Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? (2303 Views)

My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by ovokooo: 8:45pm On May 14, 2017
I've been talking to this guy for months. he finally came to Nigeria for 6 months on a work course from UK. he is staying at his parents house. When he invited me, I met his whole family, they were so nice. We had an interesting conversation about pastors, politics etc. We later went to his room. His room was dirty and his toilet too. So i scrubbed the toilet with vim & om and cleaned his room while he stepped out with his dad. His sister came and knock the door, she asked for my hair dresser. We exchanged numbers and all after having a little chat. When he came back i think he was angry i cleaned his room. It was written all over his face. His sister called me the next day for directions to the saloon and i offered to take her, his mom was with his sister. Ever since, i haven't seen him. He said why did i hand out with mom. Hang out> I was being nice. He won't return my calls. What did i do? My friend said i did bebeto there. Was i wrong? I really like him. he may be the one.

Was she at fault?

Check Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/cleaned-boyfriends-dirty-room-toilet-now-wont-talk-wrong/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by Afam4eva(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2017
Your friend is right. You are a bebeto. You don't go about cleaning your boyfriend's place after visiting him for the first time without his express permission. You're indirectly insulting him.
Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 14, 2017
Scrubbed with Vim ? Which means you went to purchase the vim outside? I'm not understanding.

Because if the vim was there all along, why should he leave the toilet dirty undecided
Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by Afam4eva(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2017
cruchenuti:
Scrubbed with Vim ? Which means you went to purchase the vim outside? I'm not understanding.

Because if the vim was there all along, why should he leave the toilet dirty undecided
O boy, see question of life. I thought laziness and dirtiness was the reason why people won't clean their house.

1 Like

Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 14, 2017
Afam4eva:

O boy, see question of life. I thought laziness and dirtiness was the reason why people won't clean their house.

Bro if a babe is coming to visit you, what is the first thing you would do?

Is it not to keep your room and rest room clean?

Imagine, babe wey you wan kpansh oh! Abeg this story get as e be.

1 Like

Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by Afam4eva(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2017
cruchenuti:

Bro if a babe is coming to visit you, what is the first thing you would do?

Is it not to keep your room and rest room clean?

Imagine, babe wey you wan kpansh oh! Abeg this story get as e be.
I understand you. But there are some people that aren't even aware that they are untidy. There's a level you will get to that you will think that's how life is supposed to be. Btw, from the story, the guy is probably rich and is not trying to score anything hence the reason he may not have bothered to tidy up.. It seems to me that it's the girl that is trying to score.

1 Like

Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2017
Although she may not have an ulterior motive, I can certainly understand this childish guy's reaction.... But he brought it all on himself when he invited this babe at his parents place (and left her on her own while he stepped out)
Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 14, 2017
Afam4eva:

I understand you. But there are some people that aren't even aware that they are untidy. There's a level you will get to that you will think that's how life is supposed to be. Btw, from the story, the guy is probably rich and is not trying to score anything hence the reason he may not have bothered to tidy up.. It seems to me that it's the girl that is trying to score.

Yea true, seems like that how the story looks like sha. Perhaps the girl is not even worth it. Na the Vim part na em shock me grin

Why vim instead of Harpic lmao grin
Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Although she may not have an ulterior motive, I can certainly understand this childish guy's reaction.... But he brought it all on himself when he invited this babe at his parents place (and left her on her own she stepped out)

From the look of things, the Babe is not worth it. Period.
Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by Babamide(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2017
The babe seems too desperate. Cleaning and forming nice. Na this same kind babe go say she no fit cook for naija bf but she go dey do house girl for UK bf.

2 Likes

Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2017
cruchenuti:

From the look of things, the Babe is not worth it. Period.

Technically she didn't do anything wrong (unless she purposely went to talk to his sista).... But I understand that he doesn't want this babe to have any direct relation with his family, until HE decides that she is deemed fit.

Imagine the nonsense, she calls him and he doesn't pick up, now she will contact his sista/mum to ask if he is home, because she cant get hold of him bla bla bla......haba!!!!!
Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by josephine123: 10:09pm On May 14, 2017
be wise
Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 16, 2017
I really don't like people being too fast with my family
Just one meeting, you have cleaned, exchanged numbers even drove with them to a salon.. Please spare me
You wan be the good babe now to buy family favour.. Okay take it

1 Like

Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by Ginaz(f): 2:51pm On May 16, 2017
She looks desperate, if I were a guy and a girl I invited to my house is doing all this on the first day I will run.

Who send you madam?

1 Like

Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by doyinbaby(f): 3:01pm On May 16, 2017
Afam4eva:
Your friend is right. You are a bebeto. You don't go about cleaning your boyfriend's place after visiting him for the first time without his express permission. You're indirectly insulting him.
Gbam..the guy is not sure if he wants to commit yet
Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2017
^^^ but only a fool would bring a date, they are unsure of, to his/her family house (let alone, allow that supposed stranger stay there alone with his family). His foolish actions indirectly sent the wrong msg to that babe, as she may have thought that she was the "chosen" one.

2 Likes

Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by chika1996: 9:31pm On May 16, 2017
Ginaz:
She looks desperate, if I were a guy and a girl I invited to my house is doing all this on the first day I will run.

Who send you madam?
she might not be desperate, some pple can't stand dirts no matter where they are .they just clean it up

2 Likes

Re: I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me? by Fkforyou(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2017
You were trying to trap him down by befriending his siblings, the guy saw through your schemes. undecided

The guy sharp.... tongue

(1) (Reply)

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? / Two Men Kill Their Elder Brother After He Assaulted Their Mother Over Food / Mothers, Trust Us Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.