Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch (73739 Views)

How Governors, Senators, Others Stopped Magu / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens / Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by nzeobi(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
delishpot:

Nope. I learnt the word from pals.
Ok my boss is lebaneese and I guess that word means prostitute or bit*h
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by InvertedHammer: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
/
Source or no source...It is a fact.

The ladies are willing participants and find it an easy way to get connections. As a matter of fact, the ladies are very professional. Don't be surprised to have one invite you to her traditional marriage coming up in a few months/weeks. What a banker makes in a month, they make in a night sleeping in a cozy environment, drinking best of wines and having sex (which they do by the way with their boyfriends.for a token). Not that I support it, but it is what it is.
\
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
What was punch afraid of when it failed to mention the name of the former governor in Akwa Ibom State who was engaged in this sodomy, but was quick to mention the name of the current governor of Osun state? Nobody will ever own up to doing this, even if you caught the person red handed. But its true they are all involved.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Aminat508(f): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
EmmaFantastic:

Babe, wetin? grin grin Why d shocked shocked? You wan tell me say u neva hear this kind of gist before for town? grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chubhie:
True. I see most of them in large quantum scheming to lure the simple minded into marriages. The scheming is getting to dangerous poaching levels that Men are threatened, coarsed,jazzed,seduced or raped.

It is a crazy yet pitiable sight. The ladies have my sympathy.

men are now endangered species.

1 Like

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lara.. Conference Material!! grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by omooba969(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Olofofo...gbeborun journalism!!! undecided
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by jamace(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Govt guest house = Govt abattoir. embarassed
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by AdeniyiA(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Many nefarious activities of our governors are being exposed nowadays, little wonder they squander the state allocations ...shocked
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by delishpot: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
nzeobi:

Ok my boss is lebaneese and I guess that word means prostitute or bit*h

I heard it means prostitute.

1 Like

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin, enjoyment o, i go dey go there steady to execrise my thing grin
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by emmabod(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Soskid:
Imagine
imagine what??!!!

Is this a comment or trying to book first page undecided?
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Ndeewonu: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
ZACHIE:
What is the purpose of this meaningless article that is rich on speculations poor on the side of investigating journalism?
The speculations running wild are capable of ruining homes were they to be believed.
Do these things happen in government houses? YEZ.
Has this article done justice to exposing this rot? NO.
Punch is too serious a National Daily for this trash.
I'm disappointed.
If there are serious about this, let them focus on just 2 states and write with details not this scattered ego massaging rubbish.

The purpose is also to tell you that those who claim to be saints or in the saintly party are not so after all!
Party cannot save you! Only Jesus can save!
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by XXCASH: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rubbish. Is this suppose to be news
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by simdam500(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
ijustdey:

let say....... the governors where in charge and controlling those girls cunts and Womanliness as at that time

Hehehe I no fit laugh... cheesy
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
RedBenson:

Was i not told the pride of a woman is priceless? Whoever told me that must've not been truthful to me. So why would a woman accept money for sex with a man who's not hers? Men will always offer cos they need sex, the woman should look into the man eyes and tell him "to hell with your money" and walk away. Unfortunately, that is not obtainable in this generation. The girls are even the onces soliciting to be enrolled on the "quick cash recruitment". They forget that these politicians are very fetish. That N500k given, you never can tell if all the children in ur worm (forget the right spelling), your
destiny and success in life have been taken away with it.

As for dancing skelewu and playing guitar with her pusssy, that's no big deal. Men play a lot of naughty plays with women pusssies when they become fully theirs. Or didnt you read of a man who was sitting on the bed reading newspaper and watching tele at the same time while the wife was lying down on the same bed. The man was constantly dipping his fingers into d wife's pusssy and d wife thought he needed sex and so she stood up and asked him to come have it. To her surprise, d husband told her he needed no sex but only dipping his fingers there to get cums (liquid) to aid opening news paper pages. Lol. That's how men play wit pusssies when the women bcom fully theirs. Lol. Mine was playing guitar wit hers.

Firsteva, Aitee1, i'm sure your men must've used cums from your pu*sy to wet their fingers which aided them open newspaper pages easily.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by lastpage: 2:20am On Aug 16, 2015
And, in an era where most female undergraduates combine their studies with ‘runs,’ or prostitution, it is not surprising that these protocol officers find it very easy to procure ladies for their bosses

Hmmm..... l pity the young men who will marry most of these ladies in tertiary institutions.... Na real "One Chance" una dey enter! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by cccxxiii: 3:32am On Aug 16, 2015
samx4real:

Why u think say Osun no dey?

Inshort if Osun no dey, where d Governor misappropriate all d state funds go?

Why he never pay workers for over 7months?

At least we know say no be on top Olosho in spend am lol. And I think the Salary issue is not peculiar to only Osun.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by cccxxiii: 3:35am On Aug 16, 2015
arabianights:

I dont understand .The correspondent stated exactly what you affirmed,so how can u claim shes lying.

Hmm for this case she no lie but for the others, I can't trust her. grin

Im partial, I know,

Im selective, I Know.

Im tribalistic I Know
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by ARKdiscloser7(m): 5:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Little wonder what killed the APC Bornu Deputy Governor in the govt lodge.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by samx4real(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2015
cccxxiii:

At least we know say no be on top Olosho in spend am lol. And I think the Salary issue is not peculiar to only Osun.

Bro, Olosho still join! Atleast up to 20%.
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by arabianights: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2015
cccxxiii:

Hmm for this case she no lie but for the others, I can't trust her. grin

Im partial, I know,

Im selective, I Know.

Im tribalistic I Know

well,i actually feel this report was based on past governments.Am not stating that we dont have governors that are are presently into it but for sure its not like obasanjo's time and they wont dare use govt' resources.

I believe a few of them might be involved in it ,but will be very careful on how they go about it unlike past government.i stand by my words that obj's time was the worst.

1 Like

Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by KnowAll(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pisure or na lie!!!!
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by samx4real(m): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2015
cccxxiii:

How market broz?

e be like say police dey look for ur deputy governor unto olosho matter oh!

U see I earlier told u that ur stay governor have mis-appropriated his workers salary on small small girls (ashawos)! cheesy
Re: How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch by cccxxiii: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Deputy Wetin? Bros Deputy Governor na woman o

samx4real:

How market broz?

e be like say police dey look for ur deputy governor unto olosho matter oh!

U see I earlier told u that ur stay governor have mis-appropriated his workers salary on small small girls (ashawos)! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.