Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

B. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / B. (5565 Views)

Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted / Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa / E-Waste Dumped In Ghana By USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B. by Souljaboi1: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
pmc01:

I mean peace committee headed by Abdulsalami Abubakar, with other prominent people like Bishop Matthew Kukah and the Sultan of Sokoto. You'll recall their visit and what transpired generated a lot of controversy, especially as what they went to discuss was a current issue. Don't tell me such men as the respected Bishop and Sultan will also be part of the deception, coming to claim they saw the President when they didn't.

It is also worthy of note that you have included too many people as being part of this your conspiracy. Going by this assertion, the conspiracy web would have gone wrong a long time before now, cos it needs as few people as possible to keep it going.

Many of the people the media have reported to have met the President are still alive and can easily refute meeting the President in recent times, post your June 9 date. They can't all be kept shut as such.

Ogbeni, you have time ooo.

The last NDA passing out parade is a clear proof that the OP is deluded. He could have attended all the events before June 9, but the NDA only organises a parade once a year.

Even if Buhari was 'toppled' ( it seems the OP is obsessed with the word), how then does that affect us in the long term ? Was he killed or simply held prisoner somewhere ?

These are the questions the OP needs to address and not some simply imagination from the dark part of his mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B. by worksmart(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Can you tell from the photos of the so called NDA passing out parade that it took place after June 9th?
Souljaboi1:

Ogbeni, you have time ooo.

The last NDA passing out parade is a clear proof that the OP is deluded. He could have attended all the events before June 9, but the NDA only organises a parade once a year.

Even if Buhari was 'toppled' ( it seems the OP is obsessed with the word), how then does that affect us in the long term ? Was he killed or simply held prisoner somewhere ?

These are the questions the OP needs to address and not some simply imagination from the dark part of his mind.
Re: B. by Souljaboi1: 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
worksmart:
Can you tell from the photos of the so called NDA passing out parade that it took place after June 9th?

Bros, the passing out parade occured less than 3 weeks ago and I know because that is whatbI do. Except you want to tell me that PMB can tike travel.

The thing is I shouldn't be the one presenting proof, you are. And until you do that, please don't quote me.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 2:59am On Sep 19, 2015
You have not presented the evidence I requested.

Did you attend the parade 2 weeks ago?

Did you see PMB in person at the parade?

Unless you answer both questions in the affirmative, you are as much in the dark as the rest of Nigeria.
Souljaboi1:

Bros, the passing out parade occured less than 3 weeks ago and I know because that is whatbI do. Except you want to tell me that PMB can tike travel.

The thing is I shouldn't be the one presenting proof, you are. And until you do that, please don't quote me.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
I watched a video of Buhari in Ghana with President Mahama;

The clip showed Mahama mention "the occasion of Buhari's hundredth day in office", but conveniently camera was only showing Mahama at the point he said that.

The clip was highly produced with other clips of Buhari visit being shown intermittently as he spoke.

The coupist have employed all their stooges in all the countries visited by Buhari to participate in this deception of the Nigerian people.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 12:16am On Sep 21, 2015
Few mentions of Aisha Buhari with photos impossible to date, but never see her appearing in in current public events where her presence could be verified.

Noticed the coupists are creating impression of animosity in APC, Buhari and Saraki, still wondering what story they would come up with to explain Buhari's certain absence at the upcoming UN assembly.

Wonder if their excuse would be related to Saraki, or maybe Boko haram (US sponsored thugs) who have suddenly ramped up their carnage in last 24 hours.

Be vigilant to what is happening in these last few days leading up to the September 25th UN General Assembly.

Regardless of how plausible their reason for Buhari's absence, please remember this thread and know the real reason is because he was toppled around June 9th.

They may even claim he would miss the assembly and attend a later World governments meeting, if you ever see images of Buhari at such a meeting, it was likely recorded before June 9th at the time he visited US.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
UN General Assembly just 3 days away .

Do not blink!
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ecowas leaders Buhari was supposedly hosting today, turn out to be all imperialist and US puppet countries
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 2:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Interestingly this so called Extraordinary gathering of ECOWAS leaders does not include the Gambia and the gathering is not reported by Reuters any international media agency.

It therefore appears the story of ECOWAS gathering is only for local deception consumption.

it is going to be interesting how Buhari's absence at the UN Assembly would be explained away / justified.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Today is 23rd September

I am beginning to fear undecided
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 12:48am On Sep 24, 2015
We are told to expect Buhari to fly out today.

I really fear for whatever excuse they could use at this late stage to explain his absence. I hope the president is safe and well and they would not us in some hours that his plane is missing

I really fear for whatever excuse they could use at this late stage to explain his absence. I hope the president is safe and well and they would not us in some hours that his plane is missing .

