Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University (30638 Views)

Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / 18-year-old Uwade Helen Akhere, Gets Scholarship From 11 US Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Christianwalase: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
While UNILAG dey there dey fool theirself. Na so UNIBEN dey deny students killed by cultists. Mtcheeeew
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by oloyede252(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Walkopet:
yes, wetin do Adeleke, no be sch? undecided

Abi d unilag wey u dey hype dey among top 1000 universities in the whole world?

Even the least ranking versities in the UK is far better than ur so called UNILAG, talk about facilities, mode of lecturing, how they treat students, etc. Not like Nigeria whr one dummy lecturer go dey frustrate ur life.
howeva d university of Lagos has been acknowledged as an epitome of educational excellence in Lagos, Nigeria,Africa and d world as a whole.
and Mr man stfu..

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Bonapart(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
noblegrex:
clap for yourself cos its a very good observation from u,its obvious u can end a 4yrs course in just 3month abi, or did all those troubles started in his regime.
i didn't blame the president. What am trying to say is that put no him in him cos he can't do anything but our hope should be on God
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Bonapart(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abm4real:
Na PMB dey do all those things you mentioned? Is not bad people like you that engage in the act. Olodo
am only channelling your hope and believe to God not in one blood sharing abok! You call your President
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Thevenine(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Check out the link in my signature to get the lowest prices on Konga and the link in my profile to learn how you can earn money from konga
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by noblegrex: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bonapart:
i didn't blame the president. What am trying to say is that put no him in him cos he can't do anything but our hope should be on God
but u did sound like a critic in your post.let's believe in what God will do through him.he has so much to do cos I believe he didn't expect what he met in d villa..everything is in disarray,cos jona left d door open to every1 under his administration to loot. I called jona administration chop I chop administration.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bonapart:
Nigeria=boko haram
Nigeria =fulani herds men
Nigeria=cultism
Nigeria =rapists
Nigeria=kidnapping
All the above mentioned are daily occurrence and somebody will still shout sire buhari

Our future depends on God not on some evil blood sharing politicians
blame your forefathers for the above mentioned, not buhari
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by gabpaul: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
All thanks to Mr ADELEKE grin grin grin
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by lacasera14(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Y didn't unilag the school in question give her the scholarship and have that Dog sacked mtcheeew, I was raped too I demand my own scholarship from MIT: D
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
oloyede252:

howeva d university of Lagos has been acknowledged as an epitome of educational excellence in Lagos, Nigeria,Africa and d world as a whole.
and Mr man stfu..
Oga Ade will u keep shut, whr unilag dey even for University of Pretoria side, Na so so some pple go wan kill dem selves ontop d yeye sch, go out dere make u dey see dem graduate for labour market how dem dey fk up big tym, if u gat d opportunity to study in an int sch, u won't be spewing trash.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by moneyspeaks(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin Ladies seeking for admission, u better be praying for rape so dt u will get scola into dis university, lol. grin grin grin
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by sigiyaya(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrsFixNaija:
in other words you are telling buhari to establish a ministry of 'KONJI' grin grin grin
Anything that will help to do away this KONGI problem will be highly appreciated in this country
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by sigiyaya(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
cactuscee:

Bros, what is the title of this essay?
When did kongi become a topic for an english essay.
What is the meaning of kongi?

The title is:THE NEED TO ERADICATE KONGI IN OUR SOCIETY.

KONGI became a topic in our society when a research was carried out and it was discovered that most members our society (young and old)who are languishing in various police cells and prisons are actually there because of KONGI related offences.

KONGI can be defined as the inability of or a man(woman) to eradicate, discharge or quash when his or her system is due and ready for the phenomenon of nature.

Note: You are free to ask questions if you are unable to comprehend or at a point get confused.
Thank you.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by itzemar(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
LIFE!!!! while the man goes to jail, the girl gets admission on a platter of gold.. ... ... ONLY GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH....

WAITING TO SEE IF she'll accept the scholarship or prefer to get an admission that she merits.... But am forced to wonder what happened to the other girls that have been raped before... Did any school or government help them she isn't the first and she won't be the last... in conclusion, GOD HELP US
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Babalegba(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
I am glad some Nigerians still have some decency in them and that the university leadership are not like the dog human who opened a thread on nairaland defending the evil rapist a week ago
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by peeta89(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
gassdon:
If is not unilag, is then secondary school.
Thank you, keep your scholarship.
Unlag or nothing
see your mouth. Is it only unilag dat is in Nigeria. Carry unilag on ur head.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Why?

