Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones (1578 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone / Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands / What Are The Benefits And The Disadvantages Of Rooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by Naijasturf(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2015

Nothing in the Universe is
perfect, noting like MR Perfect, that is why i posted this article.
Do you know many people love android at the same time so many people don’t even think
about Android because of its major Disadvantages.
Today I am going to share with you some of the most annoying
Disadvantages of Android.

“I love Android” this is the slogan for many android users. But the other party says, Android is crap,
Read the whole article to know why Android Sucks
1. Hangs a lot Android is good at lagging and continuously hanging your phone, whatever you do it annoys a lot. Whether you are playing games or you are browsing your gallery or you are surfing internet, its hangs a lot.
2. Drain battery
Another disadvantages of
Android is its drain battery very fast. You play games for 5
minutes and your battery meter drop from 98 to 82. This is how android sucks and eat up your
battery as soon as you touch your phone.
3. It drains data
No other OS uses data like
android devices, just to open a few apps and browse a few pages, data count would already
had exceeded your budget.
4. Over heats
This is serious problem for me, Android heats cell phone often. However if you have a good cover on your cellphone you may
feel less heat, but if without cover just put your cellphone on
your cheek you will find what I mean.
5. Box of Malware Google play store I agree that Google play has
some nice applications sorry many nice applications but
somehow spammers, hackers are ahead of putting malware
in Google play store. If you download 10 Applications a day,
6 will be substandard or
malware, so be careful.
These are some of the
Drawbacks of Android.
Hope this article is helps you to find more about Android and not discriminate it. Thanks.
Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by iamsodium(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2015
K
Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by resty4(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Follwg.
Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Rubbish....

Go buy a good Android phone and enjoy ur battery.

U can't change my mind, #teamandriod

4 Likes

Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by magaliyu(f): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2015
Try Windows.
Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by khaynoni(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2015
All but 5 is crap.
Advice: Desist from using tecno and the likes. Replying with gionee p2 though. grin
Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by wiseone28: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
undecided your disadvantages is my advantages

2 Likes

Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by henryobinna(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
everybody just want to give out their own opinion cos they think it really matters even though its outdated.

OP most of the things you listed are only seen in old and substandard new Android phones.

get HOT ANDROID GAMES and APPS here

1 Like

Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by tmanis(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
hangs a lot? please change your tecno m3

1 Like

Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by Youngpo413: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
magaliyu:
Try Windows.
God bless you! I'm happy to see another windows fan here....what a relief.All these tecno user makes phone section to be so boring.
Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by blessedvisky(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
khaynoni:
All but 5&6 is crap.
Advice: Desist from using tecno and the likes. Replying with gionee p2 though. grin

There is no '6'
Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by FincoApps(m): 5:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Port to BlackBerry 10
Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by frinx: 7:42am On Aug 16, 2015
@Op which OS re u a fan of, answer then i would list same 6 disadvantage for u.
Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2015
Not a must to create a thread

2 Likes

Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by Craven: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Firstly, what phone do you use? Because most of the problems you mentioned are as a result of your phone. Like 1, 2 and 4 for example. It's not Android's fault that your phone hangs and overheats. It's not Android's fault that your phone's battery drains faster. Perhaps you should change your device and get a good one with better battery power and durable hardware.

Android does drain data. But there is a solution to this; deactivate background tasks for apps that use the most data.

With respect 5, you should study apps before you download them. Android provides a platform whereby a wide range of apps are promoted. Because of this, substandard apps find their way to the platform. It is your job to separate authentic apps from substandard ones. Read app details to learn about the developer, read user reviews, check ratings. They always help. Don't just download apps blindly.

1 Like

Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by khaynoni(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
blessedvisky:

There is no '6'

maybe I was high on fanta when typing.
Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by khaynoni(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
blessedvisky:

There is no '6'

maybe I was high on fanta when typing.
Re: Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones by ibawon(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
Go try out the Samsung S6, regarding Data issue we are not really expected to use much data with our lines.In much more civilised countries they use WIFI where they do not worry about Data cap but if you don't wanna use one they have high data allowance. My Sister's SIM in the UK is Teego (I'm not sure about the spelling) offers 39gb per month. So judging by your review I think you use a cheap Android Phone with maybe only 2gb allowance.No offense Bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Has A New Look / Please, What Exactly Do People Do With Their Android Phone? / Help With Bricked Tecno R7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.