Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Please Probe Them Mr. President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Probe Them Mr. President (495 Views)

Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, / F-uc-k Mtn... Hope President Buhari Probe Them / Buhari, Please Probe Fashola Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Probe Them Mr. President by Naijacitizen(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
I have never seen a more robust, well made patient with even traces of leftover designer make-up than the Nollywood type of patient depicted in the picture of the oil consuming Nigeria's former Minister of Petroleum, Mrs. Diezeni Alison Madueke making rounds in the New Media. If anything, the hurriedly arranged picture only confirmed a billion dollar desperation by Diezeni to escape justice.

Not long ago, some paid clowns hit the media claiming to be her "fathers" and calling for Nigerians to let he be because she's sick with an undisclosed ailment which rendered her incommunicado in a London hospital. All of a sudden, these same "fathers" think it best to further insult the sensibility of Nigerians by arranging for a picture of their robust daughter in designer pyjamas in their effort to wriggle her out of the messy hole she dug for herself. Question is, where were these fools when their daughter was robbing Nigeria of every drop of oil squeezed out of it?

Where was "sickness"when Diezeni played "Hussein Volt" to make it to the Business cabin of British Airways in an attempt to negotiate a soft landing with President Buhari just few days before he was sworn-in? Will this "improvised patient" be sick had she been told by President Buhari to go and sin no more? This is 21st century for God sake! For somebody to assume this analogue mode of thinkin could secure Diezeni's freedom, one most be dumber than Diezeni for her insulting attempt to buy back her estimated loot of $6bn at a meagre price of $250m. In sick or in good health, Diezeni must answer for her administrative rascality.

It is no longer debatable that to get it right we must do it rightly. No nation could develop on the terms and provisions of thieving officials like Diezeni. USA, Singapore, China and other countries we troop to for our health care needs did not became the attractive destinations they are today by allowing thieves walk away with billions of dollars without even a slap on the wrist. Serious nation's put people like Diezeni into permanent sleep mode to save humanity from them.

Perhaps, that may explain when my confusion when I read Bishop Kukah, a man I respect so much advocating for leniency for Diezeni and co. Actually I'm yet to be convinced he was not misquoted. I can understand former President Abubakar and CAN President, the softened hitherto, gangster-like "Pastor" Ayo Oritsejafor taking that unpatriotic and unjustifiable position but, Bishop Kukah tagging that line was something indefinable and well out of sync with his passionate conviction for a functional Nigeria. In this, I beg to disagree with Bishop Kukah.

My problem with the "Peace Committee's" position start with the silence of the Committee about the wrong signal ignoring the reckless financial misdeeds of the immediate past regime may send to the public. Truly, one may like to know how the Committee wishes to have trillions of Naira flagrantly stolen by a handful few forgotten especially at a time when the whole world is solidly behind Nigeria and very willing to help it retrieve these trillions that could help improve Nigeria. The assertion that probing Jonathan will distract President Buhari is fallacious. What could be more distracting than the Committee's seeming consent to the systematic butchering of Nigeria.

What's distracting by the way? Someone seem to be under the impression that President Buhari will play the role of EFCC/ICPC/NPF and the Courts while still supervising the affairs of Nigeria. Unless so, I don't see how probing the past regime could constitute such an impediment to his responsibilities. In any case, why are the countless cases of goat thieves and pickpockets daily being investigated and judicially dealt with without distracting even the gate man of Aso Rock to constitute such a "huge" problem to President Buhari?

In my opinion, President Buhari cannot afford to jeopardise his crusade against financial hooliganism by giving in to the unjustifiable demands of the Peace Committee. President Buhari was elected on the strength of his character and a general belief that he will not compromise his principles on terms and considerations as those expressed by the Peace Committee. A thief is a thief no matter his size or the size of his loot. If President Buhari should be advised to ovelook Diezeni and her thieving ilk, I wonder the twisted sense of justice of the Peace Committee for not extending same consideration to the large army of convicted thieves most of whom were forced into prison by the misdeeds of their senior and more sophisticated colleagues like Diezeni.

Ordinarily I wouldn't have bothered touching the "Jonathan conceded defeat" aspect of the Peace Committee having dealt with it previously. But, does Bishop Kukah truly believe Jonathan conceded defeat because he's a honest or because there was no option left but to concede? Certainly, Bishop Kukah must be aware of the "diplomatic" threats of a Laurent Gbagbo kind of repercussion if there were any attempt to play hanky panky with the election process or results. Come on, we don't need an "Einstein" brain to know when a sit tight President is boxed into a corner. Please probe them Mr. President.
Re: Please Probe Them Mr. President by dunsman(f): 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
***this is echo 212***
ReportReprt angry
*** masturbaters detected***
WhereWhere undecided
***upper level of the mother board sir***
Engage protocol 5 angry
***engaging...***
Echo 212 reporrt angry
*** all system clean, I repeat all system clean u can now proceed***
Copy echo 212, out grin grin grin
Re: Please Probe Them Mr. President by hakeem4(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Probe
Re: Please Probe Them Mr. President by donholy28(m): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Probe! Probe!! Probe!!!...this probe thing don tire me sef
Re: Please Probe Them Mr. President by Naijacitizen(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
donholy28:
Probe! Probe!! Probe!!!...this probe thing don tire me sef

Well, when you catch thief stealing in your house, tell him "oya go you sin no more" with all properties in his hand. Oponu!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Read This. Pics / EKO Transparency: Ambode Adopts Treasury Single Account For Govt Transactions / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend’s D*ck On Fire After Finding Out He Cheated (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.