Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) (11571 Views)

”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User / I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? / How Much Will An Average Family Of 4 Use In Buying Meat For Consumption Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by 1love4all: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Keeping this.
Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Coolomotola(f): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Very much available.
Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Coolomotola(f): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
This still tops all other meat. grin

Had to serve snail meat in an event that has been paid for. My two coolers were empty first before the food,goat meat and cow meat even started. Lol.

Snail meat done rightly is a delicacy to be always desired.
Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Coolomotola(f): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Large snails now available. Reach me on 08051438821
Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Coolomotola(f): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Prices differ according to sizes

Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Coolomotola(f): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Please give at least 2days notice for orders above 50packs.
Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Coolomotola(f): 3:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Great tasty and highly healthy meat. I prefer hubby eats this as his refreshment than beer with friends. He wiil be healthy for me both the other way round wink and physically too.

Snail meat can be a very good aphrodisiac.
Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Coolomotola(f): 5:40am On Sep 18, 2015
More
Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Coolomotola(f): 3:54am On Sep 19, 2015
Very much available
Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Coolomotola(f): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yes. We can work with distributors.

Normally a pack of frozen is 4,000 while a pack of peppered is 5,000.

We will give you for 2,800 for orders of 50packs and above for FROZEN. While 3,800 for orders of 50 packs and above for PEPPERED.

Also a pack of 20 and above we will give you for 3,500 for FROZEN. While 4,500 for PEPPERED.

And a pack of 10 and above will go for 3,800 for FROZEN. While PEPPERED is 4,800.

Please we send to all parts of the country.
Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Coolomotola(f): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Great tasty and highly healthy meat. I prefer hubby eats this as his refreshment than beer with friends. He wiil be healthy for me both the other way round wink and physically too.

Snail meat can be a very good aphrodisiac.
Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Belgams: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2015
Belgams snail farms here at your service, the festive season is approaching, I know you all will need your snails. To busy to go to the market to buy? Don't worry we do home delivery. Too busy to wash? Or you don't just like touching the slime? Don't worry, we wash and package. Too busy to cook or you don't know how to? Don't worry we also cook and supply. Contact us on 08059017002, 09032199252(whatsapp). BBM: 55EC711C. Email: adambelgore70@gmail.com

Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lovely! I love snails! Would love to order but I stay far away
Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Tiwalade80: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
what do you use to preserve the peppered one?
Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Mission2prosper: 3:49am On Jul 28, 2017
Belgams:
Belgams snail farms here at your service, the festive season is approaching, I know you all will need your snails. To busy to go to the market to buy? Don't worry we do home delivery. Too busy to wash? Or you don't just like touching the slime? Don't worry, we wash and package. Too busy to cook or you don't know how to? Don't worry we also cook and supply. Contact us on 08059017002, 09032199252(whatsapp). BBM: 55EC711C. Email: adambelgore70@gmail.com
why dont you create your own thread?

1 Like

Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by Mission2prosper: 3:51am On Jul 28, 2017
najaka:
Lovely! I love snails! Would love to order but I stay far away
You mean far away like london? because the op said she delivers to anywhere in the country.
Re: PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) by blank(f): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2017
The op is not serious. I doubt she did the business for long. The stories were too many. Trailer jam trailer kind of stories and then went incommunicado. I think it's like 2 years ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? / Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.