Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) (55779 Views)

Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters / You Can’t Take Glory For The Recent Defeat Of Boko Haram, FG Tells Jonathan / Police Shouldn't Take Glory For Falae's Release, We Paid Ransom – Family Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by harbdulrasaq88(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has listed 3 projects executed during the Goodluck Jonathan administration that President Muhammadu Buhari is allegedly trying to take credit for.

The Projects include;

1 Equipping of the country’s military for the fights against insurgency
2 The turn around of the nation’s oil refineries
3 Polio-free certification of Nigeria

The PDP in a statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh, urged President Buhari to 'stop dancing around the achievements of the previous administration' and start working.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/pdp-lists-jonathans-projects-buhari-is.html

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by INTROVERT(f): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
only 3......... angry angry angry

that's why we love Barcanista..... cos if he opens a thread like this it will be long like 3rd mainland.... Then Omenka or passing shot will counter with a thread of GEJ failures grin grin

i love nairaland.

223 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by deadZONE: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Are they not thieves and liars
God would expose them,
instead of solving the
problems of the nation
they are taking pictures
and looking for stolen money
to re-steal .. pathetic bunch of
blockheads.

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by Firefire(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
You see...

Bubu is still on 100 days honeymoon.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by Femolacaster(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ndi ala. Failures like pdp!
They forgot to include monumental lootings as one of their achievement?

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by Immanueladebol(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
OK.But i tout olisah metuh is on susprension

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
only 3......... angry angry angry

that's why we love Barcanista..... cos if he opens a thread like this it will be long like 3rd mainland.... Then Omenka or passing shot will counter with a thread of GEJ failures grin grin

i love nairaland.
then SR will now invade it and carry Partingshot lies and post it on their useless network.

I can never be a fan of SR and APC

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by TheNonce: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin

So Pdp should also tell us how come their presidential _imbecile could not achieve anything tangible with these projects even after 6 years! But someone else is making them feasible after 3 months! Abeg make them shut the _fuck up! Bloody _idiots always spewing garbage!

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by majamajic(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
I want to... I want to ... for 6 years ? shocked shocked

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
cry
Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
PMB has only come to consolidate on the achievements of GEJ. GEJ will always be remembered for his laudable works in Nigeria

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by Cadamlk: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
I don't know what GEJ has achieved but I can tell you what he has not,corrupt people are not afraid of him.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by Beremx(f): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Equipping of the country's military? Well, Alex Badeh thinks otherwise.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by otr1(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
1 Equipping of the country’s military for the fights against insurgency
I'm sorry but, the former Chief of Defence Staff will disagree with this.

The rest of the so-called projects are normal state functions.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by subterfuge: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
PDP. PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE
PEOPLES DEVILISH PARTY
PEOPLES DUMB PARTY
PEOPLES DRUNKEN-FISHERMEN'S PARTY.
SO JONATHAN IS NOT YET ASHAMED TO KEEP HIS DRUNKEN FISHERMAN'S THROAT SHUT
PDP HERO JONATHAN WILL SOON ROT IN JAIL.
IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE TO PLUNDER NIGERIA'S WEALTH!!!!
A WHOLE IGNORAMUS PREY-SI-DENT COULD OPEN HIS ROTTENN THROAT TO TELL BUHARI THAT HE WAS NOT AWARE OF MANY LOOTINGS UNDER HIS WATCH!!! WHILE HE CONSTANTLY PREYED ON NIGERIA'S FINANCES, STEALING UP AND DOWN ( NOT CORRUPTION) culled from otuoke drunkkard
NA CURSE??
RIJ. ROT IN JAIL SOON.
HOW MANY YEARS DID JONATHAN AND HIS CO ROBBERS WANT AFTER WASTING SIX YEARS. NO REFINERIES? NO LIGHT??
SIX YEARS DOING TURNARROUND LOOTING
SMELLING MOUTH STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION!!!!

