Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) (5791 Views)

Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) / What Breed of Dogs Do You Think Can Go Up Against A Wolf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by Triplejays: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
A pit bull dog that cut off the head of its owner in India recently. Please beware of dogs.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by rawpadgin(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Was the owner in coma wen the dog was removing his head

1 Like

Re: Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by Triplejays: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
U should ask the owner if he was in coma

1 Like

Re: Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by nairalife2013(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
rawpadgin:
Was the owner in coma wen the dog was removing his head
animals have ten times the power of a human when they are in rage! We cornered a little snake in a room in an abandoned ubcompleted building sometime ago. 3 full-bodied men. We stood at the entrance door and all of us stared maliciously at the little snake of abt 3ft with a body size of a man's finger. Presently it stopped its movement, lifted its head and stared back at us. Fear struck me that instance! The Little thing knew that was the only door. Death was staring her in the face. The thing moved suddenly with the speed of light and was at our feet in a second! We all fell down at the door in a bid to rush out all at once! In the frenzy we had forgotten there was a crossbar at the floor of the door! Till today, I dont know between the three of us who the snake climbed to go out!
One day, get on the nerves of a little domestic cat and see how far, let alone a wild lion that can cut yur neck off in one swoop of a ferocious bite!

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by rawpadgin(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
nairalife2013:
animals have ten times the power of a human when they are in rage! We cornere a little snake in a room in an abandoned ubcompleted building sometime ago. 3 full-bodied men. We stood at the entrance do an all of us stared maliciously at the little snake of abt 3ft with a body size of a man's finger. Presently it stopped its movement, lifted its head and stared back at us. Fear struck me that instance! The Little thing knew that was the only door. Death was staring her in the face. The thing moved suddenly with the speed of light and was at our feet in a second! We all fell down at the door in a bid to rush out all at once! Till today, I dont know between the three of us who the snake climbed to go out!
One day get on the nerves of a little domestic cat and see how far, let alone a wild lion that can cut yur neck off in one swoop of a ferocious bite!
grin grin grin grin y'all chicken hearted fellows grin

dude we talking about ones dear life here
even if na lion i go fight am with my last breath

1 Like

Re: Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by nairalife2013(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin grin y'all chicken hearted fellows grin

dude we talking about ones dear life here
even if na lion i go fight am with my last breath
I think u are right grin
Re: Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by royallord1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
dont believe this gist abeg... it is filled with so many fallacy....
1st... if truly it (dog) bite off the head of the owner... who then is the mighty man of valor dat subdued the dog and put it under chains and stood by it for photos to be taken....
2. the pic of the body and head seem to be in a different setting...
wat i mean is apart from land structure and d rest... one can clearly see that people gathered around wat is suppose to b d head... but non gathered over the body.. if u were to come in contact with a head on the street wouldnt u also wanna see the body it was cut from... pics dont add up...
3.. how powerful can a pitbul be that it could snap the head of a grown man...hmmmm.
it is also worthy of note that the body of the dead man has no dog bite especially on expected areas 'the foot'... so my question is how did this dog bring down a man... or did the man lie down for the dog to painful bite his head off? ... op answer this!

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by Donswatter(m): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
royallord1:
1st... if truly it (dog) bite off the head of the owner... who then is the mighty man of valor dat subdued the dog and put it under chains and stood by it for photos to be taken....
wat i mean is apart from land structure and d rest... one can clearly see that people gathered around wat is suppose to b d head... but non gathered over the body.. if u were to come in contact with a head on the street wouldnt u also wanna see the body it was cut from... pics dont add up...
3.. how powerful can a pitbul be that it could snap the head of a grown man...hmmmm.
it is also worthy of note that the body of the dead man has no dog bite especially on expected areas 'the foot'... so my question is how did this dog bring down a man... or did the man lie down for the dog to painful bite his head off? ... op answer this!
you don't have one
Re: Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by royallord1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Donswatter:
you don't have one
dont have wat...
Re: Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by benedictjohn(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
royallord1:
Pls sir, are u a detective? Cos u write like one!
Re: Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by royallord1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
benedictjohn:
Pls sir, are u a detective? Cos u write like one!
lipsrsealed
cool

1 Like

Re: Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by tranxo(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
royallord1:
absolutely correct. There should be bite marks/blood all over the body. This cannot be true.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by royallord1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
tranxo:
absolutely correct. There should be bite marks/blood all over the body. This cannot be true.
bam...
Re: Beware Of DOGS(GRAPHIC IMAGES) by folex(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na facebook photocopy. this has been circulating of facebook for quite a while now! fallacy is written all over the scene as already poited out!!!

(1) (Reply)

Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria / Diary Of My Amazing Female German Sherperd - Mimi / Slant Back German Shepherd PUPPIES For Sale(pure Breed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.