Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? (4678 Views)

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by Sagamite(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Is this the right order of most prestigious, desirable and expensive places to live in Lagos?

The decreasing order of affluence?

The order of most expensive and nice looking apartments?

Top 10
1. Banana Island
2. Ikoyi
3. Victoria Island
4. Ikeja/Ogba
5. Lekki Phase 1
6. Lekki Phase 2 (including VGC)
7. Magodo
8. Apapa
9. Lagos Island (Including Marina, Onikan & Obalende)
10. Ogudu

Next batch?
Ilupeju
Yaba/Sabo
Surulere
Gbagada/Anthony Village

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by alonzoiv(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Can this make it? Lalasticlala, let the people decide.
Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by Odunharry(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sagamite:
Is this the right order of most prestigious, desirable and expensive places to live in Lagos?

The decreasing order of affluence?

The order of most expensive and nice looking apartments?

Top 10
1. Banana Island
2. Ikoyi
3. Victoria Island
4. Ikeja/Ogba
5. Lekki Phase 1
6. Lekki Phase 2 (including VGC)
7. Magodo
8. Apapa
9. Lagos Island (Including Marina, Onikan & Obalende)
10. Ogudu

Next batch?
Ilupeju
Yaba/Sabo
Surulere
Gbagada/Anthony Village
i agree with the list ...IMO, Lekki should come before Ikeja

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by Nastydroid(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lekki 1 before Ikeja please. Even at that, Specify that Ikeja to Ikeja GRA.

Should Lagos island be on that list sef? I think not.

My list:
Banana Island
Old ikoyi
Nicon town
Ikoyi proper( Parkview etc)
Victoria Island
Lekki 1
Chevron( carlton gate, friends Colony and chevy view only)
Oniru
Ogudu GRA
Ikeja GRA
Apapa GRA
VGC
Magodo

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by Sagamite(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
ifyalways:

My list:
Banana Island
Old ikoyi
Nicon town
Victoria Island
Lekki 1
Chevron( carlton gate and chevy view only)
Ogudu GRA
Oniru
Ikeja GRA
Apapa GRA
Magodo
VGC

Ogudu GRA above Ikeja GRA?

Ikeja GRA has a lot of old money na.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sagamite:

Ogudu GRA above Ikeja GRA?

Ikeja GRA has a lot of old money na.
Well, try buying a plot of land in both places.
smiley
Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by Sagamite(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
ifyalways:

Well, try buying a plot of land in both places.
smiley

Property sales and rental prices seem to go in Ikeja for twice the amount it goes for in Ogudu.

http://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/lagos/i

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sagamite:

Property sales and rental prices seem to go in Ikeja for twice the amount it goes for in Ogudu.

http://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/lagos/i
Generally or isolated cases? I will have to check on that.

Btw, I edited my list.
Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sagalulu,aunty speeerm nyash is seriously vexing for dis ya thread. The thing banned me earlier.

angry
Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by Sagamite(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2015
ifyalways:
Sagalulu,aunty speeerm nyash is seriously vexing for dis ya thread. The thing banned me earlier.

angry

Lol.

It banned me too when I posted the link. I quickly contacted the moderator to unban.

ifyalways:

Generally or isolated cases? I will have to check on that.
Btw, I edited my list.

To be frank, I think some on your list are too narrow.

You no fit just put estates. I want areas in general.

Not best estates in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sagamite:

Lol.

It banned me too when I posted the link. I quickly contacted the moderator to unban.

To be frank, I think some on your list are too narrow.

You no fit just put estates. I want areas in general.

Not best estates in Lagos.
I agree there are estates in my list and I have my reasons. For instance, Chevron area has lots of estates but with different real estate value.

Ikoyi is divided into old and new Ikoyi. Old ikoyi is closer to Banana Island (Onikoyi,Parkview,Thurmbull areas) and much more expensive than the new Ikoyi areas.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by blank(f): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
ifyalways:

My list:
Banana Island
Old ikoyi
Nicon town
Victoria Island
Lekki 1
Oniru
Ogudu GRA
Ikeja GRA
Apapa GRA
VGC
Magodo

I prefer your list but think the Chevron area is too narrow. What of Northern Foreshore and one other estate that i have forgotten the name. And should Chevy view really be on that list?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
blank:

I prefer your list but think the Chevron area is too narrow. What of Northern Foreshore and one other estate that i have forgotten the name. And should Chevy view really be on that list?
chevy view has changed oo though not as expensive as Northern Foreshore and Carlton gate.
Are there other estates there?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by goodgate: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
ifyalways:

My list:
Banana Island
Old ikoyi
Nicon town
Victoria Island
Lekki 1
Oniru
Ogudu GRA
Ikeja GRA
Apapa GRA
VGC
Magodo
What about Northern Foreshore?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by davodyguy: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2017
Northern Foreshore tops both Ogudu and Ikeja GRA
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Is This The Hierarchy Of Top 10 Areas To Live In Lagos? by Homeyfav: 6:04am On Dec 29, 2017
Expensive places to live in Lagos
www.landforsale.ng/expensive-places-live-lagos

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Next Investment Location Is Epe,still Selling For 800k+2349030188831 / Pics Of A Low Cost And Decent Newly Built 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Command, Lagos / Before & After: Renovation/Remodelling Jobs Full Of Surprises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.