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by LagosBoi2(m): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Never compare Obatala with a living GOD

Never compare GEJ with my no nonsense General

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by size40: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
All these acclaimed numerous projects of GEJ's administration which those of us from Niger Delta, particularly those of us from Rivers State didn't experience. Where are all these projects located for goodness sake? I have searched around I couldn't fine any. Well, maybe they are all located at South- East Nigeria. because I heard second Niger bridge was started and completed by GEJ. I equally heard that Oguta and Onitsha seaports, Aba container terminal were all completed by GEJ b4 he left office.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by DaBullIT(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
3 and mumu spent 5 years there

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by socialmediaman: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Of what use are GEJ's achievements? How are they different from achievements of previous governments before him? I've never seen people who celebrate mediocrity like the PDP under GEJ, that was their undoing and it will keep haunting them till they repent

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
then SR will now invade it and carry Partingshot lies and post it on their useless network.

I can never be a fan of SR and APC
are they looking for fans?

12 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
are they looking for fans?
No *AKUPE*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by rexbuton: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
size40:
All these acclaimed numerous projects of GEJ's administration which those of us from Niger Delta, particularly those of us from Rivers State didn't experience. Where are all these projects located for goodness sake? I have searched around I couldn't fine any. Well, maybe they are all located at South- East Nigeria. because I heard second Niger bridge was started and completed by GEJ. I equally heard that Oguta and Onitsha seaports, Aba container terminal were all completed by GEJ b4 he left office.

is rivers state not in south east? angry
Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by poshstore: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
useless PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by joystickextendr: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
okay

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by trigar12(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Yeye dey smell kiss lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by Rawani: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
This is an insult to the sensibilities of Nigerians.

1. What is the use of ten thousand armoured tanks when they are parked in a garage thousands of kilometers away from BH?

2. Of what use are refinery repairs when the same government starves them of crude oil to function, so they can keep looting through importation?

3. There's no need grasping at straws; we are not yet certified polio free. Nigeria will only be certified so by the World Health Organisation (WHO) in 2017, provided it maintains its zero case status.

What a tank of hogwash, no wonder Metuh was kicked out from the PDP earlier today.

46 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by anonimi: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Femolacaster:
Ndi ala. Failures like pdp!
They forgot to include monumental lootings as one of their achievement?

Monumental looting like this one by Fash'OLE, not so

* Four years ago, with plenty fanfare, our former gomina (governor) waka go Toronto for inspect and buy aloku scrap metal trains =>

Fashola visited Toronto earlier this year to inspect the TTC trains.

The Lagos deal would be the first of its kind for the TTC. Decommissioned cars are usually sold for scrap metal and can fetch up to $1,500 dollar each. While Ross declined to discuss specific figures, he says the sticker price for Lagos is "significantly more" than scrap prices, putting the potential profits to the TTC in the millions of dollars. shocked

It is not unusual for technology from western nations to end up in poorer countries. Marketplaces in Africa and Asia are flooded with North American clothes, computers, and even cars, but the purchase of larger technology like trains is rarer.

The cars will have to be significantly refurbished to fit existing infrastructure in Lagos, and some Nigerian media reports have lamented that the government appears to have settled on "tokundo," or used, trains instead of brand new vehicles.

Although half the cars are more than 30 years old, Ross is adamant they are perfectly safe and are only being decommissioned for capacity reasons. But he also admitted the TTC is not required to make sure the cars meet any safety standards before selling them.

"Once sold, it's up to the new operator to ensure they are in good working order," he said. "They do need to be maintained much more frequently than the new trains, simply because of their age. At some point they will run out their useful life."

Murtaza Haider, director of the Institute of Housing and Mobility at Ryerson University, said the age of the cars is definitely a cause for concern.

"We should be ensuring that there is some service life left in these vehicles and we're not going to be playing havoc with the lives of those who would ride these vehicles," Haider said. "There's metal fatigue, and that metal fatigue could result in dangerous conditions. I would be paying a close watch on this for the next ten years to see how many accidents do happen in Lagos."

