Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) (4412 Views)

These Indian Doctors Can Cure And Correct Most Sports Injuries / Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) / Graphic Photos: The Worst Soccer/Sport Injuries Of All Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2015
mcchaka:
Please are these guys still in sports? i mean the footballers. shocked shocked

Djibril Cisse and Edwado Da silva are still playing
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Gosh! Feeling chills all over. I remember a team mate breaking an opponent's leg as a teenager.

It was just like that cisse's injury. That was the last time I played football.

Mine is even worst.
Anytime I play I must sustain injury which will land me in a
herbal home to straight my legs.
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Make God help person
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by goldfish80(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Blimey! I remember where I was on that fateful Sunday afternoon when Aaron Ramsey went down from the assassin's tackle. I just feel numb going through these images. I know first hand the excruciating pain these guys must have felt having had 4 dislocations on my both wrists and elbow. Nothing in the world hurts as much as a fracture or dislocation,I swear to God
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Czar01(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
I've witnessed two terrible injuries on a football pitch. The first was so horrific some people started running away

And I used to think there's no type of injury I didn't suffer when playing football back in secondary school. Mehn, these pictures have humbled me
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by weyreypey: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Czar01:

And I used to think there's no type of injury I didn't suffer when playing football back in secondary school. Mehn, these pictures have humbled me
U go fear now
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Hammefeez: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Are you really dumb or you are just acting dumb? undecided Do you know what a fracture means?

Learn how to use the word "Dumb" next time.

quote me and get ill
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hammefeez:

Learn how to use the word "Dumb" next time.

quote me and get ill
Dumb: adjective, dumber, dumbest.
lacking intelligence or good judgment; stupid; dull-witted

Do you now agree you are truly dumb? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

China-Africa Summit: Chinese FA To Host Women’s Football Clinic In Lagos / Pool Draw This Week 40; Pool Banker Room 2024 – Pls Prove Your Sure Banker This / Ike Uche In Tears After Scoring !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.