Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Five Star Music Act Skiibii Is Not Dead After All (please Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Star Music Act Skiibii Is Not Dead After All (please Read) (382 Views)

Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax / Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes / Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Star Music Act Skiibii Is Not Dead After All (please Read) by Multinaija(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
So this morning, I received a mail and a text message that Five Star Music artist Skiibii collapsed in his sitting room and died. And they sent me the photo above. The source said he'd dressed up and was going for his media rounds today when he suddenly fell and was unable to be revived. Because I know the guys at Five Star Music, I contacted them for confirmation. I actually called the music label's artist manager, Soso Soberekon, to confirm the news. Soso, who had already posted a candlelight image on his instagram page said he would call me back with confirmation, that they were just hearing about the incident, that he and Kcee were in Europe. He called me back at exactly 10.02am to confirm that Skiibii had passed on. So I carried the news.

continue reading at>>>>>>>http://multinaija..com/2015/08/five-star-music-act-skiibii-is-not-dead.html

Re: Five Star Music Act Skiibii Is Not Dead After All (please Read) by kossyablaze(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Star Music Act Skiibii Is Not Dead After All (please Read) by baadejoko: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Stars / There Are 67 Facebook Accounts In Mercy Aigbe’s Name And She Owns NONE / FINALLY! President Buhari And V.P, Osinbajo Publicly Declare Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.