Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User (27840 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by newsynews: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
https://twitter.com/mrjasonowilson/status/894737420322832384

I don’t think a Nigerian man can imbibe the idea of cleaning the kitchen after his wife finishes cooking. It can only happen when he’s trying to please his wife after doing something wrong. As soon as he gets forgiven, he goes back to his old ways of reading newspaper in the living room while expecting his meal. lol

Well, below is an American dad who has been cleaning the kitchen for 19 years after his wife finishes cooking.

He tweeted:

For 19 years I’ve always cleaned the kitchen after my wife cooks. I am training my son to do the same. Marriage is not 50/50 it’s 100/100!

https://www.wotzup.ng/19-years-cleaned-kitchen-wife/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by nextprince: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2017

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by succyblinks(f): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
There is no manual for marriage, what rocked yours may sink others

Bye

223 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2017

when you finally see a man that's not a misogynist, or have the stupid and absurd African mentality of women being slaves, a man that's a feminist, Logical, driven and career focused and then he tells you he doesn't want to date you _O_ undecided...

Why are his kids light skinned tho? All these light skin families sef be forming oyibo

22 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by LifestyleTonite: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is the kind of man cococandy likes.

Shiorr

4 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by lilmax(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
its his choice...... the son will also grow up to make his choice, like not cleaning the kitchen after his wife is done with cooking and that can take 50years grin

15 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by LifestyleTonite: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
lilmax:
its his choice...... the son will also grow up to make his choice, like not cleaning the kitchen after his wife is done with cooking and that can take 50years grin
Can you do the same? grin

lalasticlala
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Chubhie: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Body of a real man. Those acts ought to be private.family secrets. else, ndi uwa would consider it weakness from your part.

Everyone with their unique tactical plan of keeping the family which to me is the most important institution on earth going.

11 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
This is the kind of man cococandy likes.

Shiorr
Yes I actually do.
Not only cleaning the kitchen. Cooking too when required.

Men are also able bodied humans not invalid disabled ones.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evaberry:

when you finally see a man that's not a misogynist, or have the stupid and absurd African mentality of women being slaves, a man that's a feminist, Logical, driven and career focused and then he tells you he doesn't want to date you _O_ undecided...

Why are his kids light skinned tho? All these light skin families sef be forming oyibo

His wife is light

My kinda man

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by LifestyleTonite: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
cococandy:

Yes I actually do.
Not only cleaning the kitchen. Cooking too when required.

Men are also able bodied humans not invalid disabled ones.
What about going to the market to buy vegetables and tomatoes? angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by LifestyleTonite: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

His wife is light

My kinda man
What if he's poor?

grin grin grin
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
What if he's poor?

grin grin grin

grin Why na? Say no to poverty
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Richy4(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
I know i don't need a map to go around the kitchen but Based on kitchen etiquette 101.. As you are cooking u are cleaning after yourself..Anyone that knows how to cook kinda know this simple principle

Does the wife just mess the whole place up for the man to clean?...If it was doing the dishes after eating meals, i would have understood that perfectly..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
What about going to the market to buy vegetables and tomatoes? angry angry angry
That too

6 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by speezyWears: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
aXS
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by ovieokodhi(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hmm mm fp
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Thanks....we need more of your son here.

4 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
undecided and so bleeping what?

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Afam4eva(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Good for you and your wife.

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Badgers14: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Peeps, something to have in mind is that, what works for him in his marriage might not work for you. Perosnally, I ain't cleaning no kitchen after my wife cooks grin grin

But I do help out in the house and all, the moral of his story is that marriage is 100/100.. Both the man and the wife should be contributing to move the family forward.

There are some homes that the wife cooks, bath the kids, clean the house, wash pikin cloth, was oga cloth, was her own cloth, go tp market etc like haba even the slaves didn't work like that...

Also there are households that Oga will go work, make money.. Pay all the bills , school fees, house rent , bring money for food, take the kids to school, bring them back, shower them, cook etc but the wife still end up cheating on him.. Nawo, the gods be like....

10 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by temmypotter(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
so I should now give my wife a free pass to mess up the kitchen because she's expecting a cleaner bah? what happened to cleaning as you cook?

Oga your wife is dirty abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by phemocheee(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maybe she's the one with green card. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
A Matured man always value the essence of what marriage is all about.
They have seen it all and truly ready to compromise to give their marriage/family a blissful one.

May God continue to bless their union

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by qualityovenbake(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
smiley

5 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by kkins25(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
NIGERIAN BABES KEEP DREAMIN!!! What are you doing on nairaland? GO WASH PLATES JOR. hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by chizzy161(f): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nice. God bless him for that and add more grease to his elbows. I wish my hubby does it even if it is once in six months but he is hardly at home let alone helping me out in the kitchen.

4 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by chizzy161(f): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nice. God bless him for that and add more grease to his elbows. I wish my hubby does it even if it is once in six months but he is hardly at home let alone helping me out in the kitchen.

Black men are romantic.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by ShitHead(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Marriage is a teamwork. If my wife can wash my boxers and singlet...cook for me and wash the plates. Nothing makes me less a man or human to assit her to keep the family running for the good of everyone.

She's a human being for God's sake! Not a donkey!

Anywhere she is overwhelmed, I must be there to HELP.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Okoyiboz3: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
I can see all these ladies daydreaming on the thread. They are looking for men that would clean up after them.

Na LAWMA worker una go marry.

6 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Mavrick2012: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
So?
Na onle naija dis one be credit.
dis na normal tin na.
After all, madam no be slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) / Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? / Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.