Can they extend the deception?
Yes - to the extent they may even show a pic of him getting a plane in the US that was taken during Buhari US visit before June 9th.

The absolute proof is whether or not he attends and addresses the UN General Assembly with other leaders present. undecidedWe are told to expect Buhari to fly out today.

I really fear for whatever excuse they could use at this late stage to explain his absence. I hope the president is safe and well and they would not us in some hours that his plane is missing

I really fear for whatever excuse they could use at this late stage to explain his absence. I hope the president is safe and well and they would not us in some hours that his plane is missing .

Can they extend the deception?
Yes - to the extent they may even show a pic of him getting a plane in the US that was taken during Buhari US visit before June 9th.

The absolute proof is whether or not he attends and addresses the UN General Assembly with other leaders present.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 2:21am On Sep 25, 2015
No reports of Buhari arriving in US for UN General assembly despite fact he was meant to have travelled from Abuja yesterday.

Certainly notice that you can never be shown any live footage of Buhari, there is always a good 6-12 hours between his alleged appearance and reports and photographs of the appearance.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 3:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Urgent questions for Muslims:

What is the earliest that Muslim could start wishing each other "happy sallah"

Are there any time limits for celebrating Eid?
What is earliest EID prayers could be have been held this year?
Re: B. by MrImole: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2015
WHO ARE YOU worksmart?
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
If anybody gets any photos or videos of Buhari in NY please post.
Re: B. by Sveen: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
worksmart:
If anybody gets any photos or videos of Buhari in NY please post.
Your post is quite compelling, I can't believe I'm starting to believe you.

However, the only photos of Buhari we saw was him getting outta the jet, they didn't show the surroundings nor the peeps that came to welcome him, suffice to say, it's kinda confusing.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
I am fine thanks. And you?
MrImole:
WHO ARE YOU worksmart?
Re: B. by 500samuel(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
^
Noted there is a photo of PMB sitting in the United Nations building, but that pic was taken before June 9th during Buhari's visit to US.

Interestingly the coupists releasing the photos conveniently omitted all details about the session Buhari was attended.

The UN holds sessions through out the year, Buhari sat in on a session in June when he visited the UN.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2015
I have just come across a video clip that appears to indicate that Buhari hasn't been toppled.

During a press conference in Ghana he mentioned that we are in the month of September.

Of course , this a great relief (thats if the video is genuine and hasn't been tampered.

There is also a video of Aisha Bihari mentioning Sallah

I am searching for a video of his full speech at UN General Assembly, further confirmation.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Still I have not seen his full address to the UN on video yet.

Also I just read Nigeria was not present in session about fund raising for Book Haram IDPs
Re: B. by Underground: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU STILL ON WITH THIS COMICAL THREAD? Seriously?
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
You find it comical?

I wasn't laughing.

Despite the fact that it may now just beginning to appear that Buhari may have remained in office beyond June 9th, the questions remains unanswered and are of grave concern.
Underground:
SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU STILL ON WITH THIS COMICAL THREAD? Seriously?
Re: B. by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Despite seeing video that appears to show Buhari mention that we are in the month of September, it would not be wise to use that single isolated evidence to reach conclusion that Buhari hasn't been toppled.

after all we can not be 100% certain that the clip could not have been manipulated to make appear to say what they want.

Or even what context he said those words.

We need an explanation for:

His absence at the inauguration of 8th NAss

His Absence at Armed Forces day.

His failure to hold a single press conference where we could here questions being put to him and his answers to those questions.

Does anybody have entire video of Buhari's UN address? Is it evident from the clip when the address was made?
Re: B. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2015
Appleyard:
I am beginning to ask questions my self. Even when the muslims hold their prayers during the last fast, Buhari was nowhere to be seen. Why is that for a core muslim?

I smell something roten in the refigarator.

Cc: Nairaminted, Cyprus000, the Truckpusher, Tkester,Sirshymexx, Underground, Missy89, Castrogee

What do you think?

We all know the elites could be tricky. So?

How far?
Is Buhari still missing?

1 Like

Re: B. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2015
worksmart:
You find it comical?

I wasn't laughing.

Despite the fact that it may now just beginning to appear that Buhari may have remained in office beyond June 9th, the questions remains unanswered and are of grave concern.

Where are you, bastttard son of a village who.re?
Re: B. by Appleyard(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

How far? Is Buhari still missing?
My brother, he is not o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / WW3: USA Vs Iran Military Capabilities (full List) / Malawi Bans Public Farting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.