Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice (79030 Views)

Welder Sends Kidnappers To Customer’s House / Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos / South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by watchindelta(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2015
I see notin here!
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by chadwickcollins(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2015
I still dey on top bed,I dey come leta I go comment
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2015
LED signs available for sale!

Attract everyone passing by to your business.
Fully customizable, very bright, eye catching, can be programmed with whatever text you want.

Get your LED sign today and increase customers>>>>>

Call/whatsApp : 07066114612

https://www.nairaland.com/2362514/buy-scrolling-led-signs-customized

Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:
I'm lacking words to use in expressing this speechless tho;

Somehow remains me of one nigerian home video I watched.

Good morning Nairalanders, and others struggling for FP, I didn't struggle to get here. Sure I didn't *

So am dedicating this to ma guys _peeparty , _TheSonOfMark, XavierBlue to mention a few, and also to ma suppose Bae on nl grin _EggovinMma

smiley
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by azimibraun: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2015
Nollywood ke? This is naturally exclusive to Yorubawood. Don't go there o!
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by Swaggzkid: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Ahmeduana:
THAT IS WHAT THEY CALLED THE Stockholm syndrome!

Perhaps maybe sometimes although
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by Swaggzkid: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

smiley

Abadie ?
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by chigoizie7(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2015
Love is wicked
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by XavierBlue(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:
I'm lacking words to use in expressing this speechless tho;

Somehow remains me of one nigerian home video I watched.

Good morning Nairalanders, and others struggling for FP, I didn't struggle to get here. Sure I didn't *

So am dedicating this to ma guys peeparty , TheSonOfMark, XavierBlue to mention a few, and also to ma suppose Bae on nl grin EggovinMma
morning bro.

XavierBlue
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Abadie ?
Idioko o.
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by Swaggzkid: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Idioko o.

That your Bae atravel back?
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by netguru1990: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmm....

Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by nwaanambra1(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2015
many rushed to the thread to insult igbos - only to see that its yoloba - sorry Yoruba movie and they skunked back in shame with their tail between their legs grin grin

this thread no go pass 5 pages!

but if na igbos committed the crime, the thread for don dey pursue 25 pages by now!

NAIRALAND YORUBAS CAN TURN A NATIONALIST INTO A HARDCORE TRIBALIST - I noticed am beginning to catch the 'tribalist' virus - and i hate it so much but i cant help it. DEVIL PUNISH IYANGBALI AND THE REST OF HER CREW! angry

1 Like

Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by Swaggzkid: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2015
XavierBlue:
morning bro.

XavierBlue
Ye morning bro, how was the cold night grin
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by TheDauraMallam: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2015
I'm following everyone that said Stockholm Syndrome
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by XavierBlue(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Ye morning bro, how was the cold night grin
night was cool, unfortunately i had no bae to keep warm. sad yours?

XavierBlue
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by lozanni(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Kudos to the security agencies. This crime burst has underlined the importance of technology in the fight against crime.
The same tracking technology should be used by other states to monitor kidnappers, their accomplices( as most often an insider will be involved) and other criminally minded suspects to arrest the guilty ones and also nip crime in the bud before it is commited.

1 Like

Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by peeparty(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2015
XavierBlue:
morning bro.

XavierBlue

hehehe swag baba I sight you goodmornin
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by XavierBlue(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2015
peeparty:

hehehe swag baba I sight you goodmornin
morning to you too.
Have a great day.

XavierBlue
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by hedonistic: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2015
It appears that kidnappers often rape their female victims. That is quite sad. My assumption is that the woman enjoyed the sex session with the kidnapper so much that it gradually blossomed into a full blown romantic affair. That explains why the kidnapper fought with his colleague when the latter tried to take his turn to rap.e the woman too while in captivity.
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by OCcool: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2015
adroitish:
Such things happen as a result of extensive psychological trauma... the alhaja need to see a psychiatrist and not be sent to jail. It's d same as some of the Boko Haram abductees that may be released and would have fallen in love with their captors. Pls send her for psychotherapy
Stockholm syndrome comes to mind

1 Like

Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by sage2(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2015
Who needs further proof that Konji is a real bastard?
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by Amustical(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Don't worry. Your case is in the hand of the late ooni and abobaku.

nwaanambra1:
many rushed to the thread to insult igbos - only to see that its yoloba - sorry Yoruba movie and they skunked back in shame with their tail between their legs grin grin

this thread no go pass 5 pages!

but if na igbos committed the crime, the thread for don dey pursue 25 pages by now!

NAIRALAND YORUBAS CAN TURN A NATIONALIST INTO A HARDCORE TRIBALIST - I noticed am beginning to catch the 'tribalist' virus - and i hate it so much but i cant help it. DEVIL PUNISH IYANGBALI AND THE REST OF HER CREW! angry
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by IceDude(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2015
Sumone shud pls hook me up with dat Alhaja, i need a sugar mummy badly tongue
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by nwaanambra1(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Amustical:

Don't worry. Your case is in the hand of the late ooni and abobaku.

abobaku u still dey alive? i tot they buried u and ur ooni? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2015
hemartins:
she is very smart. smarter than all the kidnapers.
a very good strategy to create division.

Not sure u read the story. Poor caption though

1 Like

Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

That your Bae atravel back?

Nkpong ke aye ke travel back.
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by Lawsimon(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Love is blind, love is brainless, love is stupid, love is insane, love lame, love is criminal but it is found every where. It is found in kidnappers' den, hell, lion den, prison, enemy's camp - Remeo and Juliet, your wedding day, hospital, etc. What is love and what is not love, and what can love not do? LOVE IS WICKED.
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by zoe123: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2015
manchy7531:
The southwestern seen to have takén over and are currently dominating this kidnapping business.

Imagine if this news was from the southeast?

Igbos lead and the western mumus foolishly follow

I am appalled at your sense of reasoning.are you really priding yourself as being a pioneer of evil? aji gbakwa gi.
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2015
Kidnap gone wrong.
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by Swaggzkid: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Nkpong ke aye ke travel back.

Chai ama abo ayeh mpok lower dichotomy? grin
Re: How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice by adorable29(f): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2015
The babe learnt from watching lotta movies! She tricked the kidnapper!! Smart move! Lol !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.