For IELTS Test Takers And Preparation(achieving Desired Band Score) by iyke2k4(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
The IELTS Test is a popular test known for opening international doors for both academic and migration purposes.Most global academic institutions and immigration services,request IELTS as a prerequisite for starting any application whatsoever.Your proficiency in the four English language components - listening,reading,writing and speaking will be tested.The exam score is popularly known as band score(on a band scale of 9).

However,many Nigerians and other non-native English speakers have suffered a great deal struggling to achieve their desired score either for admission into some foreign universities or for migration into some countries like Canada and Australia.Professionals in the medical field also need this test for practice in some countries of the world like the UK.This means that the test is very necessary once you are considering further studies or migration beyond the shores of your country as a non-native English speaker.

Have you taken this test more than once and have been discouraged about retaking the test again?.Are you pained by the amount of money you have already spent taking this test over and over?.With better preparation and studies,you can achieve your desired score the next time.If you are to take the test for the first time,you can achieve your desired band score on your first attempt.This tread should also serve as a medium for valuable tips and advices from other people's experience.Success stories and lessons learnt are also welcome.

Re: IELTS - For IELTS Test Takers And Preparation(achieving Desired Band Score) by iyke2k4(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
You can contact me on Skype for speaking practice test - francis2k4.

Also email me on luckyiyke2k4@yahoo.com for some tips,advice,free e-books and my contact for free speaking practice.
Re: IELTS - For IELTS Test Takers And Preparation(achieving Desired Band Score) by theoophilic: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Please, I need materials to prepare for IELTS please... someone please help. My email is oluwasegun.wahab@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Portrait Of Kiss Daniel, Tiwa Savage And Ice Prince / So This Is How Jamb 2017 Cbt Looks Like.....(see Photo) / Total E & P Internship Shortlists Candidates For 2018 Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.