Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

If You Are 30+ Without Anything To Will Out: You Need To Work Smarter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are 30+ Without Anything To Will Out: You Need To Work Smarter (631 Views)

Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning / 20 Habits To Break By The Time You Are 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are 30+ Without Anything To Will Out: You Need To Work Smarter by Mbkite(m): 4:01am On Aug 15, 2015
once you have attend the age of 30 and you seem not to have something to Will out, you need to be more diligent at what you do.
May God help all of us to attain greater height in our careers and businesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are 30+ Without Anything To Will Out: You Need To Work Smarter by Sleekbaby(f): 4:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Amen

2 Likes

Re: If You Are 30+ Without Anything To Will Out: You Need To Work Smarter by Mrbigman1(m): 4:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Things like what?

Shirt?
Pen?
Condoms?
House?
Properties?
Say please lemme know which one I fall into

1 Like

Re: If You Are 30+ Without Anything To Will Out: You Need To Work Smarter by Mbkite(m): 4:27am On Aug 15, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Things like what?
Shirt? Pen? Condoms? House? Properties? Say please lemme know which one I fall into
lol... Assets

1 Like

Re: If You Are 30+ Without Anything To Will Out: You Need To Work Smarter by Mrbigman1(m): 4:29am On Aug 15, 2015
Mbkite:

lol... Assets

Oga, be explicit joor.

I wan know wetin u mean.

no be every body go school ni.

I wan know weda I go run enter street tomorrow morning go hustle my own assets keep. Lol
Re: If You Are 30+ Without Anything To Will Out: You Need To Work Smarter by Mbkite(m): 4:33am On Aug 15, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Oga, be explicit joor.

I wan know wetin u mean.

no be every body go school ni.

I wan know weda I go run enter street tomorrow morning go hustle my own assets keep. Lol
Hahaha, do as ur mind tell u.
BTW, u no dey sleep?
Re: If You Are 30+ Without Anything To Will Out: You Need To Work Smarter by Mrbigman1(m): 5:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Mbkite:

Hahaha, do as ur mind tell u.
BTW, u no dey sleep?

Mtcheww, u no sabi help person. I wan go buy asset, den enter Brono so i'd be remembered even though am still 25.

Am not in Nigeria atm. Am at work, nyt shift in the middle of the sea.
Re: If You Are 30+ Without Anything To Will Out: You Need To Work Smarter by Mbkite(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Mtcheww, u no sabi help person. I wan go buy asset, den enter Brono so i'd be remembered even though am still 25.

Am not in Nigeria atm. Am at work, nyt shift in the middle of the sea.
dnt worry til u are 30 u go undastand

(1) (Reply)

Loss Pregnant Belly / Two Angry Men: Should A Nigerian Wife Get HALF In Divorce? / Read Why President Obama Turned Down Request To Speak At His Daughter's Grad....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.