Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Loss Pregnant Belly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loss Pregnant Belly (632 Views)

BLAST AWAY THAT BELLY FAT, LADIES / Navy Man Hurries To Greet Wife, But Sees Pregnant Belly And Realizes She Lied Du / I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loss Pregnant Belly by purityannabel(f): 12:19am On Sep 21, 2015
mothers in the house....... how can a woman loss her pregnant tummy after delivery....
Re: Loss Pregnant Belly by Dyt(f): 1:14am On Sep 21, 2015
Tie it
undecided undecided
Work out
undecided undecided
Waist trainer
undecided undecided undecided

But mine went back to what it was as soon as the baby dropped
So to say those with big stomach before birth are lucky niyen
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Loss Pregnant Belly by Swissheart(f): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Try take ur soup and beverages warm... It will gradually return to shape.did that when I had my baby and tummy is back to normal..

(1) (Reply)

Two Angry Men: Should A Nigerian Wife Get HALF In Divorce? / Need for young adults to build their own Wealth / What If You Find Out That Your Spouse Has Children Outside Your Marriage But ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.