Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Lack Of Whatsapp Group Chat For Petrolheads And Auto Enthusiasts - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lack Of Whatsapp Group Chat For Petrolheads And Auto Enthusiasts (1760 Views)

Between Manual And Auto: Which Is Better / Between Manual And Auto: Which Is Better / Birthday Gift: Car gurus/Luxury car enthusiasts, GET IN HERE PLEASE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of Whatsapp Group Chat For Petrolheads And Auto Enthusiasts by phazotron(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Im surprised that with the amount of petrolheads on this forum no one has been able to create a whatsapp group chat to discuss and debate all things cars and educate ourselves also. Can someone do us the honors and create such a group? Lomomike kuntash sultaan siena ikenna 351 will be highly welcome. If anyone is interested in doing this my whatsapp number is 08154744806.
Re: Lack Of Whatsapp Group Chat For Petrolheads And Auto Enthusiasts by weyreypey: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Groups already exist Benz Toyota Peugeot BMW Honda and an all car forum seek them out based on your preference

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Whatsapp Group Chat For Petrolheads And Auto Enthusiasts by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
There is also an Audi / Volkswagen Whatsapp group.
Re: Lack Of Whatsapp Group Chat For Petrolheads And Auto Enthusiasts by phazotron(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Any admin who sees this thread should add me to the group my numba is 08154744806
Re: Lack Of Whatsapp Group Chat For Petrolheads And Auto Enthusiasts by Ikenna351(m): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2015
phazotron:
Any admin who sees this thread should add me to the group my numba is 08154744806

People I add in The Lion Community on WhatsApp have love and passion for Peugeot & Citroën brands/cars. If you don't love Lions, you can't be in the community. In fact, you have to be a Lion or Lioness to join. So its not really about joining because you want to discuss cars. The community is strongly growing positively and I am so grateful to God for that.

Ikenna
Re: Lack Of Whatsapp Group Chat For Petrolheads And Auto Enthusiasts by Ikenna351(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2015
Siena:

Long time. I Trust you and your family are doing great. Good morning.

Ikenna
Re: Lack Of Whatsapp Group Chat For Petrolheads And Auto Enthusiasts by BTT(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
@ Ikenna351, The Peugeot/Lion community is doing very good. I attest to that.

Please is there a Nissan/Infiniti WhatsApp chat group? I'd love to join.
Re: Lack Of Whatsapp Group Chat For Petrolheads And Auto Enthusiasts by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ikenna351:

Long time. I Trust you and your family are doing great. Good morning.

Ikenna

Good day, Ikenna! We're all well, thanks. How are you and the Roaring Lions? Haven't seen you here for some time.
Re: Lack Of Whatsapp Group Chat For Petrolheads And Auto Enthusiasts by Ikenna351(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Siena:

Good day, Ikenna! We're all well, thanks. How are you and the Roaring Lions? Haven't seen you here for some time.

I am doing great, including my Lions and loved ones.

Yes, I have not been active in Car Talk because Peugeot owners all over the world now need my assistance, including my Lion Community and other good life I now enjoy as well. So I have shifted focus, but I do visit the Car Talk once in a while.

Ikenna
Re: Lack Of Whatsapp Group Chat For Petrolheads And Auto Enthusiasts by dhemmyhardy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Siena:

hello Oga siena i have added you on my whatapp will like to speak with you soon

dhemmyhardy
Re: Lack Of Whatsapp Group Chat For Petrolheads And Auto Enthusiasts by nigpetrolhead: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hello every one, am blown away just to find and follow this group.

(1) (Reply)

LANDROVER 4 Experts Attention Needed On Reprogramming...solution?? / Hello Car Gurus. Check In Here / 2004 Toyota Corolla @ 1.6M ❌❌Sold out❌❌

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.