It was not in their place to call him a 'rapist'. He is innocent until he is proven guilty, for all we know the man might be telling the truth. Hence I b believe that he might win a libel suit against Punch.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by ronald4lif(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
oreos:

It was not in their place to call him a 'rapist'. He is innocent until he is proven guilty, for all we know the man might be telling the truth. Hence I b believe that he might win a libel suit against Punch.

Thought the story reads alleged rape victim. Na dem sabi sha.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Codyt(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Iyke1998:
Hmmm
Don't be surprised to see more gals come out and say they were raped by that lecturer..*konji na bastard*

That gal story don change sha
*make Davido no go dey eye her oo*
Exactly! Once a trend, always a trend.

BTW... . People have stopped trekking angry grin grin grin
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Iyke1998(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Codyt:
Exactly! Once a trend, always a trend.

BTW... . People have stopped trekking angry grin grin grin
Lol...Nigerians make use of opportunities.... #TrekAgainstRape lol

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by ExInferis(m): 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bonapart:
Nigeria=boko haram
Nigeria=cultism
Nigeria =rapists
Nigeria=kidnapping
All the above mentioned are daily occurrence and somebody will still shout sire buhari

igboe =boko haram
igboe =fulani herdsmen (i know. shut up )
igboe =cultism
igboe =rapists
igboe =kidnapping
All the above mentioned are daily occurence and somebody will shout biafra

our future depends on God not some evil blood thirsty criminals
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by oloyede252(m): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Walkopet:
Oga Ade will u keep shut, whr unilag dey even for University of Pretoria side, Na so so some pple go wan kill dem selves ontop d yeye sch, go out dere make u dey see dem graduate for labour market how dem dey fk up big tym, if u gat d opportunity to study in an int sch, u won't be spewing trash.
I don't get your message..anyway your dislike for university of first choice is disheartening.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by jeoprince250(m): 5:32am On Aug 16, 2015
gassdon:
If is not unilag, is then secondary school.
Thank you, keep your scholarship.
Unlag or nothing
can't u read well, Unilag said she isn't qualified. So u want her 2 go home and kill herself over the trauma for anoda one year abi. God is watching you Prof. Most of us who didn't attend unilag or ui have a much comfortable job and life u can ever dream of.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by ModiKen(m): 5:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Bonapart:
Nigeria=boko haram
Nigeria=cultism
Nigeria =rapists
Nigeria=kidnapping

Do u know America has double of these crimes committed on a daily basis.

We (Nigeria) are not perfect but we are working towards been close to perfect, yet no one blames Obama.

Its either u get on board or u give chance cos the train of change has already left the station.

If u no comot for road u would get crushed!
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by ojnnaco(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2015
Good move by the VC.. an example of concerned citizen of the nation ... God Bless
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by cactuscee(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2015
sigiyaya:

The title is:THE NEED TO ERADICATE KONGI IN OUR SOCIETY.

KONGI became a topic in our society when a research was carried out and it was discovered that most members our society (young and old)who are languishing in various police cells and prisons are actually there because of KONGI related offences.

KONGI can be defined as the inability of or a man(woman) to eradicate, discharge or quash when his or her system is due and ready for the phenomenon of nature.

Note: You are free to ask questions if you are unable to comprehend or at a point get confused.
Thank you.
I have comprehend, thank you. Infact am having a discharge right now
I hope kongi no go put me in trouble.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by sigiyaya(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2015
cactuscee:

I have comprehend, thank you. Infact am having a discharge right now
I hope kongi no go put me in trouble.
i am pretty sure that the federal Government will soon do something about it, just be Patience.... you problem will soon be a thing of the past.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by cactuscee(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
i am pretty sure that the federal Government will soon do something about it, just be Patience.... you problem will soon be a thing of the past.
Abeg. Make federal government still hold on. Am in the process of kongification and i cant afford to be taking in for excercising my penial duty on a cool lovely day. grin
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by sidneyj(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2015
where is my glasses 🔎🔍

hmmm rape is now the ticket for scholarship

Please adeleke what are you encouraging?

Good for her
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by cactuscee(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
sigiyaya:
Haba, my friend, u mean federal government will soon do something about my cease too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score / 2017/2018 FUNAAB Msc. Candidates Lets Meet Here / N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.