More from: https://nowtoronto.com/news/next-stop-nigeria/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986954_227085_217133764973083_1665116_n_jpg748f7881e9a4a7029d746ce618b9e883

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986970_226204_217133461639780_436735_n_jpg881704f0a82d9e191193a6cb576f8d24

* In January 2013, i.e. some two years after the Toronto visit, our "excellent" former governor said the trains will be ready by June, i.e. five months after the unsolicited statement, based on his inspection & assessment of work done so far at the time =>

Lagos light rail’ll be ready in June – Fashola
JANUARY 9, 2013

The Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola on Tuesday said the first phase of the state Blue Light Rail project would be completed by June this year(2013).

He expressed confidence that Lagosians would start enjoying the services of the lrail project immediately.

The first phase would run from Marina and terminated at Okokomaiko area in Ojo Local Government.

Fashola spoke during an inspection of ongoing projects in the state which took him and his cabinet members to Orile-Iganmu, Alimosho and Ejigbo areas among others to assess the level of works being done by contractors.

The governor, who inaugurated the trackwork of the blue light rail at Alaba Suru, Coker-Agunda Local Council Development Area, said the level of work on the road and those of the National Theatre and Alaba-Mile 2 rail stations, would ensure early completion

He said, “In order to finish the project, the contractor did not go on vacation during the festive period. This will ensure that the project is delivered on time for the use of Lagosians.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-light-railll-be-ready-in-june-fashola/

* Last year, our fine-boy-no-pimples former Misita Gomina confessed he had already spent a whopping sum of N160 billion on the light rail that was supposed to be in use since June 2013. Depending on the exchange rate he used that could be $1 billion to $1.2 billion spent shocked

How We Spent N160bn World Bank Loan on Light Rail Project
11 Sep 2014
He, therefore, explained that the state government already “has in place, strategies to repay the loan. The federal government was in the know of the state’s decision to take the bond and it approved it.”

He added that the truth “is that what they do not also say is that no state in Nigeria can borrow money outside, from any multilateral agencies without the approval of the federal government.

“What they did not say is that they approved it. No state can raise money by bond the way we have done without the federal government’s approval. Both SEC and NSE are all federal regulatory agencies through which we must pass. If they said okay, it means there must be something good about the debt.

More from: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-how-we-spent-n160bn-world-bank-loan-on-light-rail-project/188736/

As of today, we nor see train, even sef all the billion, billion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ don disappear enter Toronto. We prayer be sey make dem nor turn around small time sey na bad business like the N8 billion Sunborn floating hotel angry angry

In fact the new governor, Ambode now dey tell us sey na to restructure the financing and delivery will be in 18 months time. Laakulilai, we don suffer finish in the hands of these SCAM masters and smooth operators => embarassed

Why I reached out to Igbo voters –Ambode, Lagos APC governorship candidate
APRIL 4, 2015
When is the light rail going to be delivered, the project seems to be going on for years?

I just said it, it’s being funded by Lagos State and the Federal Government support is not there. But I believe strongly that we will create a financial restructuring that will allow us to deliver that light rail within the next 18 months.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/feature/hotseat/why-i-reached-out-to-igbo-voters-ambode-lagos-apc-governorship-candidate/

Una wey sabi financial management small go know sey the man just dey tell us sey money don finish dem must BORROW plenty $$$$$$$$$$$ loan again to have any hope whatsoever of using the trains in 18 months lohun lohun far away longest time!
Can anyone reconcile the fact that the federal government approved LASG's World Bank loan for this project yet the new governor dey spin us long tales of no federal support. He must think we are all baby pikins wey mama fit tell FAKE tory angry

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by johnwizey: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Is PDP still existing

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by ichidodo: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dullardinio should quit this glory coveting and give credit when due until such is the time he wakes up from his kunu induced slumber and get a steppin appointing ministers, embarking on capital projects as well as economic policies that are on point as far as tecnocracy is concerned instead of looking for GEJ's legacies to claim..Fortunately, for GEJ, his legacies are all on autopilot so whatever happens or who ever happens to be in power is just too powerless to do anything except CLAIM THE CREDIT.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by hemartins(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Wailers wailing again.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by kulobyno: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Desperation, joblessness, frustration and cluelessness in play. PDP is doomed

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) by boman2014: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
PDP are sick!

for how many years?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.